DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This may have been referenced already. Apologies if so.. ..

According to http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm link for Tuesday the 17in regards to the ladder. CA did indeed take the ladder down on the night of the 15th after the swim w/Caylee, however, Mark Fuhrman said Cindy Anthony told him she put the pool ladder away Sunday evening 06/15 and that nobody swam in the pool on Monday 06/16. But on Tuesday morning 06/17 the ladder was back at the pool

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Quote: Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information ... UnQuote.

So if true, who put the ladder back to the pool Tuesday am? and the side gate open?

We've known that info for a long time. It was suggested that Casey tried to stage a drowning accident after Caylee died in the trunk, chloroformed and duct taped. We know there would be water in the lungs if Caylee drowned and maybe Casey thought of that so she needed the body to decompose completely before she could present that story. Of course now we're supposed to buy the sex abuse allegations as an excuse for her not telling and partying like it's 1999.

We also now know that she did reach CA that day around 4 and asked for a babysitter after telling GA they were staying at Zanny's. That's what Casey told CA she would do when she told her she had to work late. Since Casey told both parents they wouldn't be home that night and we know she had plans with Tony that did not include Caylee tell me what she planned to do with her?

I have been thinking about why JB drug Kronk into his cockamamie plan. I bet its because of the duct tape. I think that the only way this whole story could get into evidence tho is if KC testified? Who else is going to tell the story of the accidental drowning? Wouldn't she have to get on the stand to say thats what happened??? No one else saw it and GA isn't going along with their plan.

But back to Kronk. I think JB is going to say that GA just tossed the body somewhere but Kronk found it and kept it and he put the duct tape on it (ridiculous I know) and he moved it to the other location to claim he found it. This whole Kronk thing is ridiculous tho. Why does JB need to drag him in on it and make the story sound so stupid? Also, where did Kronk get Caylee's belongings from the house. The blanket and laundry bag etc etc. This whole krong thing is weird. But I thnk JB is looking for an excuse of the duct tape.

I listened to JB's opening last night since I missed it on Tuesday and just got the highlights. He is claiming George put the duct tape on Caylee to make it look like a murder to frame Casey. I don't think we have all the info on RK just yet. I know he thinks a lot of his expert in botany that will refute the states expert and prove Caylee was moved or not found where she was originally placed. He did mention the private detectives, LE searchers, etc. all having been in that area and didn't find her. He's back to the area being under water for only 10 days, etc. and CA saying she sent people there and Caylee wasn't found. He has something in mind imo that involves DC and JH. Perhaps placement of the remains or something of that nature. He said if as according to Kronk the skull rolled out of the bag it wouldn't have been the way it was found. Kronk said it rolled out of the bag then he said it was under the bag. Could just be a tactic to make LE look bad because he wasn't investigated and JB claims RK said LE told him to keep quiet about the other reports.

I KNOW this has probably been referenced here, but I've had a busy few days. Someone on FB brought up a point so obvious it knocked me back.

Caylee wasn't even three years old. She wakes up and decides to go to the pool she loves so much. Wait, though...she first has to dress herself in shorts, shirt, shoes, and socks. Never one to leave the house with her hair undone, she does her own ponytail. She then takes the fateful walk out the locked slider, around the house, up the ladder, and into the pool. Where she dies, never drawing the attention of such doting caregivers.

It's absurd. My son is not quite Caylee's age, but close. He can put on slip-on shoes and take off clothes, but not put them on. Are we to believe they put her to bed fully dressed? Never.

Except I believe she would be dressed because Casey had to put on a show everyday and pretend she was going to work and taking Caylee to the nanny.

I was watching Judge Jeanine Piro's show about the case and she was saying the same thing I have been saying...WHY would George cover up an accidental drowning??? She asked several people on the show this question and no one gave her an answer. I still don't get it....an accidental drowning would bring on much less investigation of the family than a fake kidnapping, which a supposed molestor definitely would not want, so what could George's reasoning for the cover possibly be? As a juror I would I want to know this before giving the pool theory any real consideration.

I have never believed it was an accident, and now I especially do not believe it was an accidental drowning.

1. First of all, why would KC sit in jail for almost 3 years before coming up with this BS story about GA, LA abuse allegation, accidental drowning and the Roy Kronk story, after telling others that Zanny took Caylee? She's sat in jail for almost 3 years now and this is now the new story that we're hearing. If it was an accidental drowning, why didn't SHE call 911 then and try to save Caylee? Why didn't she tell LE when they asked her in the beginning if is was an accident. Instead, she clung to the Zanny story back then.

2. The car and trunk liner reeking of human decomposition IMO indicates that she carried the baby's body in the car for a period of a few days. There were maggots in the trunk. If it was an accident, why carry the baby's body in your trunk?

3. The baby had 3 layers of duct tape over her mouth and nose and in her hair that held the mandible in place after the body decomposed. When decomposition is happening, the mandible is one of the first things to fall or "drop." The duct tape held it in place the entire time, throughout the elements, and held the hair onto the skull. IMO the duct tape was meant to be in place and not to be removed. IMO and my opinion only here, it was placed with force. ME stated it was placed before decomposition. IMO if the duct tape was placed after decomposition had started, the mandible was not have stayed in place, and the duct tape would not have adhered as easily because of 'skin slippage' or sloughing of the skin. JMO

4. LE found chloroform in the car and the evidence found by Dr. Vass, then searches on the computer.

IMO based on this evidence, Caylee did not drown accidentally in the pool.

I KNOW this has probably been referenced here, but I've had a busy few days. Someone on FB brought up a point so obvious it knocked me back.

Caylee wasn't even three years old. She wakes up and decides to go to the pool she loves so much. Wait, though...she first has to dress herself in shorts, shirt, shoes, and socks. Never one to leave the house with her hair undone, she does her own ponytail. She then takes the fateful walk out the locked slider, around the house, up the ladder, and into the pool. Where she dies, never drawing the attention of such doting caregivers.

It's absurd. My son is not quite Caylee's age, but close. He can put on slip-on shoes and take off clothes, but not put them on. Are we to believe they put her to bed fully dressed? Never.

My youngest is a couple of months younger than Caylee was in June 2008 and he can dress himself and put shoes on if there are no tricky buttons, zippers and shoelaces so I don't necessarily see it as absurd that a two year old could have been able dress herself to some degree. If Casey was the sort of mother who let her out playing on the balcony on her own and let her open doors to strangers and otherwise fend for herself Caylee might have had plenty of opportunities to try and learn to dress herself when mom couldn't be bothered to help.

But I think the Big trouble shirt was a very specific message so Caylee probably didn't choose it herself.

I listened to JB's opening last night since I missed it on Tuesday and just got the highlights. He is claiming George put the duct tape on Caylee to make it look like a murder to frame Casey. I don't think we have all the info on RK just yet. I know he thinks a lot of his expert in botany that will refute the states expert and prove Caylee was moved or not found where she was originally placed. He did mention the private detectives, LE searchers, etc. all having been in that area and didn't find her. He's back to the area being under water for only 10 days, etc. and CA saying she sent people there and Caylee wasn't found. He has something in mind imo that involves DC and JH. Perhaps placement of the remains or something of that nature. He said if as according to Kronk the skull rolled out of the bag it wouldn't have been the way it was found. Kronk said it rolled out of the bag then he said it was under the bag. Could just be a tactic to make LE look bad because he wasn't investigated and JB claims RK said LE told him to keep quiet about the other reports.

I don't think the skull rolled out of the bag. He may have moved the bag which made the skull appear to suddenly be out of the bag...meaning he moved the bag off of the skull.

Or he just said that because how else do you really describe such a thing. I can see myself finding something horrible like that and just explaining it like that, never imagining that the exact words I used would be held against me or make me a murder suspect.

Maybe there is something I don't remember about the way he reported it.

I was watching Judge Jeanine Piro's show about the case and she was saying the same thing I have been saying...WHY would George cover up an accidental drowning??? She asked several people on the show this question and no one gave her an answer. I still don't get it....an accidental drowning would bring on much less investigation of the family than a fake kidnapping, which a supposed molestor definitely would not want, so what could George's reasoning for the cover possibly be? As a juror I would I want to know this before giving the pool theory any real consideration.

Since George is ex-LE wouldn't he avoid a kidnapping story because that would bring the FBI on the scene too?

It doesn't make sense. By JB's own admission during O/S, there are a lot of accidental drownings by children in swimming pools in Florida. However, in order to try to explain why Casey didn't report her child drowning, they've inserted GA into the scenario as the mastermind to cover it up. It should have been left alone as a drowning without the superfluous characters.

MOO

No way do I believe that Caylee drowned in the pool or that Casey decided to take a swim herself. Her cell phone activity is too active, and she has already boxed herself in with Baez saying that Caylee drowned in the morning. Cindy testified that she definitely put the ladder down the night before, and Caylee could not have reached the pool even if standing on something. Some are worried about Cindy telling co workers before the 24th gas can day that someone may have been swimming in the pool while they were gone, but, it can be said that Casey was hovering around the home borrowing a shovel to dig bamboo in the backyard while her family thought she was in Jacksonville. She could have rinsed something off in the pool or staged the area, plus Caylee was never seen again.

I did not hear that Caylee drowned in the morning....just that she drowned in the pool on June 16th. IF she drowned on the MORNING of June 16th, then George's testimony about seeing her and Casey leaving the house at 1:50 p.m. on the 16th cannot be true.

My youngest is a couple of months younger than Caylee was in June 2008 and he can dress himself and put shoes on if there are no tricky buttons, zippers and shoelaces so I don't necessarily see it as absurd that a two year old could have been able dress herself to some degree. If Casey was the sort of mother who let her out playing on the balcony on her own and let her open doors to strangers and otherwise fend for herself Caylee might have had plenty of opportunities to try and learn to dress herself when mom couldn't be bothered to help.

But I think the Big trouble shirt was a very specific message so Caylee probably didn't choose it herself.

This is true but, remember, someone just testified that Caylee was not able to put her own shoes on.

Since George is ex-LE wouldn't he avoid a kidnapping story because that would bring the FBI on the scene too?

That's exactly what I think...its preposterous that George would cover up the drowning knowing that the police and everyone possible are going to investigate this...especially George being in LE previously he would think there's no way to cover this up. Maybe KC was naive enough to believe that nobody is going to investigate this or the nanny or anything she reported...but even that's hard to believe. But maybe I am overestimating KC's intelligence.

That's exactly what I think...its preposterous that George would cover up the drowning knowing that the police and everyone possible are going to investigate this...especially George being in LE previously he would think there's no way to cover this up. Maybe KC was naive enough to believe that nobody is going to investigate this or the nanny or anything she reported...but even that's hard to believe. But maybe I am overestimating KC's intelligence.

And why would somebody cover up an accident to turn it into a murder investigation? And if you did gamble upon making it look like some one kidnapped and murdered a child who died accidentally, WHY then place her in things from your home and in a place that can be only tied back to you?

The ONLY answer would be that George intended to FRAME Casey for murder. Is there any motive for him doing so? IF, and I say IF, he was sexually abusing her, the last thing he would want would be an investigation like this.

If George was truly offering to cover up the accident scene it would NOT have been done in this sloppy, obvious fashion.

I remember some talk recently about some kind of chemical that would possibly be found in Caylee's system if she had in fact drowned which could still be accounted for now. Yet it too late for forensics to know for sure how Caylee died because she was found too late after she died. This must be true because why would JB go with this drowning story if he didn't know that forensics could not prove the cause of death. What was learned recently if anything about the chemical in Caylee's system recently? Anyone remember?

I remember some talk recently about some kind of chemical that would possibly be found in Caylee's system if she had in fact drowned which could still be accounted for now. Yet it too late for forensics to know for sure how Caylee died because she was found too late after she died. This must be true because why would JB go with this drowning story if he didn't know that forensics could not prove the cause of death. What was learned recently if anything about the chemical in Caylee's system recently? Anyone remember?

:twocents: IIRC the oracle of debacle (not Oracle of Delphi!), JB, stated that the State of Florida's OME:rocker: NEGLECTED to test for chlorine which of course would be in the bones of the accidentally drowned Caylee. :banghead::banghead: This statement is unique since the family pool of the Anthony's was protected by the Baquacil system, a NON-CHLORINE based system. And then there's the ingestion time frame as the chlorine ions flowed into the bone marrow since that's the sum total of porous tissue remaining, but that's another discussion for another day:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I did not hear that Caylee drowned in the morning....just that she drowned in the pool on June 16th. IF she drowned on the MORNING of June 16th, then George's testimony about seeing her and Casey leaving the house at 1:50 p.m. on the 16th cannot be true.

I don't think George tried to cover up a drowning, but I DO believe he either lied or got mixed up about seeing Casey & Caylee leaving the house on the 16th. Here are some reasons:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3634902&postcount=128"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2008.06.09 vs 2008.06.16 Why the Discrepancy?[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3632539&postcount=303"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.[/ame]

According to the experts, even if there were chlorine involved, Caylee would have had to ingest huge quantities of chlorine for it to be detectable in her bones.
That is according to Hornsby yesterday.

If JB had kept it simple and simply said that Caylee drowned and his client paniced and tried to stage a kidnapping, he might have had something. But the moment he dragged GA into the scenario it all fell apart. I don't care what anyones personal opinions of GA are, or whether anyone thinks that KC's lies about GA and LA sexually abusing her as a child have even the faintest whiff of reality. Can anyone and I mean anyone picture GA seeing his 2 year old granddaughter drowned, and opt not to call 911? The man called 911 over stolen gas cans. He knows the system, he uses the system. It is pure instinct. Caylee could have been dead for 3 days. GA still would have called 911 and started CPR. (and yeah we know that noone attempted CPR on Caylee. That causes skeletal damage that would have shown up on autopsy.) And if she or JB is lying about GA being involved than they are lying about the whole thing.

Could the non chemical that the Anthonys used be detected in Caylee remains if there was an accidental drowning?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back