Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on another thread but I want to post it here also.

I don't know why, and I'd like to know if it is just me, but I have had a real feeling of foreboding, and almost evil around this case in the last couple of days. It's nothing I can explain. There is so much confusion with the grandparents constantly. It's surpasses just concern. Something is just not normal here. Doe's anyone else relate to what I am "feeling"??

I can relate....

I woke up at 4:30 AM the other day with this gnawing in my gut about Caylee. I don't know what is going on here... but it there's something very unsettling here.

Does anyone suppose Casey has taken a lesson from the Joran Der Vanderslote (sp?) situation?
Strange you should mention this. I have thought from the beginning that Cindy tried so hard to do a Beth Holloway type thing when she showed the media Casey and Caylee's rooms. The only difference was that Beth Holloway showed some genuine emotion. Do you suppose they were obsessed with the case of Natalie Holloway?:confused:

Are you serious? There is a hurricane coming this way? WTH? I spend so much time consumed by this case, I've neglected to even look at the weather channel! Geez...I better go look into that!

Last I heard this afternoon they said "Southeast Florida".

I don't know why, and I'd like to know if it is just me, but I have had a real feeling of foreboding, and almost evil around this case in the last couple of days. It's nothing I can explain. There is so much confusion with the grandparents constantly. It's surpasses just concern. Something is just not normal here. Doe's anyone else relate to what I am "feeling"??

This whole case is EVIL! I'm not trying to be snarky either....

yes i feel a huge conspiracy of some kind.

I can relate....

I woke up at 4:30 AM the other day with this gnawing in my gut about Caylee. I don't know what is going on here... but it there's something very unsettling here.
Thank you!! I haven't been able to sleep for a couple of nights now. I keep feeling like there is something here that is so bizarre no one has even thought about it!!
If we stand back a bit and look at this whole situation, it makes NO logical sense at all.
I see something more then just concern going on with the Anthony's. Too much confusion. Too much "out of touch with reality" stuff. :waitasec:

You know, curiosity, I can not figure this family out. I thought what you did at first, that they were trying to use the media for the good of their granddaughter...but things have gotten really strange.

On the other hand, I sometimes feel so bad for them because in spite of their weird behavior, they loved that little girl and now they face the prospect of losing their daughter, too. It sure can't be easy.

Wow..that is just strange. I am going to research it because that is nuts. For instance, if you were charged with child abuse (endangering) because you hit a child, and then later the child died from the hit, you certainly could be charged with murder. I will check it all out. Interesting and good post, Kat.

Tracy what I believe it is is that here it would be one "actus reus" as they say - this particular act of child abuse (losing her child) is what Casey's being charged with. Later, they'd just be upgrading the charges regarding the same act to murder.

Oh and what you are talking about - for assault to be upgraded to murder, for example, the person would have to die before you're sentenced. They used to have the "year and a day" rule.

But, here, by convicting Casey only of neglect for this incident, you're by deductive reasoning saying she isn't guilty of murder. Like, the ceiling of her guilt is neglect.

Its confusing - especially without all the evidence, etc. They probably shouldn't have charged her yet, or just with the theft. It would have given them much more time to compile evidence.

(JMO and what I remember to be true)

WOW good find!

But do you see this Ben kid, I am so intimidated by him! His dad worked on obamas "campane!" Talk about power and influence.... [sorry this case is making me even more of a jaded new yorker than i was before)

lol! I noticed that, too. That is horrible. Great find but horrible that the poor guy is being harrassed like that. Unbelievable. How many times have I said that about this case???

Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post

I get what you mean...I had the most BIZARRE dream about her last week.... where this evil monkey thing all controlled by Casey who called upon it took her and made her disappear into the water...I literally watched her vanish in the dream. It was so strange.

I'm pretty sure its double jeopardy - one crime per incident. If you can't get enough evidence for murder, you can't charge manslaughter then come back years later and try again. Everyone gets their one day in court type of thing :confused:

I don't think it would be double jeopardy, either. A murder charge wouldn't be a lesser charge or lesser included offense within child neglect. I would think these are separate crimes. It isn't like a civil case, where other rules require you to put all your claims arising out of the same transaction together and try them at once.

Ouch - looks like Clint touched a nerve with this person - all the more reason to thank him for coming forward and telling what he personally witnessed and/or knows. Obviously TonE doesn't feel it would be appropriate for him to comment at this time but that doesn't mean others should feel any pressure to suppress their thoughts and opinions. Often times people are unaware of what they "know" and interviews like this can help clarify events that could be very important to fine-tuning the timeline.

Tracy what I believe it is is that here it would be one "actus reus" as they say - this particular act of child abuse (losing her child) is what Casey's being charged with. Later, they'd just be upgrading the charges regarding the same act to murder.

Oh and what you are talking about - for assault to be upgraded to murder, for example, the person would have to die before you're sentenced. They used to have the "year and a day" rule.

But, here, by convicting Casey only of neglect for this incident, you're by deductive reasoning saying she isn't guilty of murder. Like, the ceiling of her guilt is neglect.

Its confusing - especially without all the evidence, etc. They probably shouldn't have charged her yet, or just with the theft. It would have given them much more time to compile evidence.

(JMO and what I remember to be true)

LawLady, thank you. That is crazy and if true, I agree that they should not have charged neglect yet. I honestly never knew this and am still baffled by it. In Ohio, where I live, people get charged with child endangering and manslaughter all at the same time....and it is not double jeopardy.

Interesting, and strange. Thanks for the info. Take care.

You know, curiosity, I can not figure this family out. I thought what you did at first, that they were trying to use the media for the good of their granddaughter...but things have gotten really strange.

On the other hand, I sometimes feel so bad for them because in spite of their weird behavior, they loved that little girl and now they face the prospect of losing their daughter, too. It sure can't be easy.

They aren't acting like any other parents I have ever seen who have lost a granddaughter and now possibly a daughter too. Think back in your life at people you have known who have lost loved ones. This behavior is not the norm. They are "acting" Something is very, very wrong here. I can tell you that they talk a lot about finding Caylee. Not a lot about her. I would expect to hear things like "Not having her here for her birthday was the hardest day of my life" Followed by tears, ect. Nothing like this. When they talk about finding her they say the same things over and over. "She's out there" Not looking into the camera, as others have done and saying"Caylee grandma and grandpa love you and we are coming to find you"
Sorry, I just don't see any grieving. Is George angry out of grief or angry because we just aren't buying the BS???:furious:

Well on Clint's myspace he feels blessed and thanks everyone for their messages.

WOW good find!

But do you see this Ben kid, I am so intimidated by him! His dad worked on obamas "campane!" Talk about power and influence.... [sorry this case is making me even more of a jaded new yorker than i was before)

Yeah, good thing Ben can spell. Maybe his daddy should get a copy of that thar ditty.:crazy:

They aren't acting like any other parents I have ever seen who I have lost a granddaughter and now possibly a daughter though. Think back in your life at people you have known who have lost loved ones. This behavior is not the norm. They are "acting" Something is very, very wrong here. I can tell you that they talk a lot about finding Caylee. Not a lot about her. I would expect to hear things like "Not having her here for her birthday was the hardest day of my life" Followed by tears, ect. Nothing like this. When they talk about finding her they say the same things over and over. "She's out there" Not looking into the camera, as others have done and saying"Caylee grandma and grandpa love you and we are coming to find you"
Sorry, I just don't see any grieving. Is George angry out of grief or angry because we just aren't buying the BS???:furious:

Curiosity, there is something very different, and strange, about the Anthony's for sure. I haven't seen any real sorrow. I also wonder how they could raise a daughter like this, although my 23 year old daughter believes that some people are just born sociopaths...like bad seeds. But surely they should have been worried long before 30 days when they didn't even hear from Caylee....when they had seen her everday prior.

I agree, something is odd.

ok,.. I know lots of people on here don't believe in psychics, but I came across a site that had this posted on it and I got CHILLS when I read it. I am posting it on here in hopes that if it is true that SOMEONE in Orlando will check it out! Sorry in advance its long.
It's interesting. I think that a lot of us are being affected by this strange situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche