Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Did you see the post tonight about Clint's facebook and the messages he's getting now? Once LE started this investigation - they started looking at all these people - in depth. Twenty somethings party scene today is wild. I bet LE has "other charges" on "other people" just lined up and ready to go - once they get this off their backs.

Still don't get why Clint's being harassed like that tho.

yes i saw them.. those were some strong threats in my book.. really makes one wonder ... i just have this feeling something is going on to behind the scenes with the young ones involved in this .. jmo

I remember Laci's mom Sharon would just stand and shake .. her whole body would in the media reports.. Now that is a true sign of an innocent person .. she was such a lady during all that very very sad time..

oh my just realized that g and c are acting like scott's parents.. jmo any one else.. ??

Also if she sent her child away because she knew she was in trouble. That could explain her cool calm attitude.

If she'd of sent Caylee away / Casey would of told her lawyer wouldn't you think???? I can't imagine Casey sitting in jail playing a martyr.

There are way too many holes in all their stories. IMO

This case is driving us all nuts. When I have something that just keeps eating at me - I can come up with some real doozies. I really don't think #2 is correct because IMO the GP's know. Can't get past George and the car - he knew - he HAD TO. I said that way back early on - he should have NEVER touched that car - called 911 right there at the impound lot. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT SOMETHING HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? Many times towed cars come up stolen with other crimes attached to them.

Even if George's immediate thought was that he smelled decomposition, he probably talked himself out of it. He knew Cindy was talking to Casey, so he knew she was OK, and would also assume that Caylee was OK too. I don't know...I just can't believe the parents are involved or know anything. Casey is NOT the type of person who would sit in jail if she could get her parents in there too...she would be making a deal so fast to turn her parents in so she could get out of jail...

What did George say to her? :confused:
i dont know if george knew, but with the smell in the car he may have avoided the question. also we really do not KNOW the timeline .if there is a conspiracy, then this timeline that LE has was virtually put together bit by bit by the process of elimination. ...i see some kind of conspiracy to cover up...but WHO and WHY?

I would PAY to see that 4 page written statement that Casey did that first night the cops were at the house. I bet that is really telling in what it says.

If she'd of sent Caylee away / Casey would of told her lawyer wouldn't you think???? I can't imagine Casey sitting in jail playing a martyr.

As far as we know she has told her lawyer.

me either.. this one just is not part of the case ... no way no how .. jmo

Marley,

Why do you think this is what happened?
i got to this IMO from reading other posts early on...casey wanted to party, couldnt afford a sitter, maybe gave caylee a relax pill of some sort, then placed her in the trunk to sleep. the heat alone could be what caused it.

am i correct that cindy sent a message through her website for the friends not to talk to the media early on? please correct me if im wrong...

Yes...............it was sometime that first week. Cindy told people that they weren't to talk to media without going through them - the Anthonys.

Yes...............it was sometime that first week. Cindy told people that they weren't to talk to media without going through them - the Anthonys.
See, that has "red flag" all over it too. GP is ex-LE now all of a sudden they don't trust LE? LE's and their families are just like "family". It almost a given. Why the mistrust? Ain't fittin'

i got to this IMO from reading other posts early on...casey wanted to party, couldnt afford a sitter, maybe gave caylee a relax pill of some sort, then placed her in the trunk to sleep. the heat alone could be what caused it.

There were points of time where nobody knew where Casey was. Somehow she managed to party through it all telling one group of people (her parents) Caylee was at the Nanny's, while telling the other group of people (her friends) that Caylee was with her mother. Unbelievable!

I would PAY to see that 4 page written statement that Casey did that first night the cops were at the house. I bet that is really telling in what it says.
:) Its just a longer version then LE synopsis. She probably repeated her self numerous times. I left Caylee with ZG on the stairwell at the Sawgrass apts. I left to go to work about 9 AM - 1 PM :). When I came back to get her after work she was not there. I drove around and around to all of ZG favorite places. I even went to look for them ZG at ZG favorites clubs. Re-write 3 more pages + a little more.

Why aren't they on their hands and knees begging and pleading for the people who have Caylee to bring her home?! Where is the emotion there?! Where is the bargaining?! I am not seeing any of this. I am not seeing the broken hearts you are speaking of in what they are doing or saying publically at all.

SS, I have yet to hear them beg or plead to get Caylee brought back. The only emotion I've seen them show is over Casey.

Wouldn't you think they'd keep stating the reward money is 225 grand....if ANYONE knows anything please / please contact LE.Instead they're telling people to get off there azzes & start looking for her / & GPa tells the media to shut up!

thanx! this right here shows a conspiracy...but WHO and WHY?

:) Its just a longer version then LE synopsis. She probably repeated her self numerous times. I left Caylee with ZG on the stairwell at the Sawgrass apts. I left to go to work about 9 AM - 1 PM :). When I came back to get her after work she was not there. I drove around and around to all of ZG favorite places. I even went to look for them ZG at ZG favorites clubs. Re-write 3 more pages + a little more.

Exactly, every time she's caught, she will spin it another way. Many people live by circular logic, in the end it never goes anywhere, just round and round, and theres never an end!

There were points of time where nobody knew where Casey was. Somehow she managed to party through it all telling one group of people (her parents) Caylee was at the Nanny's, while telling the other group of people (her friends) that Caylee was with her mother. Unbelievable!
Getting by the friends was fairly easy, the majority were new friends and they where usually dazed and confused :crazy:. The beer games kept them busy. The parents, :furious: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver