DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been thinking about why JB drug Kronk into his cockamamie plan. I bet its because of the duct tape. I think that the only way this whole story could get into evidence tho is if KC testified? Who else is going to tell the story of the accidental drowning? Wouldn't she have to get on the stand to say thats what happened??? No one else saw it and GA isn't going along with their plan.

But back to Kronk. I think JB is going to say that GA just tossed the body somewhere but Kronk found it and kept it and he put the duct tape on it (ridiculous I know) and he moved it to the other location to claim he found it. This whole Kronk thing is ridiculous tho. Why does JB need to drag him in on it and make the story sound so stupid? Also, where did Kronk get Caylee's belongings from the house. The blanket and laundry bag etc etc. This whole krong thing is weird. But I thnk JB is looking for an excuse of the duct tape.

I have been thinking about why JB drug Kronk into his cockamamie plan. I bet its because of the duct tape. I think that the only way this whole story could get into evidence tho is if KC testified? Who else is going to tell the story of the accidental drowning? Wouldn't she have to get on the stand to say thats what happened??? No one else saw it and GA isn't going along with their plan.

But back to Kronk. I think JB is going to say that GA just tossed the body somewhere but Kronk found it and kept it and he put the duct tape on it (ridiculous I know) and he moved it to the other location to claim he found it. This whole Kronk thing is ridiculous tho. Why does JB need to drag him in on it and make the story sound so stupid? Also, where did Kronk get Caylee's belongings from the house. The blanket and laundry bag etc etc. This whole krong thing is weird. But I thnk JB is looking for an excuse of the duct tape.

JB has already placed the duct tape in George's hands. There is video footage of the same brand of duct tape being used to place a missing poster of Caylee on a wall or something. JB said that George "hid" the duct tape behind the donation jar at the tent that day as well. According to JB Casey was not the one that was in control of the duct tape. Not sure why JB is bringing in Roy K other than JB needs someone other than Casey to have placed Caylee there and since Roy K had the misfortune of finding Caylee, he gets that honor.

Did CA testify that she, in fact, removed the pool ladder away from the pool after she and Caylee were done swimming and ICA took Caylee inside for her shower?

The defense, in their opening statement said that CA told her boss/co-worker that someone was swimming in their pool because the she saw that the ladder was up to the pool.

I'm confused.
Thank you!

Did CA testify that she, in fact, removed the pool ladder away from the pool after she and Caylee were done swimming and ICA took Caylee inside for her shower?

The defense, in their opening statement said that CA told her boss/co-worker that someone was swimming in their pool because the she saw that the ladder was up to the pool.

I'm confused.
Thank you!

Yes, Cindy said yesterday she put the ladder away.

I'm confused.
Thank you!

Two different dates. Cindy and Caylee were in the pool the evening of June 15 after returning from visiting Cindy's father at the nursing home. The pool ladder being up and suspicion of someone being in the pool was a couple of days later, either the 17th or 18th.

HaHa and yeah, its like Roy Kronk knew that Casey had a pet burial ground over there and thats why he kept the body around somewhere and then put it over there. Now just how does JB plan to explain how Kronk knew about KC's burial ground? I have never heard of such a ridiculous story.

JB has already placed the duct tape in George's hands. There is video footage of the same brand of duct tape being used to place a missing poster of Caylee on a wall or something. JB said that George "hid" the duct tape behind the donation jar at the tent that day as well. According to JB Casey was not the one that was in control of the duct tape. Not sure why JB is bringing in Roy K other than JB needs someone other than Casey to have placed Caylee there and since Roy K had the misfortune of finding Caylee, he gets that honor.

What if the duct tape was put on after death? As in the JonBenet Ramsey case, to make it LOOK like an abduction; i.e., Casey may have put the tape on after death to make it look like Zany had become a crazy abductor? Technically, IF George believed somehow Casey could be charged with negligence (was she drinking? smoking pot? when the baby drowned) he could have originally encouraged this action to make it look like an abduction. Unlikely, but possible..........

Yeah- but too much reaching- too much speculation. Jurors are more practical than that, in my opinion. If it walks like a duck (duct) and quacks like a duck---yada yada. The best way to a destination is a straight line. Jurors are not detectives- they are average normal people. They will see that duct tape and see murder. Everything else says "movie of the week".

BUT- anything is possible. I am just of the belief that this is a hurdle too high to get over. It calls for too many re-writes of reality.

I know the Kronk thing is out of left field. But what about the fact that Baez insists that the area where little Caylee was found was dry, and had been searched, and he said adamantly that he can document this. So if Casey was in jail, WHO put the body there later? Baez said also "it was placed NOT to be hidden, but to be found....". Ok, who did this, and why??? If I were a juror, I would want an explanation.....

I KNOW this has probably been referenced here, but I've had a busy few days. Someone on FB brought up a point so obvious it knocked me back.

Caylee wasn't even three years old. She wakes up and decides to go to the pool she loves so much. Wait, though...she first has to dress herself in shorts, shirt, shoes, and socks. Never one to leave the house with her hair undone, she does her own ponytail. She then takes the fateful walk out the locked slider, around the house, up the ladder, and into the pool. Where she dies, never drawing the attention of such doting caregivers.

It's absurd. My son is not quite Caylee's age, but close. He can put on slip-on shoes and take off clothes, but not put them on. Are we to believe they put her to bed fully dressed? Never.

I had a thought, what if Caylee did drown in the pool? Now, I say this because since Casey was planning the murder of her child, wouldn't it just be easier for her to drown in the pool? She might of threw her in the pool on purpose for her to drown and when she actually did, she did freak out and called her parents (flurry of phone calls). no one picked up, she didnt know what to do, put her body in the play house, took it out, wrapped duct tape on her face and staged a kidnapping? Maybe she was going to actually leave her in the play house with the duct tape like something similar with the Ramsey child. Changed her mind backed up the car, put her body in the garage in trash bags anf put her in the trunk?

No way do I believe that Caylee drowned in the pool or that Casey decided to take a swim herself. Her cell phone activity is too active, and she has already boxed herself in with Baez saying that Caylee drowned in the morning. Cindy testified that she definitely put the ladder down the night before, and Caylee could not have reached the pool even if standing on something. Some are worried about Cindy telling co workers before the 24th gas can day that someone may have been swimming in the pool while they were gone, but, it can be said that Casey was hovering around the home borrowing a shovel to dig bamboo in the backyard while her family thought she was in Jacksonville. She could have rinsed something off in the pool or staged the area, plus Caylee was never seen again.

I know the Kronk thing is out of left field. But what about the fact that Baez insists that the area where little Caylee was found was dry, and had been searched, and he said adamantly that he can document this. So if Casey was in jail, WHO put the body there later? Baez said also "it was placed NOT to be hidden, but to be found....". Ok, who did this, and why??? If I were a juror, I would want an explanation.....

hmm well i guess we can always assume JB did and then moved her closer to the road:crazy: I'd could believe that more then GA & RK having anything to do with it.. :waitasec: JB was the only one commuicating with Casey

ETA then he could frame GA, RK, LE, FBI, SA and all the TESS Searchers

I KNOW this has probably been referenced here, but I've had a busy few days. Someone on FB brought up a point so obvious it knocked me back.

Caylee wasn't even three years old. She wakes up and decides to go to the pool she loves so much. Wait, though...she first has to dress herself in shorts, shirt, shoes, and socks. Never one to leave the house with her hair undone, she does her own ponytail. She then takes the fateful walk out the locked slider, around the house, up the ladder, and into the pool. Where she dies, never drawing the attention of such doting caregivers.

It's absurd. My son is not quite Caylee's age, but close. He can put on slip-on shoes and take off clothes, but not put them on. Are we to believe they put her to bed fully dressed? Never.

Don't forget she also closes the door behind her (because they searched the house first and logic dictates one would check the doors first) and drag the ladder to the pool and put it up (Cindy always puts it away).

Not only that but they have a small back yard, are we to believe they wouldn't rush to the pool together after not finding her in the home? and when they found her wouldn't George be yelling and splashing in the pool trying to get her out, even if KC had gone around the other side of the house first it would only take a few seconds to get back.

George wouldn't have had the time to yell to KC, get in the pool and be out holding her, she would have been there to see her daughter retrieved by her dad and the whole neighborhood would have heard the cries of distress. I would be pretty darn sure George would be attempting mouth to mouth rather than wasting time shouting at his daughter.

Oh yes, in between KC was on the phone and computer chatting and texting with no mention of her daughter having died that day.

She does it all so quietly too. Oh, and for there to have been so much confusion between GA and ICA as to where Caylee could have escaped from, we must assume that Caylee shut both the sliding glass and screen doors behind herself. Smart girl. My teenagers don't even do that.

I wonder if she managed to keep the dogs in while she slipped out??? They followed her everywhere per CA.

This may have been referenced already. Apologies if so.. ..

According to http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm link for Tuesday the 17in regards to the ladder. CA did indeed take the ladder down on the night of the 15th after the swim w/Caylee, however, Mark Fuhrman said Cindy Anthony told him she put the pool ladder away Sunday evening 06/15 and that nobody swam in the pool on Monday 06/16. But on Tuesday morning 06/17 the ladder was back at the pool

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Quote: Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information ... UnQuote.

So if true, who put the ladder back to the pool Tuesday am? and the side gate open?

I'm not sure I can go with the "drowned in the pool" theory.

It just seems that if it were accidental; why all this lying? May be Casey just panicked?

What is also concerning to me is the flurry of phone calls on the 16th. If there was indeed an accident and she was trying to reach her parents but they did not pick up (please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Cindy nor George picked up) why would she take the body somewhere else?
it stared out as an accident--kc left her alone in the pool--came back Caylee was unconcious-KC could not call 911--she losses all power--Cindy and George would never fogive her-she duct tapes Caylee mouth to finish the job--heart shape sticker --I am sorry Caylee what could I do.(its always about KC) puts her in the play house- moves her at a later time

It's all ridiculous! No accident, why in heck would KC spend the last 3 years in jail and perhaps her entire life if this was an accident?? How scared can one be of their mother? Nope, no one would do that.... and besides, KC and CA dislike each other anyway so no loss there... well actually ok, CA did love KC her daughter as mothers do despite the crap they grow through raising kids like KC.

I believe the accident theory is the only 'idea' the Defence came up with becuz they know, there is nothing else to say! Hahaha.

I am truly shocked tho that KC can corner her father on this, afterall, GA told KC she was the Boss! It's her call!

It's all ridiculous! No accident, why in heck would KC spend the last 3 years in jail and perhaps her entire life if this was an accident?? How scared can one be of their mother? Nope, no one would do that.... and besides, KC and CA dislike each other anyway so no loss there... well actually ok, CA did love KC her daughter as mothers do despite the crap they grow through raising kids like KC.

I believe the accident theory is the only 'idea' the Defence came up with becuz they know, there is nothing else to say! Hahaha.

I am truly shocked tho that KC can corner her father on this, afterall, GA told KC she was the Boss! It's her call!
i think it took her 3 years to give up the nanny story-Like i said it stared out as an accident-but it ended in murder--I am not shocked by anything she does--wait untill she is found guilty--and wants a new trial because Biase sexually abused her when she spent all that time in his office--the first time she was bailed out of jail:crazy:

She does it all so quietly too. Oh, and for there to have been so much confusion between GA and ICA as to where Caylee could have escaped from, we must assume that Caylee shut both the sliding glass and screen doors behind herself. Smart girl. My teenagers don't even do that.
Sometimes I dont even do that--and iI am a grandmother:crazy: This is such a sad case-As a grandmother my heart breaks for George and Cindy-- my daughter does not know to much about ithis case it makes her sick to hear things like this--she will ask me form time to time--one day she said to me-mom if i ever did anything like that--would I ever make it to trial-I said I really dont know-what i would do to you- She said I make it easy for you Kill me.ofcourse i would never harm my daugther but i would make sure she go to police and tell the truth ---its hard to sit in judgemnt of George and Cindy-because you really dont know what you would do--you only know what you think you would do

Sometimes I dont even do that--and iI am a grandmother:crazy: This is such a sad case-As a grandmother my heart breaks for George and Cindy-- my daughter does not know to much about ithis case it makes her sick to hear things like this--she will ask me form time to time--one day she said to me-mom if i ever did anything like that--would I ever make it to trial-I said I really dont know-what i would do to you- She said I make it easy for you Kill me.ofcourse i would never harm my daugther but i would make sure she go to police and tell the truth ---its hard to sit in judgemnt of George and Cindy-because you really dont know what you would do--you only know what you think you would do
So Sorry I put my post in yours

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back