Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!!! I am thinking Cindy must not have smelled the car until she brought Casey home. But that means George was the first to smell death . . .

It's been posted a few times that the smell was so bad George had to roll the windows down and he almost threw up.

Does anyone recall this or have more info? Do we know where the info came from? If we could pin this down to a legit source, that would put an exclamation point on how bad and awful that smell was.

It would also be helpful to see if it's indeed true that Cindy was communicating with Casey on a daily basis during the time she was missing, as she claims. (voice mail, texting, and talking)

I would think they probably have!

I'm with you on the coverup.

She stated emphatically that she notified the five deputies who responded to her house that she had washed the pants, and that they told her it was unimportant and weren't interested in retrieving them.

The subsequent search warrant completely contradicts this.

I'm willing to give her the cluelessness benefit of the doubt on washing them, but not on fabricating that whole "they weren't interested" fable.

got it...

You think? I read the "I better not see you online" as Casey having every intention of continuing to be online herself.

You make a good point - similar to what someone else was intimating - that Casey thought she'd talk her way out of whatever was being discussed at that point with her parents and be online again later on as if nothing had happened...

My real reason for pointing that out had mostly to do with Cindy and the WS discussions re: what she knew and didn't know when she washed the infamous pants that shouldn't have been washed, and when she placed the first 2 911 calls, which were not frantic or worried at all. though I don't know at what time those pants were washed, I believe Cindy knew someone may have died in that car before she picked up Casey and before she ever made a single 911 call:

(1) car retrieved from amscot
(2) amy's phone number retrieved from car, that smelled like it had had a dead body in the trunk,
(3) cindy calls amy
(4) cindy finds out where casey is from speaking to amy
(5) cindy picks up casey,
(6) cindy and casey drive around looking for caylee, and cindy loks for an open police station,
(7) cindy and casey return home,
(8) finally, the first 911 call is made, followed by the second 911 call, followed by the third 911 call.

awwwwwww...
He was so happy to find those pictures. Those people really do love Caylee.

Yes, i agree, and I also noticed that he no longer has GP's or CA's as myspace friends (at least on the front page.)- only Lee.That kind of said a lot to me, not to mention his blog. I have the definite impression that they are pretty realistic about what may have occurred, and if given just a few moments in the same room, this guy would have NO problem getting CA to cough up exactly what the truth is! (and I don't mean physically, I mean given his strong personality and apparent drive for the truth!)

Yes, but Casey had stolen money and checks from AMY. At what point did Amy find this out? And why would Casey even tell her that she'd better not see her online "tonight"? Makes no sense!

i think casey and amy, when not together, tended to be like a lot of other youg folks these days: they hang out online, and casey assumed she'd be right back online later that evening, even though her "life was on hold til tomorrow"

So was July 15th the first time Cindy ever talked to or saw Amy?

Do we know if Cindy worked 7/15, or what time she got off ??

Maybe George had already started the car clean-up by the time she got home ?? (pile of clothes here, pile of papers here...etc.)

*If* I just found my car had been towed weeks ago, my first thought would be to locate my kid that was driving it....(I wonder if one of the GP's phone will show a 'frenzy' of calls looking for Casey on the 15th).

She had spoken to Casey during the two weeks that the car was impounded. Casey never told her the car was out of her possession. They didn't go a month of total silence, get an impounded car that reeked like a body and just go about cleaning it. They had talked to their daughter who told them Caylee was fine. If we are suggesting that she as mother should immediately think this could be a crime scene, I have talked to Casey, maybe that is Caylee's body I smell...... than Casey should have been removed from the child's life long ago if that was a reasonable conclusion to jump to.

I could see a mother in that position pulling stuff out of the car, muttering about Casey refusing to grow up, getting the car impounded, how much that cost them, out with her friends for a month while withhold Caylee, credit cards, cell phone bill, and now mom gets to clean up her mess. I don't think it was a June Cleaver moment.

Lol...I dont think Cindy knows what a June Cleaver moment is. But yes, this is a believable scenario. She may have been very po'd that Casey could cause all of this while not even living with them for a month. She had no idea how bad it was going to get.

wouldn't we love to have that, too, to ponder...

LOL, yes, I know I would! Along with all cell phone records, LE WILL get to the bottom of this whole mess! I think Grandpa is finally beginning to realize that he could be in a whole new world of hurt if he is thought to have cleaned the car trunk.

(I personally think he knows where Caylee's body is)

*****Justice for Caylee*****

It would also be helpful to see if it's indeed true that Cindy was communicating with Casey on a daily basis during the time she was missing, as she claims. (voice mail, texting, and talking)

Agreed - been asking out loud for a week or so why we can't (LE really) get about the past 2 months worth of cell phone records for comparison...course, LE already has these...wish they'd let us do some of their homework for them ;)

i think casey and amy, when not together, tended to be like a lot of other youg folks these days: they hang out online, and casey assumed she'd be right back online later that evening, even though her "life was on hold til tomorrow"

And Casey's life would forever change with the prophetic "Life is on hold until tomorrow!"

Come to think of it, all our lives changed - here we are.

It's been posted a few times that the smell was so bad George had to roll the windows down and he almost threw up.

Does anyone recall this or have more info? Do we know where the info came from? If we could pin this down to a legit source, that would put an exclamation point on how bad and awful that smell was.

I've just been blown away today by something that another poster mentioned earlier that I hadn't put together. That Cindy got Amy's number from the car, which means she would have had to have known what the car smelled like BEFORE she tracked down Casey and also knew about it when she made the 1st 911 call. Another poster pointed out that George could have gotten the number out of the car and phoned Cindy with it, so in all fairness I will admit to that possibility since I have not yet searched for the exact comments made by the Anthonys about the sequence of events that day. I THOUGHT I heard that Cindy herself found Amy's number in the car, but with so much misinformation out there I don't want to state it as fact right now, but just my opinion. I will post a link when I find actual quotes to confirm either theory.

July 15 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow
----------------------------------

I disagree about this message meaning that Casey knew something was up. I read it as Amy had just returned from a long trip and flight, Casey saw her online soon after she dropped her off, and was telling her that she needed to get off line and get some rest...that Amy needed to put her life on hold until tomorrow, not Casey herself.

So was July 15th the first time Cindy ever talked to or saw Amy?

good question. I'm going to quote whomever else already said this on this board and repeat I would love love love to see AMY interviewed by Greta..

July 15 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow
----------------------------------

I disagree about this message meaning that Casey knew something was up. I read it as Amy had just returned from a long trip and flight, Casey saw her online soon after she dropped her off, and was telling her that she needed to get off line and get some rest...that Amy needed to put her life on hold until tomorrow, not Casey herself.

Yep Casey didn't want Amy online to check her bank statement!

FOX reporting: Casey's boyfriend is now giving his side of the story, as is his room mate. (We saw Clint in OTR last night).. Wonder what made Tony speak up? Coming up after the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487