Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kills me here is the sense of entitlement that some posters seem to have ... expecting LE to reveal every detail of the case to us ... News Flash ... they ain't gonna! They are not obligated to "give us" anything ... and furthermore, they will allow us to know things only if it is beneficial to the investigation and they will withhold information in order to protect the integrity of their case! That said, it is near impossible for us to debate this case based on the facts alone ... To facilitate any kind of discussion we must fill in the blanks, read between the lines and tempered with whatever legal/criminal law acumen that we each possess, use our gut to form an opinion.

:clap::clap::clap:

Couldn't have said it better One!

Help me with this

has there been ANY speculation as to why Casey would have contacted Jesse via phone?
If she knew Caylee was dead, wouldn't he be the LAST person she would call?

Thank you very much. I, too, have a hard time comprehending how 6 phone calls over an hour or so consists of a 'flurry'. Between texts and calls, our wireless bill was so huge it was sent in a box every month. Cingular finally quit sending it, and I had to sign up online, even though they claim you can 'choose' that option. :rolleyes:
Lanie

LOL...I am always suspicious of things I DON'T hear.....I think *sources* are leaking only what they want to, first it was only the 16th & 18th (I was already hollering where's the 17th).......then another *source* leaks one ping from the 17th.....

& you know LE has phone records for @ least two months (June/July) for all we know LE might be chasing many calls to/from pre-paid phones...

Phone records/computer histories ( of ALL the players) will go a long way in solving this case........maybe more so than what little evidence, that has been RELEASED.

I listened to more than 2 phone calls and not a single time did she ask about Caylee. I heard plenty about how Casey was feeling about CASEY.

And as far your quote "Seasoned" law enforcement officers are often jaded and bored and happy to close a case and go on to the next. "

That just goes BEYOND the pale.
I have known "seasoned" LE. I have known homicide detectives. They often put their cases ahead of their own families to get it solved. They work countless hours often for pay that is nowhere near enough. They see things and have to deal with things that we couldn't imagine in our worst nightmares. You bet they're happy to close a case. But they want the right person to be convicted. They will work for YEARS to get a case closed. These cases especially children haunt them.

Help me with this

has there been ANY speculation as to why Casey would have contacted Jesse via phone?
If she knew Caylee was dead, wouldn't he be the LAST person she would call?

Nobody knows why she called him cuz she aint talking and neither is he!

Blink, I have a question that I feel like you may know the answer (I asked earlier but you went offline). This "private" hold.... What are some possible private holds? Could it possibly be waiting for the DNA to return? Would it strickly be pysch? I don't know thats why I'm asking.

i want to know also

:crazy:

What kills me here is the sense of entitlement that some posters seem to have ... expecting LE to reveal every detail of the case to us ... News Flash ... they ain't gonna! They are not obligated to "give us" anything ... and furthermore, they will allow us to know things only if it is beneficial to the investigation and they will withhold information in order to protect the integrity of their case! That said, it is near impossible for us to debate this case based on the facts alone ... To facilitate any kind of discussion we must fill in the blanks, read between the lines and tempered with whatever legal/criminal law acumen that we each possess, use our gut to form an opinion.

that's why I've been saying that LE hadn't addressed the tip, though I do assume they've checked it out or are checking it out, thus I will continue to ponder and wonder about it, to the degree that it merits my attention, along with everything else that's swirling in this case...

"Casey Anthony was supposed to be released from jail on Tuesday but recent announcements have stated that she will still be in prison as the prosecutors couldn’t collect enough information about Caylee’s disappearance. The little girl has been missing for at least 3 months and she is only 3 years old."

http://www.enews20.com/news_Casey_A...ng_Toddler_Will_Remain_Behind_Bars_10670.html

i flipped through the previous pages, i dont know if you guys saw this, im sorry if its already been posted...

I constantly waffle on the scenario of what went down and I'm just throwing this out there, but what if she meant that she wasn't scared that the person who has Caylee would hurt her, but someone else.
Maybe Casey got mixed up in some really bad stuff and felt she needed to send Caylee into hiding with someone.

This whole story from "Renae" does not make any sense - Casey would not talk because she feared that the people that had Caylee would harm her and Renae said the woman was very loving. Also, Casey sold Caylee? This same girl who stole money from her friend and parents? How much do you think a kid would go for? ALOT! Police would EASILY find the money trail if this were the case. I also want to post that I think it is extremely curious why "Renae" is only posting this information now. It's smoke and mirrors fellow WS - I hope you can see that!

i want to know also

:crazy:

A doctor said last night that a private hold very well may be an extensive current psych evalutation because of the fact that
1. they don't want her to kill herself
2. they think shes a murderer and want to make sure she won't harm anyone else.

This could take a bit of time.

JMO

I just find it hard to believe that LE would let a convicted FELON bail Casey out of jail. I am speaking of Leonard Padilla. I would like to see it explained to me.

As for the sighting in Georgia by Renea - I am sure she thought she saw little Caylee being handed off. I do not think the little girl was Caylee. This is the Anthony family playing games, IMO, with a person who really believes she saw Caylee. IMO, the entire Anthony family knows little Caylee is no longer with us. This sighting is being spinned by them to create doubt about a kidnapping. I just do not believe that Jesse had anything to do with this. If Lee scared Renea concerning Jesse, then he had a motive for it. I have had no respect for the Anthony family for a long time because of their lies. These are not mistruths or half thruths - they are lies.

This is a circus that needs to stop now. I must admit that it HAS been nice not having to see and listen to Cindy and George Anthony on TV for the last few days. Also - I very much resented seeing Lee laugh on camera when he was speaking with Padilla on camera at the vigil Sunday night. I see nothing to laugh at here.

Good luck Casey and the entire Anthony family because you are sure going to need it later on!!!!!

Whew! I feel better now!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree .... they are the LE and THEY are doing the official investigation about where this sweet girl is ...... where ever that is.

sure - and as of yet, it hasn't been removed...so apparently it's still being looked at...

I have my doubts as well. It seems to me that Renea was simply looking at photos of the Grunds that were in Casey's webshots accouny, and describing them as the people he/she saw. Renea was describing Deb Grund to a "T", except saying she was heavy set. Someone noted in that thread that Deb has lost a lot of weight and is not heavyset. Also the confusion as to whether it was bank/gas station robbery. I'm sure the mods are checking IP addresses to see where this person really is. Just my :twocents:

Being new here the Rules are still fresh in my mind and I found this one particularly interesting.
Not TOS, just good practice.

Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Law Enforcement:

Members of Law Enforcement regularly read at WS. Generally they contact WS Admins when they register, but there is no requirement that they do so. Unless they ask us to, we do not publicly identify them, but all posters should be aware that public comments about illegal activity could bring them attention they may not want. WS receives subpoenas on a regular basis from various agencies. WS will comply with all valid subpoenas received.

"Casey Anthony was supposed to be released from jail on Tuesday but recent announcements have stated that she will still be in prison as the prosecutors couldn’t collect enough information about Caylee’s disappearance. The little girl has been missing for at least 3 months and she is only 3 years old."

http://www.enews20.com/news_Casey_A...ng_Toddler_Will_Remain_Behind_Bars_10670.html

i flipped through the previous pages, i dont know if you guys saw this, im sorry if its already been posted...

So what does this mean? That LE can deny her bond because they don't have enough information? I thought only a judge in court could overturn her bond?

That isn't really a news site, its like a open format blog site, anyone with an account can write "news". <<<<<not correct.

Wrong info sorry, they just have bad writers.

A doctor said last night that a private hold very well may be an extensive current psych evalutation because of the fact that
1. they don't want her to kill herself
2. they think shes a murderer and want to make sure she won't harm anyone else.

This could take a bit of time.

JMO

BUT could it be something other than psych?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee