Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is to go read the Florida law over at wftv.com They have it there and they said if they don't charge her now along with this other charge before trial she will get off scott free. (except for the neglect charge).
That could be why LE is being so careful to obtain multiple forensic tests - they may be planning on dropping the neglect charge in favor of a murder charge.

It's also possible the case is in front of a grand jury at this very moment.

I guess my two comments questions about psychics are:
1. Has anyone actually been found by a psychic?
2. Why don't psychics find all the missing?

These are legit questions, really want to know the answers.

This is one area I don't like to even discuss, but I will give it a shot. There are people with ability to feel things which may lead to finding something, or feeling something that may help a person.

I went to a psychic in New Jersey, she didn't know me but I heard about her. I am the type of person you can not tell anything about me. I am as mysterious as they come.

I brought a letter, in an envelope which was addressed to my son's future mother-in-law. In the envelope was a single piece of paper 3"x5" written by my mother.

I said nothing to the psychic except, "tell me what you feel?" Immediatly, she felt anger, coldness, rage etc., She told me all about what my mother was feeling and what my mother was doing.

I invited my mother to my son's wedding in 1996. My mother closed the door on my son and me back in 1986. We only lived 10 apartments away from one another, on the same side of the street and she would have to walk past my apartment every day. My son and my mother worked together on weekends.
But she ignored her favorite grandson like he didn't even exist in life.

So when the psychic asked if she could read the letter, I let her and in that little note, my mother said she would never, ever attend my son's wedding, she never wanted to ever see me or my son ever again in her lifetime etc.

I never did anything to my mother. My mother could only give love to one child and that was my brother.

My mother died in March 2005, it was nearly 20 years since I saw her and her last statement to my brother, who lived with our mother, my mother said: "when I die, don't tell your sister or Scott!

So this psychic saw my mother's anger .... as well as lot of things, which all were factual right to my mother's last statement and told me the year my brother would pass, of which was Feb 2007. I still have that tape of that meeting with the psychic and listened to the tape on February 4, 2007.

One psychic found a body of a missing woman and was charged with murder! I can't remember her name but it was on TV and she was cleared when they found the men who had actually done it.

I have posted about it on WS before with names.

This is one area I don't like to even discuss, but I will give it a shot. There are people with ability to feel things which may lead to finding something, or feeling something that may help a person.

I went to a psychic in New Jersey, she didn't know me but I heard about her. I am the type of person you can not tell anything about me. I am as mysterious as they come.

I brought a letter, in an envelope which was addressed to my son's future mother-in-law. In the envelope was a single piece of paper 3"x5" written by my mother.

I said nothing to the psychic except, "tell me what you feel?" Immediatly, she felt anger, coldness, rage etc., She told me all about what my mother was feeling and what my mother was doing.

I invited my mother to my son's wedding in 1996. My mother closed the door on my son and me back in 1986. We only lived 10 apartments away from one another, on the same side of the street and she would have to walk past my apartment every day. My son and my mother worked together on weekends.
But she ignored her favorite grandson like he didn't even exist in life.

So when the psychic asked if she could read the letter, I let her and in that little note, my mother said she would never, ever attend my son's wedding, she never wanted to ever see me or my son ever again in her lifetime etc.

I never did anything to my mother. My mother could only give love to one child and that was my brother.

My mother died in March 2005, it was nearly 20 years since I saw her and her last statement to my brother, who lived with our mother, my mother said: "when I die, don't tell your sister or Scott!

So this psychic saw my mother's anger .... as well as lot of things, which all were factual right to my mother's last statement and told me the year my brother would pass, of which was Feb 2007. I still have that tape of that meeting with the psychic and listened to the tape on February 4, 2007.
That is intersting and I have my own psychic senses and abilities, so I am very open to the concept in certain situations.
But I would like to see where a psychic actually found someone and why they don't find people all the time.

One psychic found a body of a missing woman and was charged with murder! I can't remember her name but it was on TV and she was cleared when they found the men who had actually done it.

Yikes! But she did not find a missing person through her psychic ability?

I guess we are off topic sorry and I will not continue the conversation...:) .but anyone please post a link if you know of any missing person specifically found by a psychic.

I remember seeing that on TV a while back, Deb -- seems like maybe the victim was a nurse? I guess it's logical for police to suspect someone when they know highly specific info or turn up the bodies themselves, but how awful for that psychic! :eek:

IIRC on TonE's myspace in the place where it said "kids" his response was "maybe later" I have been a single mom with kids and never had problems dating. That was back in the day. I do know that my own son's never much wanted to date girls with "ready made" families. Like you say, they were wanting to party. LOL

Taking into account Clint's interview last night, when he was talking about leaving, he said that he didn't want to be a leech on Tony.

This is not long after Casey started staying nights at Tony's.

I wonder if Casey, in her mind, fantasized that, if she got rid of Caylee, she and Tony would be a couple--that she'd then be free to move in with him?

It seems to me that she really wanted to get out of the Anthony house, and she also resented her mother enough not to allow Caylee to live there.

Still, all this speculation...the baby, I believe, died on June 16th after Casey had a huge row with her parents. Once Caylee was dead, she was free to pursue her new living arrangements with Tony.

It's all so sick that we can't comprehend how someone like Casey thinks.

For those outside the Eastern timezone, Greta had some more to show of the interview with clint, altho, he didn't really add much new info other than how odd for casey to seem as if nothing was wrong during the time caylee was missing, they did talk about searches around wooded areas of the airport due to cell phone pings leading them there, and she had 2 detectives from Orlando taking up for the cadaver dogs and their trainers......

That is intersting and I have my own psychic senses and abilities, so I am very open to the concept in certain situations.
But I would like to see where a psychic actually found someone and why they don't find people all the time.

You would have to start reading more about certain physics, perhaps meet with one that maybe re-known, and have a session and see what happens.

Not everyone is near perfect, but those that have helped were "right on". It takes a lot of time to read track records of what psychics have accomplished and a majority of them don't need recognition or stats for their work.

At times psychics need to just "shut out life" in order to live their own daily life.

If this Ben guy is legit then his dad is the head of the Chamber of Commerce in Salt Lake City. His dad is mormon and very devout and Ben probably would have been raised the same way.
Something looks familiar about that hat. Is there a photo somewhere of Jesse wearing the same kind of hat?

That would be pretty odd, since I haven't seen anything that would connect Jesse to the club bunch.

How do you see all these posts from this mad guy when you go to Clint's facebook page? When I go there, I don't see any of this stuff..

First, make sure you are signed into your own account to view it. Then scroll to the bottom of his page...it's way at the bottom.

This whole time Ive been lurking and posting occasionally I have felt like I am reading a really bad novel.....then tonight a sudden "picture" emerged, and I almost threw up......all of a sudden I pictured this little girl and how scared she must have been, and all that flashed before my eyes was Caylee deceased lying in the dark woods somewhere while I am sitting here reading this board at this exact moment. It was like all of a sudden the story became real to me, and at this EXACT moment SOMEWHERE out in this world a little girl is all alone. Sooo......with a very very heavy heart I think I will go to bed now. I hate the "visions" I get sometimes, they pop up out of nowhere and I cant seem to stop them!! I have visions of Maddie Mccann all the time, by a white/cement big tube thing that is kind of beside a hill or slope. I have this vision alot, and I dont know what to make of it. Almost like a big sewage pipe or something.....very weird, Im freaking myself out now. Night all!

I just said between the hours of Nancy and Greta. I want all lurkers to become members ...... share with us as we all need insight! Come out, come out wherever you are!

I am only a member here since July, but I have been passionatley involved in solving the unknown since I was a child watching "Dragnet", so its been like over 50 years.

Well, Patty G, I have been a member of WS's for a while, and I am GLAD that you are here! :blowkiss: I also like what you said about the psychics. It is an easy area to discount or make fun of, and it is even easier to be a charlatan and perpetuate a scam. I would NEVER label myself as a psychic - FAR from that - however, I HAVE had events in my life that have cemented my belief in the unknown and the unseen. I DO believe that some psychics have the ability to be tremendously useful in these type of cases - but they are far and few between - and they do not ask anyone for money. From my own experiences, it would be a tremendous burden to have such skills. Any and all of us "old tiimers" on WS's can understand that. There is SO much crime and misery in this world, that if you were truly psychic, you would go insane at the mall.

Everyone here brings something to the table. We've had lawyers explain Florida's odd double jeopardy rule, people who work with trained dogs have given some insight into that activity, and now someone has shared how a psychic worked..for her.

If a reader doesn't care for a certain poster, there is always the ignore button. And remember, some of us "newbies" have been lurking...for a long time. Be nice, kids, or they'll shut us down, like they did last night.

My prediction? I think Casey and GP and GM all know exactly what happened and when. I hope there's some 24 hour pharmacies close to all of them!:crazy:

Plus, I don't think they were at the point where he'd make any demands of her or even be concerned about having Caylee around.

I think her temper has more to do with it.

She was basically trying to move in though after two weeks, they or at least she was moving right along. The roommate was moving out, she may have said it would be great to live here, and he said we aren't set up for a 3 year old. Something you could say to a rational person.

Hi Tracy,

There was a guest attorney on Greta (I believe it was) within the past couple of nights. He said that if someone is tried on a lesser crime that is part and parcel of a more serious crime, they can't then go back and charge them with the higher crime later because it's all part of the same event or crime, in essence.

In other words, he was saying that if Casey were tried for the current charges before they could file murder charges against her, she couldn't then also be charged and tried for the related, higher offense (murder) later on. Not sure whether he was correct, but that's what I took from what he said.

Hey Sherbie...nice to see you. Everyone just said on Greta that that is not true...Greta said she didn't believe it and everyone on her panel agreed. We will have to find out the truth concerning this weird Florida statute.

If someone is not charged with murder, then they can always come back later and do that. That is what the panel said. I am still confused!! Or I never was before reading this crazy Florida interpretation of double jeopardy!

We gotta keep em honest!!!

Well, Patty G, I have been a member of WS's for a while, and I am GLAD that you are here! :blowkiss: I also like what you said about the psychics. It is an easy area to discount or make fun of, and it is even easier to be a charlatan and perpetuate a scam. I would NEVER label myself as a psychic - FAR from that - however, I HAVE had events in my life that have cemented my belief in the unknown and the unseen. I DO believe that some psychics have the ability to be tremendously useful in these type of cases - but they are far and few between - and they do not ask anyone for money. From my own experiences, it would be a tremendous burden to have such skills. Any and all of us "old tiimers" on WS's can understand that. There is SO much crime and misery in this world, that if you were truly psychic, you would go insane at the mall.

Thank you so much!

OT: The issue with psychics for me is not so much about accuracy, but about what the "source" of their power is. JMO.

I'm a newbie...but I'm gonna just say that I appreciate the input of everyone in this case.

Over anyone else's opinion, I trust Tricia, who owns this site, and she said this:
Note from Tricia

July 16th 2008

Everyone, and I don't care who you are, EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER.
Even if a person posts on a thread about a true crime story they are interested in they are participating and helping in some small way to keep the story alive.

There are so many people out there that have so much to offer but the world has forgotten them. This is one of the main reasons I decided to own and operate true crime forums. To give everyone a chance to help, to do something and at the same time, help a family keep their loved ones case alive by discussing it on Websleuths.

Don't be shy, come on in and get involved. Websleuths will always be free to you. And yes, you do have something to offer. You matter to the posters at Websleuths. The only thing you have to do is try and you will see I am right :)

Hey Sherbie...nice to see you. Everyone just said on Greta that that is not true...Greta said she didn't believe it and everyone on her panel agreed. We will have to find out the truth concerning this weird Florida statute.

If someone is not charged with murder, then they can always come back later and do that. That is what the panel said. I am still confused!! Or I never was before reading this crazy Florida interpretation of double jeopardy!

We gotta keep em honest!!!

Yeah, it looks like with all of her panel being lawyers, at least one of them would've (and hopefully will now) take the time to research this matter -- makes a huge difference in this case.
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member