Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw - i find this very interesting:

SNIPPED from the interview with Clint House - tony's roommate:

well we obviously don't need to ask "what" is was that tony and casey were doing, and it is even more damning evidence that caylee was inconvenient to casey at times.

actually...maybe we do need to ask WHAT they were doing. getting high? sex?

You know what else I find intersting? Clint talks about the fact that Casey seemed to be a good mom. But, Tony met Casey on May 24, and she started coming over the following week. Tony states the last time Caylee was at the apt. was June 2. That's a very brief period of time for them to observe very much interaction between Casey and Caylee. Especially if for part of that time, Clint was watching her alone.

I really wanted Greta to ask George WHY he didn't call 911 when he first got in the car at the impound lot when he smelled THAT smell. Wasn't he worried that something might have happened to BOTH Casey and Caylee? Why did he drive it home?

Enough of these gas cans!!!

cna steal gas cans, steals cars, steals money

but borrows a SHOVEL

it was just a smoke screen to see if NEIGHBORS were home

cna steal gas cans, steals cars, steals money

but borrows a SHOVEL

it was just a smoke screen to see if NEIGHBORS were home
Casey knew the neighbor was home - he was working outside when she asked to borrow the shovel.

SO...smell in car occurred AFTER the 24th, when Geo discovered gas cans in Casey's car and BEFORE retrieval from impound lot.

she can steal cars and money but asks to borrow a shovel ??

something aint right there..

i bet she was gonna steal the shovel
Well, the neighbor wasn't a close friend or her parents so maybe she thought they might mind if she just took it without asking! :)

Casey knew the neighbor was home - he was working outside when she asked to borrow the shovel.

but she needed to know who else was home.. because if he was the only one home and she SAW him leave then the coast was clear:cool:

but she needed to know who else was home.. because if he was the only one home and she SAW him leave then the coast was clear:cool:
Or (IMO) she wanted the neighbor to KNOW she needed a shovel for something!

SO...smell in car occurred AFTER the 24th, when Geo discovered gas cans in Casey's car and BEFORE retrieval from impound lot.

I think George and Cindy made the whole meeting on the 24th up. I don't think they saw Casey after the 16th.

I think George and Cindy made the whole meeting on the 24th up. I don't think they saw Casey after the 16th.
ITA - IMO the 24th story was to cover for removing the gas cans from the car when they got it back.

she can steal cars and money but asks to borrow a shovel ??

something aint right there..

i bet she was gonna steal the shovel
I guess she forgot about the one hanging in the garage. LOL Unless she had already stolen that one and George replaced it before the interviews. :rolleyes:

ITA - IMO the 24th story was to cover for removing the gas cans from the car when they got it back.
Yes. It is exactly why it was "invented" and also to say that the smell wasn't there, too. Riiiiight, George! We believe you...>wink< >wink<

That would be bamboo and there is no way I buy that she ever lifted a finger around that house!

That would be bamboo and there is no way I buy that she ever lifted a finger around that house!

oh yea bamboo :waitasec:

thank you

the only bamboo going on in that area is the BAMBOOZLING she has been doing for the past 8 weeks
:cool:

I had to turn Greta off! It's al repeats from this past week.

But, I am sooooo sick of hearing Casey's voice over and over on those recorded calls!

There is something about hearing her talk that really grates on my nerves!!!

And it's all about Casey once again.:razz:

yep, she makes me want to wretch my GUTS out

really, im serious and i have not puked in over 20 years but she makes me want to blow chunks

oh yea bamboo :waitasec:

thank you

the only bamboo going on in that area is the BAMBOOZLING she has been doing for the past 8 weeks
:cool:

AMEN! That's for sure! She is a master bamboozler:Banane10:

If you believe George - yes.

Say I believe ol' Georgie Porgie...

Casey hides Caylee's body until some point after the 24th, using the borrowed shovel, after she removes Caylee's body from the car backed up in the garage.

After the 24th, Casey figures it would be best to move Caylee's body. At this point, the body has been decomposing, thus the decomp smell and substance in the car. Casey dumps Caylee somewhere, then dumps the car. I don't know why the tow people or impound people didn't note/report the decomp smell, but Geo or Cindy notices it when they retrieve the car (what day was that again?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime