If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baez left so many craters today, and here is one:

Why take the time and enegy to discredit the cadaver dog when you are pushing for a drown in the pool theory????

I don't care to hear him smirk about how he wishes he could speak with Gerus.....wth are you trying to have this evidence tossed when you actually WANT it in????
ITA Tasylshari, Today was the first time I actually sat down and listened to/watched this attny on TV and I was sorely unimpressed.

I was looking at him to see how professional he was, how polished and if his words carried any brevity. Nopey Nope. Now I know why y'all aren't impressed with him, besides the fact of who it is he represents. :maddening:

Respectfully BBM

I want to know why he just didn't ask him? He had him on the stand, its a simple question. He also didn't ask george if he abused ica. I think george will most definately be back on the stand and I am waiting to see if baez or mason will question him as I think baez was pathetically inept today with his questions.

Respectfully Quoted Wescott
BBM

Thank you! :skip:

What others are saying is sinking in too, that much of what Jose had to say today will be easily proven during the course of the trial.

:twocents:

The one thing JB said that rings true is that there are many children accidently drowning in pools.

Why would she not be relieved to find her accidentally drowned daughter in the pool? She was sick of motherhood, and needed to get with TonyL, and finally move out of that Anthony household. Call 911 and certainly be capable of lying, but a pool accident would've been easy. But no, she had to hide that little girl's body and wait for decomp because she had done something to that child that would be detected if Caylee was found sooner. The duct tape and chloroform fit in here, IMO.

The one thing JB said that rings true is that there are many children accidently drowning in pools.

Why would she not be relieved to find her accidentally drowned daughter in the pool? She was sick of motherhood, and needed to get with TonyL, and finally move out of that Anthony household. Call 911 and certainly be capable of lying, but a pool accident would've been easy. But no, she had to hide that little girl's body and wait for decomp because she had done something to that child that would be detected if Caylee was found sooner. The duct tape and chloroform fit in here, IMO.

AND THAT HORRIFIC MOVIE SHE RENTED WITH TL! Bet that's what the shovel was for! To hold Caylee's head up while she applied the duct tape like she saw in the movie. IMO she was renting those movies to fish for a kidnapped scenario.
MOO

really? I must admit the 31 days is what caught my attention to begin with, but I could hardly convict anybody and send them to lethal injection without more facts than that. yes, that issue is very eye opening and serious in itself, but hardly enough evidence to convict on in my opinion. and oh yes, add to that LOTS of other things that raise eyebrows, but still nothing that could not have doubt.

this will def be interesting, JB started out strong, but quickly fell short. inexperience is def visible. if thats all he has, than "ICA" doesnt stand a chance

Because of the DT strategy I am convinced that she should receive the death penalty because I believe she is a sociopath. Her lying truly is diabolical.

I couldn't sleep, all I could think of was "she drown in the family pool". WTH? Any bets on how many months it took for KC to tell her own Atty's this? How the A's would only look for "live Caylee". How KC started to tell her brother that she was a bad mother, but that changed to "who took her"?

Whatever the story, JB has sunk her ship with the whole GA & RK's involvement in the disposal of her little remains. The stain in the trunk was little Caylee's lasting final impression. That child rolled around in her Mother's car for 2.6 days, while KC gleefully rented movies @ BB, partied, hot body contest, boozing, stealing, lying, sleeping around. La Bella Vita!!!! OMG! Then she had to gall to tell CA to tell Caylee to "be brave". KC was telling herself to be brave. Erase her pictures off your computer, tell everyone ZTN stole your child (like Dingos stole your baby), go on living the life fantastic. But seriously, I bet it took months before KC finally confessed to own Atty's that Caylee drown in the family pool. OK, I feel better now and I think I can get back to sleep . . .

I believe this pool theory, always have. The FACTS are, there was a time of inactivity where I think Casey fell asleep, and woke up and found her in the pool, because it cant be forgotten Casey did frantically call her parents, and then I think she took matters into her own hands when they did not answer. This case would have been different if they had. She wasnt supposed to be home at that time anyways, she was supposed to be at work, the walls were caving in and she handled this badly. I have never thought she murdered the child.

What day did she "frantically call," I dont remember reading this, very interesting if true, can you or anyeone elaborate on that little more please, thanks in advance...

Has everyone forgotten the "NECK BREAKING", CHLOROFORM,HOUSEHOLD MURDER WEAPONS searches done on the computer?

The STATE has bonified, verifiable records showing it had to be CASEY
who did those searches.
LENNY PADILLIA" The Bounty Hunter" was the first person to say something about the POOL DROWNING incident.

Both George & Cindy were trying to get the location of CAYLEE
out of CASEY.

So, once the STATE brings out the FORENSIC PROOF, and they will...

emotional reasons for CAYLEE no longer being with us will be very
evident.
IT WAS A JEALOUS of CAYLEE MURDER.

CASEY must have knocked CAYLEE out, then taped her mouth and nose
like I said many times and the phrase is: OVERKILL.

TONY did not want girls.
She had already planned to kill CAYLEE in MARCH..
she may even have considered murder suicide?

But she decided not to kill herself also.
She is a lying, killing, mother.

George is not likely to cover up a drowning.
Not likely to hide CAYLEE'S body.
His suicide attempt probably is from all the fingers pointing at what is now known to be one of the most Dysfunctional Families in AMERICA.

plus:
everyone should CONSIDER THE SOURCE.
DEFENSE is grasping at straws and are such {can't even say it}
that their client is no FLORENCE NIGHTENGALE.....
she is more like DIANE DOWNS.:twocents:

I loved the part when JB said that Cindy told YM about the ladder being out by the pool and JB doesn't understand why this wasn't investigated. He said the police didn't look into it, didn't do any forensics, nothing. But why would they??? YOUR client told them Caylee was kidnapped by the nanny...why in the world would they do forensics on, I don't even know what, the pool ladder? Silly YM probably assumed if Caylee accidently drowned in the family pool someone would surely call 911, so better to go with the nanny kidnapped her like her own mother was telling him.

Was no accident..we are on the same page..:rocker:

In going with the theory that Caylee drowned in the family pool sometime before noon the 16th, that leaves one question I would like to see answered. We know from what has been said about her beloved "Mama" doll, that Caylee was never without it. When she had been tucked in the night before, she would have wanted her doll. She probably would have had a fit for it. We know that the last car she had been in was Cindy's (allegedly) because they went to Mt Dora - June 15th - in Cindy's car. However the doll was in Casey's car. How did that happen????

Caylee would have had the doll with her in the house the night of the 15th, probably sleeping with it. Since Caylee allegedly never left the house again, how was it that the doll left the house?? There has always been something about that doll being in the back seat of Casey's car that has bugged me. I hope there is a line of questioning about this doll being in Casey's car. I would like to see Cindy's Mom questioned about whether Caylee had her doll with her during their visit at her house. I would like to see George questioned about whether or not Caylee had her doll with her when he saw them leave the house on the 16th of June.

So....we are supposed to believe that a loving grandfather finds his grand baby floating in his pool, and duct tapes her mouth and nose and puts her in a trash bag and dumps her behind his house? REALLY? I don't think so! Oh, and I almost forgot...he puts her in a car trunk to rot for a few days first...oh PALEEZE!!

In going with the theory that Caylee drowned in the family pool sometime before noon the 16th, that leaves one question I would like to see answered. We know from what has been said about her beloved "Mama" doll, that Caylee was never without it. When she had been tucked in the night before, she would have wanted her doll. She probably would have had a fit for it. We know that the last car she had been in was Cindy's (allegedly) because they went to Mt Dora - June 15th - in Cindy's car. However the doll was in Casey's car. How did that happen????

Caylee would have had the doll with her in the house the night of the 15th, probably sleeping with it. Since Caylee allegedly never left the house again, how was it that the doll left the house?? There has always been something about that doll being in the back seat of Casey's car that has bugged me. I hope there is a line of questioning about this doll being in Casey's car. I would like to see Cindy's Mom questioned about whether Caylee had her doll with her during their visit at her house. I would like to see George questioned about whether or not Caylee had her doll with her when he saw them leave the house on the 16th of June.

Casey may have been very resentful that her favorite doll was given to CAYLEE.?

So....we are supposed to believe that a loving grandfather finds his grand baby floating in his pool, and duct tapes her mouth and nose and puts her in a trash bag and dumps her behind his house? REALLY? I don't think so! Oh, and I almost forgot...he puts her in a car trunk to rot for a few days first...oh PALEEZE!!

Dawn - not only a loving grandfather - a grandfather who used to be a detective!!

IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF she drowned.. casey threw her in fron the ladder

oh but then again.. that ole ducttape she smothered her with has gottta fly;.......
nope.. she plain ole MURDERED HER

So, is JB's theory that Caylee escaped from the house and drowned in the pool in the early morning hours after CA left for work?

Why would Caylee have on a tshirt, jean shorts, etc? Wouldn't she have her pajamas on??? She wasn't found with the outfit she had on in the Mt. Dora visit picture, she wasn't found with a bathing suit (after their evening swim), and she wasn't found in pajamas. It is only reasonable that what she was found in was what she was dressed in for the day on June 16th.

I highly doubt Caylee woke that morning early, before her mother, CA, GA and dressed herself in the tshirrt that says Big Trouble Comes in Little Packages. Nope. ICA dressed her in that while she was pretending to get ready for her day of "work".

I don't believe the accidental pool drowning theory and GA demanding they cover it up from CA. Praying the jurors don't fall for that!!!

Perhaps they are going to say that Kronk put the duct tape on at some point after he came into possession of the remains?

some one refresh me, did JB not say KC attempted CPR?

CPR is B R U T A L. I get they will say caylee was already gone and therefore she would not bruise, but are toddler bone so very soft at that age that they would not have fractured under the force of the cpr? dr G says NO trauma to the skeleton.

yesterday JB said something about LE never looked into the accident therory.....don't I remember John A, or Yuri M questioning her about weather it was an accident or not? Seems I remember this...anyone else? When they were at Universal perhaps?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back