DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Supposedly, GA screamed at KC something like, "Look what you've done. Now you'll go to jail for the rest of your life!" when he found Caylee dead in the pool. For an accidental drowning?

JB says kids drown in swimming pools every year and sadly, he's right. But their parents don't go to jail for it. It's called an accident. GA would've known that being in law enforcement. Why wouldn't he just call for help and report it as an accident at that time? Not reasonable to me. I highly doubt KC would've had to go to jail for that.

I agree. As ex-LE, George would definitely know that a cover-up would be much worse than explaining an accident. And why did KC sit in jail for three years before coming up with this? Even a jailhouse lawyer could have told her in the beginning, "hey, if you found your dad with the drowned child in his arms, you can throw him under the bus now and be back at Tony's by sundown." :waitasec:

The defense is saying that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool. The only problem is that the state tested the trunk of Casey's car and the only thing they found trace amounts of was Chloroform NO POOL CHEMICALS. IF Caylee drowned in that pool and was placed in the trunk by George and Casey then the water would have been dripping off her soaking wet body and off her hair. Wouldn't there have been traces of pool chemicals in that trunk when the state ran their tests on it *IF* she had drowned? I think that JB will be screwed in that aspect to because his theory might possibly work if there were pool chemicals found in Casey's trunk but there weren't.

Willen, the Anthonys used a non-chlorine solution to keep their pool clean. Off to find the right thread.

But in short, given the pool chemicals the Anthonys used, there would be no swimming-related explanation for the exorbitant chloroform levels in the trunk of that car.

Thats my question. Can the State prove Caylee didn't drown per Baez's claim? I assume not since he is claiming that. Do did she drown? I would like to see that shot down in court. I read somewhere that there were tests to show whether someone drowned or not using their bones.

ok thanks Ynotdivein! The defense is REALLY going to have to prove their stupid theory then for a jury to believe it! Lol

the state can't really prove the absence of something - the defense would have to prove the presence of something

Did JB suggest Caylee was put in the trunk? Or is JB avoiding trunk all together?

He left enough wiggle room for any evidence and testimony, I know.

It still comes back to the duct tape. If this was an accident- why the bloody duct tape?! Why on gods green earth would GA stage a kidnapping/killing? (not directed at you, just saying it out loud).
The defense can't just say "oh Roy planned a stage discovery but not before hiding the body for 3 months- no, wait, George did it and covered it up, oops- CA did it but on accident and Dad came to her rescue cuz a 31 day disappearance was a much, much better idea than calling in a horrible accidental drowning and then a subsequent wild goose chase for a fictitious nanny.

The duct tape spells murder and the DT can't prove otherwise even though they don't have to prove anything. The SA has duct tape wrapped about a skull. HUGE- I would convict her just for that!!!

Nothing else makes sense but murder.

No, the State cannot prove that. Unless Dr. G tested specifically for that.

LK Baden was on t.v. and said Dr. G did not test for drowning. It is a loop hole.

If Dr. G did test for it, that would be in evidence. Apparently it is not, just watching the State ask questions. What the DT's ME tested for will not be shown, so it remains a loop hole.

I am have no documents to back this up. I hope the State has something about this, but the trial's progression suggests they do not.

the state can't really prove the absence of something - the defense would have to prove the presence of something

Well that is what I mean. The trunk has been tested and the state found NO traces of Chlorine in it. IMO that would mean that Caylee didn't drown like JB is saying she did so that is why I was asking about it. However Ynotdivein is saying there were no pool chemicals that could be traced so it would still mean Caylee didn't drown.

Or am I wrong on this? You know how the defense is claiming that she drowned and George helped Casey cover it up? Would this come back to bite JB in the butt so to speak if Chlorine COULD be in fact traced in the trunk of Casey's car and the state proves there was no chlorine in there?
No chemist here, but Chlorine does not equal Chloroform. Bathing suits would not give off Chloroform, or my family would've been dead years ago. My daughter is on a swim team in the summer, as well as swimming for fun, and sometimes swims 2-3x/day! There are always wet bathing suits hanging up to dry in our bathroom.

No chemist here, but Chlorine does not equal Chloroform. Bathing suits would not give off Chloroform, or my family would've been dead years ago. My daughter is on a swim team in the summer, as well as swimming for fun, and sometimes swims 2-3x/day! There are always wet bathing suits hanging up to dry in our bathroom.

Oh no I totally get you!! But that what is I mean if she drowned there would have been traces of pool chemicals in the trunk of the car if Caylee's soaking dripping wet water body was laying in it. I have re-worded my other post so it wasn't has confusing.

I suspect iac may have considered drowning her daughter (ladder up and gate opened), but this would have resulted in a long ordeal--cops, investigators, funeral, and so on---not to mention the anger that she would have received from her parents for being so careless. Her parents may have been so angry as to kick her out of the house and take her car. She wanted a babysitter that day so she could go do what she wanted. Furthermore, she had probably thought about getting rid of Caylee months before (computer searches). ica wanted to be a victim, not a careless, irresponsible mother.

I hope I have put, these, my own thoughts in the correct venue.

It still comes back to the duct tape. If this was an accident- why the bloody duct tape?! Why on gods green earth would GA stage a kidnapping/killing? (not directed at you, just saying it out loud).
The defense can't just say "oh Roy planned a stage discovery but not before hiding the body for 3 months- no, wait, George did it and covered it up, oops- CA did it but on accident and Dad came to her rescue cuz a 31 day disappearance was a much, much better idea than calling in a horrible accidental drowning and then a subsequent wild goose chase for a fictitious nanny.

The duct tape spells murder and the DT can't prove otherwise even though they don't have to prove anything. The SA has duct tape wrapped about a skull. HUGE- I would convict her just for that!!!

Nothing else makes sense but murder.
What if the duct tape was put on after death? As in the JonBenet Ramsey case, to make it LOOK like an abduction; i.e., Casey may have put the tape on after death to make it look like Zany had become a crazy abductor? Technically, IF George believed somehow Casey could be charged with negligence (was she drinking? smoking pot? when the baby drowned) he could have originally encouraged this action to make it look like an abduction. Unlikely, but possible..........

So if Caylee drowned in the pool, George found her and agreed to cover it up for some unknown reason...then what happened? He told ICA to go spend the day in bed with TL and think up the most ridiculous story possible? Did he tell her to avoid CA for 31 days and by then she would forget all about Caylee? I have a feeling if George was involved he could have come up with something alot better than the imaginanny.

If she can "hide her pain" so well, then that alone would show there is something very very wrong with her to be able to hide the death of someone she supposedly had such a loving and affectionate relationship with.

This is yet another example of what baloney the DT theory is. NONE of it makes any sense.

Oh no I totally get you!! But that what is I mean if she drowned there would have been traces of pool chemicals in the trunk of the car if Caylee's soaking dripping wet water body was laying in it. I have re-worded my other post so it wasn't has confusing.

:twocents: Following on your theory, then there should have been detectable levels of "whatever" chemicals are in the proprietary formula of Baquacil, one of which is polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride which is rather unique in that it is a preservative and disinfectant. Without returning to the full report of Dr. Vass, my memory banks :innocent: are telling me that this chemical WAS NOT present.:woohoo:

:twocents: Following on your theory, then there should have been detectable levels of "whatever" chemicals are in the proprietary formula of Baquacil, one of which is polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride which is rather unique in that it is a preservative and disinfectant. Without returning to the full report of Dr. Vass, my memory banks :innocent: are telling me that this chemical WAS NOT present.:woohoo:

Exactly that is what I am saying. This is just another thing that JB is going to have to explain with his theory! He didn't think things through on his theory at all.

Thats my question. Can the State prove Caylee didn't drown per Baez's claim? I assume not since he is claiming that. Do did she drown? I would like to see that shot down in court. I read somewhere that there were tests to show whether someone drowned or not using their bones.

It's officially a homicide of undetermined cause; so no they can't prove Caylee didn't drown. However, the State's theory is the duct tape caused her death. And, with logic applied, who would cover up an accidental drowning to make it look like a homicide?

MOO

A staged kidnapping would not require three pieces of duct tape over Caylee's nose and mouth. The amount of duct tape used is going to be the clincher here. If only one piece had been used, maybe the DT could claim a stage kidnapping but not with three. The DT is also going to have to explain why George (an ex-LE) would then use the same duct tape at one of the staging areas on a missing person poster of Caylee. Only someone who was not all that bright and had no clue as to how criminals and police work would do that.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back