Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, by Tony keeping his mouth shut speaks to me of his involvement in Caylee's disappearance. JMO. Said that from day one, will continue to say it until I hear something to the contrary from him.

His silence speaks volumes. JMO.

I couldn't agree more! What made me think he has something to do with it is one of the phone calls from jail. She is talking to Christine/Christina and is asked if Tony had any involvement the way she answers is a dead give away. Something isn't right there IMO.

Shutterfly,

I am so sorry you all went through that! Thank God you found him in time.

On the insurance question - can anyone find the state of Florida's website for insurance? I am a licensed Texas agent and the age here is 25 even if you are not a student. Each state has its own laws though, but keep in mind if Casey is still a dependant of her folks that Caylee could very well be on her insurance, additional documents are required but I have had several groups where there were grandkids included in the coverage.

She probably couldnt have any state aide unless her birth certificate says unknown, because if they can go after a parent for responsibility they will. Casey would not have been able to get food stamps or chip or anything with just a blank on the BC .. the state wants someone to take responsibilty.

Also remember that Cobra and state continuation apply to dependants as well .. if you lose coverage by becoming 21 or 25 (whatever it may be in FL) you can get insurance through Cobra if the company supplying the coverage has more than 20 employees and state continuation if there are less employees.

I dont really get why insurance was being discussed, but the misinformation was making me wacky ... there are many ways to have insurance.

Kathy in Texas

I know he is at least part of the motive, if not the only motive, but it still baffles me. I mean, as a mom if I were a single mom and dating around the natural thing would be for me to find a guy who would fit well into mine and my child's life. That would be the first thing on my mind - make sure my child comes first. I guess that's what makes her a possible sociopath, and me not. But that's still why everyone has such a hard time swallowing that a mother would eliminate her child.

As a single Mother of 3 I KNOW how hard it is to find a guy whos willing to accept you and your Children. My boyfriend gets very frustrated with my kids sometimes (they are not his) but NEVER would he come first before them if it came down to it (and I am lucky to have found someone who does accept me and my "baggage") Besides if she didnt want Caylee interfering in her relationship with Tone, then why not let the Gp's have her?? Wow, Im tired,just ignore this if Im rambling......lol

Shutterfly Then POOF...gone. Just before she left she told us that he was HER son and that she could do whatever she wanted to do with him. LE agreed. I guess that would have included killing him said:
***very respectfully snipped***

Shutterfly, I am catching up reading the posts and had to stop and say Thank God for you!
GB you and your family!

:blowkiss:

How would we know? Tony has said nothing yet. Okay, I'll quit harping on Tony, but I think his silence speaks volumes. JMO.

But the police say he has cooperated and has spoken to them, so he really isn't silent. It's better if important witnesses don't talk to the press, even though we want news, isn't it? I guess we all just want answers.

I dont really get why insurance was being discussed, but the misinformation was making me wacky ... there are many ways to have insurance.

Kathy in Texas
snipping to address:

We asked about health insurance to see if Caylee had her shots up to date. That's all. No problems, no worries. JMO.

How would we know? Tony has said nothing yet. Okay, I'll quit harping on Tony, but I think his silence speaks volumes. JMO.

Just a quick note, I am on my way out the door, but I am sure LE has told Tony to keep his mouth shut. He will be a witness when all comes out, the same is true of Amy. JMO

I just found two new benefits listed on the helpfindcaylee.com website. What is surprising to me is that they are dated August 23rd & 24th for one and August 29th for the other. The first one is over a week away! What does that say about their hope of finding Caylee any time soon? I thought they were watching the "kidnappers"!?!

There was a thread way back titled "Casey's additional web presence" In there was this link to a website stumbleupon.com. Here is a link to Casey's pages there: http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/
Anyway one of the websites that she was visiting was for natural holes, I think from looking around that Florida, and specifically a few areas Orlando being on of them is prone to sink holes, does anyone know how to look up a map of sinkholes in the orlando area..just a hunch but I wonder if there are any close to the new area.
I'm not very computer savvy...so can you explain how someone could find websites Casey frequented?

DJ stopped working at the club by July as well. Wonder if DJ and photogs are friends?

IMO Fusian got rid of anyone connected to Casey. Didn't OTR have a piece this week about what a hit business has taken. I would imagine PR and bottom line dollars the major reason.

googmapiz3.jpg

I'm not very computer savvy...so can you explain how someone could find websites Casey frequented?

Casey used a similar screen name on several sites which would have come up on a Google search. She used Caseyomarie on many sites, and I think I saw a Caseeomaree (note the diff spelling) on one of the picture sites. If someone uses the same user name on multiple sites it isn't hard to find out what other forums they post on. (Little creepy, yes?)

IMO Fusian got rid of anyone connected to Casey. Didn't OTR have a piece this week about what a hit business has taken. I would imagine PR and bottom line dollars the major reason.
The DJ said last night IIRC that he stopped working at the club in July...I got the impression that it was by July 1st because he said he hadn't seen TL or Casey after he moved out into his new apartment. I'll have to check the transcript later if it's posted. I can only imagine how this has affected business.

Casey used a similar screen name on several sites which would have come up on a Google search. She used Caseyomarie on many sites, and I think I saw a Caseeomaree (note the diff spelling) on one of the picture sites. If someone uses the same user name on multiple sites it isn't hard to find out what other forums they post on. (Little creepy, yes?)
Yikes, I had no idea!

I just pulled up our video of flying into Orlando on 7/8, and we flew in over a wooded area with ponds... amongst it is a big building still under construction.

Please, could someone do a quick update. Was there just the one call reported on the 17th? tks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip