Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a sippee cup on the table--three year olds usually straw drink or open cup drink. Her speech (articulation, intonation and use of jargon) are closer to that of a two-year-old. However, dentition is the deciding factor for me on this one. If the video was taken when she was 22 months, she would have fewer teeth than in the pictures where she appears older. And she doesn't. IMO the video was taken June 2008.

I have to disagree on the sippy - mine used sippies until they were well past 3 - for cleanliness! I don't like messes! lol. The speech is also not that of a 22 month old. I have a 21 month old son and he is advanced for his age and he is not "early reading" which is what Caylee is doing in this video. He is also not as articulate or as animated as she is reading that book.

Not that it matters, since for other reasons you do think it was from this year. :)

Can I ask why anyone thinks Casey and Tony were in LUV? They had known each other a couple of weeks. He certainly wasn't in love with her, or he would be standing by her now.

He needs to grow some cajunas and come out and talk to the media. JMO.

I find it interesting that Cindy and George ( the GRANDPARENTS of Caylee) are condemned for speaking in the media, while so many are chomping at the bit to hear from friends, boyfriends, etc...just an observation!:blowkiss:

Ha!

Do the DEED!... the DEED!

What's in the punch? lol

MAN I so wish it was the punch..more like dealing with a 3 year old and 1 year old ALL day..This place is keeping me sane here lately. I play..catch up..post..play..catch up..post. I'm one worn out MOMMA!

I have no idea if this has been posted since this forum is just too large at this point for me to search every thread. In case it's not, here's an article that mentions Web sleuths (with the space in between). I don't know if that means this place in particular or people that sleuth on the Internet in general but wanted to post it for all of you that are working so hard on this case:

Authorities explain why they're so quiet: 'Caylee is our goal' -- OrlandoSentinel.com

"... Those responsible for the investigation refused to corroborate theories about the case spawned by Web sleuths, media consultants, TV hosts and even the Anthony family..."

This one sentence from the article linked above says it all.............

"Orange County investigators stepped in Wednesday to douse rumors circulating in the Caylee Marie Anthony disappearance, saying if it doesn't come from them, it's not true."

Absolutely, lust at 2+ weeks.

Sociopaths/Addficts do not have relationships...
They take "hostages"

:clap::clap::clap:

I was just about to post similar. Casey decided Tony was IT and he was her obsessive focus. I hypothesize she is the type that spent the hours away from him planning for the time she was with him, what to wear, what to say, how to get a reaction from him. At that time others only existed to be part of her play with Tony and her as the leads. Including Caylee.

Ha!

Do the DEED!... the DEED!

What's in the punch? lol
Lol that tickled me! It worked good to de-stress us! My first thought was, boy, too many articles read lately! It's ok, Ive read so much that it is trying to change my language. Son called me down yesterday and reminded me not to say "hooker" or "body farm" in front of my 4 yr old granddaughter! Shame on me!

MAN I so wish it was the punch..more like dealing with a 3 year old and 1 year old ALL day..This place is keeping me sane here lately. I play..catch up..post..play..catch up..post. I'm one worn out MOMMA!

LOL I hear ya. :blowkiss:

Just playing catch-up around here is enough to drive a person bonkers.

Yes, his body language is very hard to read. Cindy's heartache is clearly seen in her initial anger toward everyone. I do understand that. But George's demeanor has been very calm and smiling, his eyebrows drastically moving up and down, until he's triggered, then he goes off and appears very violent. I just haven't noticed his shoulders shrugging.

Thank you.
and today Cindy grabbed out at his hand when he was railing it. Wonder if violence is a problem with him.
Police definitely told Cindy yesterday to make no further comments to the reporters. They said that strongly enough that she has really reduced her comments.

I mean no offense, but just because WE want more information on this case doesn't mean Tony - a guy who probably thought he was getting a "party buddy" for some fun but ends up in the middle of a murder investigation - has to prostitute himself in front of the press like Cindy & George. He's talking to the police, LE has said nothing at all that would make us think he was anyway involved... Not everyone wants their life turned into a circus, its probably embarassing and certainly not good for job prospects (wasn't he recently graduating from college?)

Sure I'd like to hear what he has to say, but if I was in his place I'd be sitting in my apartment wishing I never went out that night (the night he met her). I mean, can't you picture it? "God if I had one less beer that kid might be alive.." etc etc.

I find it interesting that Cindy and George ( the GRANDPARENTS of Caylee) are condemned for speaking in the media, while so many are chomping at the bit to hear from friends, boyfriends, etc...just an observation!:blowkiss:

And I wonder if the gp had immediately hired someone, if they wouldn't have been attacked under the "what have they got to hide?" "why won't they face the media" commentary. Just something I wonder. :waitasec:

Because they obviously know more than the grand parents. JMO.

Tony's job involves promotion. He knows that to stay out of this disaster of Casey's making he needs to lay low.

If he were out talking it up then people would say he was after his 15 min

To be honest, his testimony is probably more valuable to a case against her by keeping silent. Now, no one can argue and pick through everything he says or does.

He met a girl.... they started to date....he (in all probability) does not deserve this.

Another one of Casey's victims, I sincerely suspect.

I mean no offense, but just because WE want more information on this case doesn't mean Tony - a guy who probably thought he was getting a "party buddy" for some fun but ends up in the middle of a murder investigation - has to prostitute himself in front of the press like Cindy & George. He's talking to the police, LE has said nothing at all that would make us think he was anyway involved... Not everyone wants their life turned into a circus, its probably embarassing and certainly not good for job prospects (wasn't he recently graduating from college?)

Sure I'd like to hear what he has to say, but if I was in his place I'd be sitting in my apartment wishing I never went out that night (the night he met her). I mean, can't you picture it? "God if I had one less beer that kid might be alive.." etc etc.
:clap::clap::clap:

Because they obviously know more than the grand parents. JMO.

And because we're all ready to hear something that makes sense when the interview is over, instead of sitting there scratching our heads thinking "did they just say that?"

IMO

No way he is prostituting himself if he talks to he media. Betcha he will think twice before he takes another girl home. JMO.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member