Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really - is Orlando area listed as her home? IMO ZG doesn't exist - there could be another woman - USING that name as an identity - many illegals do. But I don't even buy that.

It may have been Caylee they smelled instead of a rat infestation.
No - rat infestation is NOT the same as human decomp. I have smelled both. Had to clean out a rat infested house a few years back - EEWWW - horrible smell but definitely NOT the same.

This case is driving us all nuts. When I have something that just keeps eating at me - I can come up with some real doozies. I really don't think #2 is correct because IMO the GP's know. Can't get past George and the car - he knew - he HAD TO. I said that way back early on - he should have NEVER touched that car - called 911 right there at the impound lot. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT SOMETHING HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? Many times towed cars come up stolen with other crimes attached to them.

Great stories Swag.. that said .. what bothers me also is most of the friends are not friends anymore.. seems odd to let casey ruin lives like that when most were friends before the casey entered the picture.. and most didnt know her that long to let that interfer ..jmo :waitasec:

Really - is Orlando area listed as her home? IMO ZG doesn't exist - there could be another woman - USING that name as an identity - many illegals do. But I don't even buy that.

I am not allowed to give that nformation on here. I tried before and got my comment deleted. If you have an email I could send it to you.

Why aren't they on their hands and knees begging and pleading for the people who have Caylee to bring her home?! Where is the emotion there?! Where is the bargaining?! I am not seeing any of this. I am not seeing the broken hearts you are speaking of in what they are doing or saying publically at all.

I hear you...I do...

I can't figure this out and I don't understand. I am just going on gut. I think the grandparents are living each day on a slippery slope and they don't know what to think.

I mean even you go back and listen to their interviews, they contradict themselves. If they believe Casey, then Caylee is still alive and there is hope, if they don't believe her, then they would have to deal with the reality.

I don't think they can deal with that...I think we are seeing folks that are completely conflicted....

I am not allowed to give that nformation on here. I tried before and got my comment deleted. If you have an email I could send it to you.
you could PM me with it - iffen you want

Why aren't they on their hands and knees begging and pleading for the people who have Caylee to bring her home?! Where is the emotion there?! Where is the bargaining?! I am not seeing any of this. I am not seeing the broken hearts you are speaking of in what they are doing or saying publically at all.

I find this odd also.. very much so.. nothing is of the norm with this family..jmo

Great stories Swag.. that said .. what bothers me also is most of the friends are not friends anymore.. seems odd to let casey ruin lives like that when most were friends before the casey entered the picture.. and most didnt know her that long to let that interfer ..jmo :waitasec:
LE is dealing with a bunch of "clubbing" twenty somethings. Recreational drug use, promiscuity, etc. etc. Did you see Greta last night when they went to Fusian? They said biz is down drastically!!! Go figger! These "type" of crowds know LE is watching that place - bad news - they are finding new places to party. They have scattered like an ant hill that's been kicked.

Does anyone here think that what Casey did to Caylee, either intentional or accidental, was so horrible, that Casey has completely blocked it out?

I'm not sure what it's called in psychological lingo.
I have...but then on the other hand lately I've been wishing it was just one huge "joke" Casey was pulling on Cindy. And Caylee will just magically reappear. What if Casey was heading off to the airport to put Caylee on a plane (with someone)? What if she felt a stong need to keep her away from he parents, perhaps fearing her parents would try and take here away from her? Whatever her "plan" was, it went terribly wrong.

LE is dealing with a bunch of "clubbing" twenty somethings. Recreational drug use, promiscuity, etc. etc. Did you see Greta last night when they went to Fusian? They said biz is down drastically!!! Go figger! These "type" of crowds know LE is watching that place - bad news - they are finding new places to party. They have scattered like an ant hill that's been kicked.

Got that right.. but like clint and tony the ones who are close friends or were.. there are a couple more too ... jmo

i remeber when this story first on the media and cindy was so emotional...people said she was crazy and annoying. if she is not involved she probably does cry off camera. ..cant wait till we get all the facts...

Got that right.. but like clint and tony the ones who are close friends or were.. there are a couple more too ... jmo
Yep! Did you see the post tonight about Clint's facebook and the messages he's getting now? Once LE started this investigation - they started looking at all these people - in depth. Twenty somethings party scene today is wild. I bet LE has "other charges" on "other people" just lined up and ready to go - once they get this off their backs.

Still don't get why Clint's being harassed like that tho.

Does anyone here think that what Casey did to Caylee, either intentional or accidental, was so horrible, that Casey has completely blocked it out?

I'm not sure what it's called in psychological lingo.
I was thinking about this very thing just a bit ago. I just wonder if she truly believes what she is saying. The mind is a funny thing. maybe she has just gone mad.
The thing that I cannot reconcile in my mind is that she was walking around for weeks as though nothing was wrong. We know she loved Caylee and so I cannot see her not caring at all and seemingly even now.
She has never been portrayed as a monster (well until now) so to murder her daughter or cover up her death is certainly out of character, which is why George and Cindy just aren't buying into it.

Does anyone else notice that when george is away and cindy home she will come out and talk to media.. just like a poster posted other day when she came home she could of just went in house from garage but oh no not cindy she walks out to curb to talk and george wasnt there.. other auto was gone.. i bet she is trying her best to get george out of house for awhile.. she has to be in front of camera and then says nothing really.. jmo

i remeber when this story first on the media and cindy was so emotional...people said she was crazy and annoying. if she is not involved she probably does cry off camera. ..cant wait till we get all the facts...

Everyone attacked her when she was emotional. I think that is sad. No wonder she tries to show no feeling.

Yep! Did you see the post tonight about Clint's facebook and the messages he's getting now? Once LE started this investigation - they started looking at all these people - in depth. Twenty somethings party scene today is wild. I bet LE has "other charges" on "other people" just lined up and ready to go - once they get this off their backs.

Still don't get why Clint's being harassed like that tho.
maybe even though he did not say anything against tonE ,just by answering gretas questions he did help tighten up the time line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver