Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they did it sometime during the morning of the 16th...maybe after she got back from the first visit with the police. But, her mom said she went to take a shower...so don't really now. I'm starting to feel that all my first impressions were wrong impressions.

That's quite possible it was done when Casey was brought back home at 6:30 AM by LE and then LE came back for here around 12:30 PM.

Your not alone with your feelings as its so hard to put it all together based on how it was all related, then changed, twisted...

Watch the end of Cindy's bond hearing testimony - maybe an inch in from the end on the timeline.

She said on the stand that it was on the morning of July 16th - after Casey was returned home by LE after their unsuccessful apartment search, and after Casey took a shower and made some calls (I'll bet she did) - when Cindy walked into Casey's room and they started working on the myspace pages. It was around 10am on July 16th. A couple of hours later, LE was back to pick up Casey for the unsuccessful Universal job verification ride, shortly after which she was arrested.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Sorry, I didn't see this before I added my last post. Thanks for the info.

This is one area I don't like to even discuss, but I will give it a shot. There are people with ability to feel things which may lead to finding something, or feeling something that may help a person.

I went to a psychic in New Jersey, she didn't know me but I heard about her. I am the type of person you can not tell anything about me. I am as mysterious as they come.

I brought a letter, in an envelope which was addressed to my son's future mother-in-law. In the envelope was a single piece of paper 3"x5" written by my mother.

I said nothing to the psychic except, "tell me what you feel?" Immediatly, she felt anger, coldness, rage etc., She told me all about what my mother was feeling and what my mother was doing.

I invited my mother to my son's wedding in 1996. My mother closed the door on my son and me back in 1986. We only lived 10 apartments away from one another, on the same side of the street and she would have to walk past my apartment every day. My son and my mother worked together on weekends.
But she ignored her favorite grandson like he didn't even exist in life.

So when the psychic asked if she could read the letter, I let her and in that little note, my mother said she would never, ever attend my son's wedding, she never wanted to ever see me or my son ever again in her lifetime etc.

I never did anything to my mother. My mother could only give love to one child and that was my brother.

My mother died in March 2005, it was nearly 20 years since I saw her and her last statement to my brother, who lived with our mother, my mother said: "when I die, don't tell your sister or Scott!

So this psychic saw my mother's anger .... as well as lot of things, which all were factual right to my mother's last statement and told me the year my brother would pass, of which was Feb 2007. I still have that tape of that meeting with the psychic and listened to the tape on February 4, 2007.
I think I saw the same psychic!

Casey already had a MySpace page, so sometime on July 15th maybe before the first 911 call or between the first and second 911 call, Casey went on her MySpace page and sent out a message, or comment, or a bulletin to all her friends, asking if they saw Caylee.

The "helpfindcaylee" website was probably created afterwards as they needed someone to host that page for them.

I could be wrong but I think i remember in one of her first jailhouse calls mentioning setting up the myspace that morning. So maybe she did it the morning before they arrested her.

Casey already had a MySpace page, so sometime on July 15th maybe before the first 911 call or between the first and second 911 call, Casey went on her MySpace page and sent out a message, or comment, or a bulletin to all her friends, asking if they saw Caylee.

The "helpfindcaylee" website was probably created afterwards as they needed someone to host that page for them.
am i correct that cindy sent a message through her website for the friends not to talk to the media early on? please correct me if im wrong...

Cindy has told numerous times that she and Casey worked on that page together. The thing is; Cindy supposedly didn't know that Caylee had been "abducted by the babysitter" until just before the last 911 call, and then the police came. She said that the police separated them, especially Casey, and they never let Casey around them after they got there. So that would mean that Cindy and Casey would have had to make all the changes to the MySpace page, and send out all of the messages etc. between the time of the last 911 call and when the police got there. Doesn't seem like there would have been time enough for them to do very much in that amount of time. Especially if Cindy was also washing a load of evidence...uh, I mean laundry!

Posted by RR0004
I thought they did it sometime during the morning of the 16th...maybe after she got back from the first visit with the police. But, her mom said she went to take a shower...so don't really now. I'm starting to feel that all my first impressions were wrong impressions.

Looks more like what RR004 figures it to be, more like on July 16th after Casey came back at 6:30 AM and before Casey left with LE at 12:30 PM. This scenerio seems to fit a lot better. :)

Last year there was a photo taken by Florida Power employees as they were doing work with pipe contractors and you would not believe how many gators were in those pipes! I live here so yes there are gators in the waters there. I don't think she would do that. I think she'd put her in a place she could visit. I think she buried her and I think the soil samples may indicate weather it was by the water or dry land. They can tell the difference.

Watch the end of Cindy's bond hearing testimony - maybe an inch in from the end on the timeline.

She said on the stand that it was on the morning of July 16th - after Casey was returned home by LE after their unsuccessful apartment search, and after Casey took a shower and made some calls (I'll bet she did) - when Cindy walked into Casey's room and they started working on the myspace pages. It was around 10am on July 16th. A couple of hours later, LE was back to pick up Casey for the unsuccessful Universal job verification ride, shortly after which she was arrested.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thank you for that info. :clap: I never got to see the full bond hearing because of the way FOX covered it. I have been meaning to view it to catch up on what was said .... as I don't like to guess on things. Now one little piece I missed fits! :)

My post was about the dogs sniffing on the sandbox if Caylee was in there, but I so agree with you, if the household shovel was used at anytime, the Anthony dogs would be checking out the shovel.

If I am ever in contact with any other animals besides my own dog, he is all over me checking to see where I have been! :)

Oooh i do appologize.. i miss-read what you wrote and thought you put something about a shovel! Sorry again.

Oooh i do appologize.. i miss-read what you wrote and thought you put something about a shovel! Sorry again.
That was Elley Mae earlier today thinking at some point the Anthony shovel was used on June 24 th to do some digging.

Elley Mae and I were discussing it back and forth ... so you are right about hearing about the shovel ... :)

On Patty's "anything is possible" - I'm just going to throw a big WHAT IF out there:

WHAT IF they go out to that airport tomorrow with the dogs and find a body - BUT that body isn't Caylee?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

On Patty's "anything is possible" - I'm just going to throw a big WHAT IF out there:

WHAT IF they go out to that airport tomorrow with the dogs and find a body - BUT that body isn't Caylee?

I think this is very possible. I have been leaning in this direction for a while. What if someone really did take Caylee because of what Casey has done.

That was Elley Mae earlier today thinking at some point the Anthony shovel was used on June 24 th to do some digging.

Elley Mae and I were discussing it back and forth ... so you are right about hearing about the shovel ... :)

I guess everything is just starting to blurr together for me.. Been trying for the past 2 hours to catch up so.. again, i do appologize for any confusion i may have started. :)

I think this is very possible. I have been leaning in this direction for a while. What if someone really did take Caylee because of what Casey has done.

Also if she sent her child away because she knew she was in trouble. That could explain her cool calm attitude.

You think she killed someone else?:eek:

Seriously, did you see that place? It looks like Disneyland for dumpers... of anything.

prgow.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...state/orl-b3report06_108aug06,0,5464272.story

Foul stench at OIA could be 'deceased pests'
Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer
August 6, 2008
ORLANDO - Airport-maintenance crews were called to Orlando International Airport's Airside 1 on Tuesday after U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents complained of a foul odor in the area. One worker said it was similar to the brutal stench that invaded the area in March, after crews doing renovation work on Airside 1 unearthed a rat's nest and exterminators were called in to kill them, leaving hidden carcasses to decompose. Ron Lewis, OIA's director of airport operations, said a team of airport workers checked ceilings, offices and mechanical rooms but were unable to find the source of the smell. Lewis said there could have been any number of possible sources, such as mildew. But the stench also "may have been that of deceased pests," said Zachary Mann, a Customs and Border Protection spokesman. Still, both agencies agreed that the smell was far lighter than the one in March. Customs inspectors in the area Tuesday were able to process their only scheduled flight without issue. Lewis said the airport planned to send crews overnight to check for the source of the odor and scrub the area. Mann said his agency was so pleased with the airport's response that "I don't want to make a stink out of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver