Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facebook thing is fascinating...

Tony asked you not to.... this isn't going to get Caylee back (paraphrased)

This does make me think that LE is asking people to work with them to "push Casey's buttons"

ANd yet, it also makes me think something really seamy is going on in that crowd....
JMO.. who knows maybe tonE is involved. has he ever been interviewed? has anyone seen an interview from tonE?

JMO.. who knows maybe tonE is involved. has he ever been interviewed? has anyone seen an interview from tonE?
I don't know but I truly don't think that Clint said anything in the interview last night that anyone could object too.

He refused to speak about how TonE feels, ect. I thought he was a credible and reliable young man in his actions.

I just can't understand what TonE is afraid of???:confused:

Wow...who in the world is that person...any idea? I don't remember Clint involving anyone else in the things he said to Greta. Why is this guy saying he's got high government connections and not to mess with a government family? Did Clint mention this dude's family last night or something? Anyone know?

I think the governmental families he was referring to was the Anthony's. George was in LE. That is probably what he was referring to.

The cadavar dogs hit where Caylee was placed. In my timeline, I have Casey bringing Caylee in the backyard and putting her here and there in the backyard.

Caylee may have been underground for a short amount of time and then removed.

Again, June 24th has a lot of pieces missing.

I've had such a problem with the back yard. What a chance to take! I have to reconcile myself to the fact that dogs hit there. But to actually store her somewhere in the back yard for a day or two or seven? Can it be? I know she's mentally off, but hadn't lost her senses. What would she say to her parents if they happened on something?

Could she have had something with Caylees decomposition that she tried to hide, or clean in the back yard instead?

I think the governmental families he was referring to was the Anthony's. George was in LE. That is probably what he was referring to.
I don't know I don't get that impression that he was talking about the Anthony's. Who is that Ben anyway? Is he a real person or someone talking trash and using that name?:confused:

Thank you!! I haven't been able to sleep for a couple of nights now. I keep feeling like there is something here that is so bizarre no one has even thought about it!!
If we stand back a bit and look at this whole situation, it makes NO logical sense at all.
I see something more then just concern going on with the Anthony's. Too much confusion. Too much "out of touch with reality" stuff. :waitasec:

I have only one other scenerio that I haven't posted publically, but I wrote it down and placed it in my MySpace diary for safe keeping after watching the OTR interview with the Anthony's.

Although I shared in length my thoughts in my time-line, just left out another direction of that morning, even more so since Caylee slept at the GP's house and Casey was at Tony's.

I have stepped way out of the box when I write about this case because this one goes in way too many directions, with way too many strange details that just don't fit right!

Let's see who Greta has on tonight because Clint left a very, very "grey area" yesterday regarding Tony.

No, I am not saying Tony has anything to do with this AT ALL! Just wish Clint went a little further, perhaps talking how Tony feels about being with a woman that has a child etc. As I felt this is where he wanted to go, but chose not to go.

ok,.. I know lots of people on here don't believe in psychics, but I came across a site that had this posted on it and I got CHILLS when I read it. I am posting it on here in hopes that if it is true that SOMEONE in Orlando will check it out! Sorry in advance its long.

This is just my opinion but i personally do not believe in Psychics. If they really could do what they say dont you think every LE you have a personal psychic in their office? I have seen a few psychics debunked and it is very disturbing to see them giving families lost hope of loved ones. Again just my opinion but if psychics are so credible dont you think they would be more mainstream?

Again i am not directing this post towards anyone to offend them. I believe people are entitled to believe what they want no matter what it is.

I get what you mean...I had the most BIZARRE dream about her last week.... where this evil monkey thing all controlled by Casey who called upon it took her and made her disappear into the water...I literally watched her vanish in the dream. It was so strange.
i had a dream 4 nights ago. she was dressed like a boy with her hair tucked up under a denim cap. she was hiding behind a wall waiting for the right time to run. i pull her cap off and her hair fell on her shoulders. she looked me straight in the eye and made a quick dash. the cap really stood out in my dream and even later in my wake time.

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM

A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony's mother to beat the system. She's still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

i just dont by that murder is murder and child neglect is just that, totally 2 seperate charges

Casey is very capable of doing this on her own. Just look at all her lies of what she told everyone. Casey may have had it easy at her parent's house and took advantage of that situation to the max. But she clearly is more than capable of anything. Look how easy it is for Casey to tell these stories and lead LE all over Orlando, convincing LE and family and friends she had a job etc., etc.

Yep! very capable, no one helped her I don't think.

I have only one other scenerio that I haven't posted publically, but I wrote it down and placed it in my MySpace diary for safe keeping after watching the OTR interview with the Anthony's.

Although I shared in length my thoughts in my time-line, just left out another direction of that morning, even more so since Caylee slept at the GP's house and Casey was at Tony's.

I have stepped way out of the box when I write about this case because this one goes in way too many directions, with way too many strange details that just don't fit right!

Let's see who Greta has on tonight because Clint left a very, very "grey area" yesterday regarding Tony.

No, I am not saying Tony has anything to do with this AT ALL! Just wish Clint went a little further, perhaps talking how Tony feels about being with a woman that has a child etc. As I felt this is where he wanted to go, but chose not to go.

Remember when in the first recorded call Casey was asked "Did Tony have anything to do with this?" Casey quickly said "No, nothing at all"
The only time I felt Clint was not being truthful last night was when Greta started to quiz him about Tony wanting kids. He sort-of wavered and never did say "Yes, he did"

I don't think she buried her out there, I think after whatever happened happened she left briefly, that would be your flurry of calls to make sure no one is on the road and on the way home, she hides her in the playhouse or sandbox, leaves to get supplies, a tarp? who knows, maybe she didn't know what she was going to do at that point. She comes back and moves her to the trunk, and then we know she went to Tony's and no one could tell she was consumed by anything. This being the 16th, and her out in the woods and borrowing a shovel on the 17th.

That sounds very reasonable as to what may have happened.
But---WHY did this happen?
Poor Caylee. :(

Ben is real... I couldn't access his account but he has over 300 friends.. I didn't see Casey as a friend (but my browser kept shutting, so I could be wrong)

Clint has Casey as a friend.

This is just my opinion but i personally do not believe in Psychics. If they really could do what they say dont you think every LE you have a personal psychic in their office? I have seen a few psychics debunked and it is very disturbing to see them giving families lost hope of loved ones. Again just my opinion but if psychics are so credible dont you think they would be more mainstream?

Again i am not directing this post towards anyone to offend them. I believe people are entitled to believe what they want no matter what it is.

I guess my two comments questions about psychics are:
1. Has anyone actually been found by a psychic?
2. Why don't psychics find all the missing?

These are legit questions, really want to know the answers. I am very open minded.

lol.......I have only seen a hand full of crocs in my life, having lived in Florida for 40 years. Never, ever out in the ocean thou! They tend to hang around brackish saltwater.....

I've seen one in the ocean off the coast of NC. We stayed til dark and watched authorities guide it back to the swamp. It wouldn't come in until the crowd was gone.

Must have been exhausting ... keeping up with all the different lies she told everyone!

I think it would be for me, but listening to her phone call from jail that first night, she had herself to convinced she'd been screwed over, the words just flew out of her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc