Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just saying that the way Cindy acts when George goes off is very telling. The two times he has lost it, she jumps in front of him to try and pull him back as if she knows that he will not beable to restrain himself and will actually attack one of the reporters.

Me too! I'm half expecting to see a reporter eat some asphalt pretty soon. I hope not but it does appear that Cindy is aware of how violent he may get. I can't say I wouldn't be the same given the circumstances, but it's still something to watch out for.

The message on the shirts was indeed "Fly Home Baby" and made me feel kinda strange.....

I agree that it is highly unlikely they were in love. Relationship only a couple weeks old and they didn't know each other very well.
But I do not think this guy should be talking to the media. I think too many people are talking to the media.As long as he is talking to LE that's cool imo.

If there was any LUV it was drunk love. It also doesn't surprise me that people call her a liar. When you drink as much as that whole crew does who even knows when anyone is telling truths. Alcohol is an exaggeration tool..ya know? I bartended for 10 years I know first hand. I can't tell you the stories I heard..

Just like LE said recently: What was she doing "31 days" before........

Past behaviors predicts present behaviors......

She "lost" TWO phones?!

No way in the world is the girl in that video one and change going on two.

ITA!! She is way too advanced - early reading, animation, etc - to be only 22 months! WAY! There is NO possible way! That is what sticks out to me.

I think Cindy tries to hold George back so he won't say anything he shouldn't. You know you say things in moments of anger w/o thinking.

If there was any LUV it was drunk love. It also doesn't surprise me that people call her a liar. When you drink as much as that whole crew does who even knows when anyone is telling truths. Alcohol is an exaggeration tool..ya know? I bartended for 10 years I know first hand. I can't tell you the stories I heard..

I think perhaps they were in "lust", not "love".

It makes you wonder if Casey did take her to Dr.'s appts etc. I'm sure all that will come into play..if someone is trying to prove she was unfit in any way. Those things always come up.
I'm wondering if Cindy knew if Caylee's shots/vaccinations were up to date?

Obviously Caylee had no health insurance since Casey wasn't employed. Was she somehow covered by the grand parents health insurance? I doubt it. Were they getting medicaide for Caylee? It only takes an afternoon to go down and get that done if you are unemployed, or else you do it and put it on a credit card (paid for by Cindy and George).

The message on the shirts was indeed "Fly Home Baby" and made me feel kinda strange.....

Hopefully it was meant to make Casey feel queasy or uneasy while she was visiting with her parents and staring at Caylee through the video feed, I hope she had a real good view of Caylee's picture on their t-shirts.

Everyone will be needed at the trial. So, I'm missing the point.

LE intentionally keeps certain information from the press during investigations as to keep the integrity of the investigation intact and generally to be able to nail down the suspect or POI. Tony has more intimate information regarding Casey than anyone else on the planet right now regarding the crucial 31 days.

It would not surprise me at all if LE told him not to give any interviews. In fact, I bet that is exactly what they did.

Think about Amber Frey. Not one interview until the trial was over. She was the star witness for the prosecution. Same idea.

I'm sure LE has checked this all out, I'm sorry she just appears younger to me then some of the other pictures.

I agree, Caylee does look younger in the video than in most of the pictures. There is a sippee cup on the table--three year olds usually straw drink or open cup drink. Her speech (articulation, intonation and use of jargon) are closer to that of a two-year-old. However, dentition is the deciding factor for me on this one. If the video was taken when she was 22 months, she would have fewer teeth than in the pictures where she appears older. And she doesn't. IMO the video was taken June 2008.

LE intentionally keeps certain information from the press during investigations as to keep the integrity of the investigation intact and generally to be able to nail down the suspect or POI. Tony has more intimate information regarding Casey than anyone else on the planet right now regarding the crucial 31 days.

It would not surprise me at all if LE told him not to give any interviews. In fact, I bet that is exactly what they did.

Think about Amber Frey. Not one interview until the trial was over. She was the star witness for the prosecution. Same idea.
I get yout point, but why did Kyle come on Greta last night. Why do the Anthony's keep tooting their horns. Why does Lee keep talking to the media.

Tony is showing a deafening silence. Doesn't want to get involved? Well, guess what? You are! Unfortunate, but that's a fact Jack!

JMO.

I get yout point, but why did Kyle come on Greta last night. Why do the Anthony's keep tooting their horns. Why does Lee keep talking to the media.

Tony is showing a deafening silence. Doesn't want to get involved? Well, guess what? You are! Unfortunate, but that's a fact Jack!

JMO.

Clint, not Kyle
Lee hasn't spoken to the media in more than a week
Tony doesn't have to speak with anyone, but has been cooperative with LE (documented)
You crack me up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member