Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't she have just gotten another battery though? I've had a phone that wouldn't hold a charge, and I got a new battery, and voila! It worked--much cheaper than buying a brand new phone too . . .

Hmmm, this is Casey we're talking about, it would be hard for me to make sense out of her actions. Yep, you or me we'd get a new battery, Casey not so sure. :crazy:

Okay, you put a big smile on your face and go into the room Casey is in. And you say, "I have got the best news you could hear! Guess what!"

And see which she says: "You found Caylee!!" or "I'm getting out!!!"

Ha! I'm still hung up on WWYMD.

What Would Yo Mama Do? LOL

LOL, it is What Would Yuri Melich DO... The lead investigator in this case.

Seriously usually uses WWMFD, her old flame, What would Mark Fuhrman Do- but he has apparently been kicked to the curb.. surmising he dared disagree with her or something, told her to find a link.. can't remember..

Newbie here..

I think Casey isn't upset/distraught over the fact that her child is missing because she isn't MISSING HER. She could care less about this child. I don't have children myself but I'd like to think I'd show a heck of a lot more concern and interest in my child than myself if I were in her shoes! Caylee is missing to the rest of the world, not Casey. Casey knows exactly where she is and that's whatever location she put her. I really hope this case gets a break soon or someone breaks HER to spill the beans. Crazy wacko....

That BH is nuts too. If Casey didn't show any interest in saying a dang word for 31 days before anyone found out, while she was out partying, living it up, nails done, hair did etc, why would she now? Give me a break.

blackjack is a cingular/at&t phone --- checking on SIM stats for it now

Att/ Cingular sim cards have your info- your cell phone number and your a contact lists saved on them so if she was moving a (1)one sim between (2) two phones then it is one number. when someone calls her number which ever phone has the sim at that time would ring

JMO

I kept hearing about her having an evaluation before being released on bond. Didn't she already have one of those a while back or am I wrong?

There was an order for a Psychological Evaluation, and then a separate (more recent) order appointing experts to perform a Competency Evaluation - I'm guessing that this was ordered DUE TO the findings of the Psych Eval?

Yes, my dh just gor a new razor and switched her card out of the blackjack to transfer the phone numbers to the new phone.

I just googled it and found this:

"Unlocking your Blackjack cell phone will give the ability to put the SIM card from any carrier in it so you can use on their network. This will let you use the incredible Blackjack on Sprint if you want too."

However, didn't Casey say she only used her Blackjack for a week and a half or so because it wouldn't hold charge? Do we know when she purchased the Blackjack?

Boy, Blackjacks aren't cheap. Must be nice to be able to not work but still be able to afford one and then to just toss it away since it no longer 'works'........

That's a very plausible thought. I've thunk it plenty of times too! lol..

Every time I hear someone go into so much detail about something so minute, I have to wonder how damning the truth really is.

IE:
Cindy and the bamboo...
George and the gas cans...
Cindy and the pizza...
George and the Arm & Hammer...
Casey and the SIM card...

and so on and so on and so on.. KWIM?

TOTALLY that is my thinking too..it's over kill..If something is a fact you just let it go..normally. You don't go into such in depth. I'm totally with you.

Some guy on this Topix board claims to be Cindy's brother. Here is one of his posts.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

*snip*QUOTE]

Wow!!! If that really is Cindy's brother.....and sad if it is too. Casey and her actions have broken more hearts than she will ever realize (not that she cares:mad:)

If you look at his icon on that site, he is with the great grandfather of Caylee. He is the same man in the picture where he is hold caylee. Not sure if he is real, but seems to be.

Okay, you put a big smile on your face and go into the room Casey is in. And you say, "I have got the best news you could hear! Guess what!"

And see which she says: "You found Caylee!!" or "I'm getting out!!!"

Isn't that the truth! :clap:

I think we should mail patty g a tripod :) that would make her life easier.
I think I want to go live with her! She's as obsessed me and I love her. Thanks Patty for what you do!

:blowkiss:

So in effect, he said 4-6 weeks for the forensics to come back, and we're now at the beginning of the fourth week. WOW.

We's in trouble.

Newbie here..

I think Casey isn't upset/distraught over the fact that her child is missing because she isn't MISSING HER. She could care less about this child.
Bravo!! (Welcome to WS!) That is EXACTLY it!! The crux of this case...is that all along CASEY has NOT shown at all to have been missing Caylee!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: It doesn't matter if she is with a sitter, dead, or whatever...Casey does NOT miss her one iota and we can clearly see it on that smiling face as she is out partying it up with her BF and newfound buddies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver