Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two different people. Rick is from the Topix board and his posts have been posted here with the corresponding links by liltigress. MIMOMMY posted another post from a different board from a supposedly illegitimate son of Cindy's.

phew thanks.

Haha! I'm cracking up at all the blunt experts speaking up. Nothing against anyone, please understand that. My first thought was blunt too. I'm just amused is all.

Rock on! lol

Okay, I just want to state off topic a bit that WebSleuths is WAY better than that TOPIX site...it's so unorganized and boy are the people over there a bit unruly...NOT ALL but they definitely have some that stick out. Thanks mods here and Tricia for all you do. This is a great blogger site. =)

IMO thats not Marijuana in the cigar. If you notice the ash at the end. Seems to me those look similar to well packed cigars. I just smoked a cigar on my wedding day 8-9-08. Yeah it was Caylees B-day and the ashes where identical to the one Casey has.

Haha! I'm cracking up at all the blunt experts speaking up. Nothing against anyone, please understand that. My first thought was blunt too. I'm just amused is all.

Rock on! lol

Was I Blunt? I apologize, wont happen again..

I agree that its more than likely a blunt....just wasnt going to be the one to say it....

Actually, that came from Blink and not from me. The point is they don't have all the great theories to banter around that we do. :) They do have the facts tho!

Do you really believe the FBI doesn't have a think tank kicking this stuff around? They have that as well as actual evidence that we are not privy to (thank god)!

Someone by the name of "Just the Facts" on the Topix board who has been there for a long time spoke to Rick on the phone. She say's he is legit.

I just got off the phone with Rick. He is for real.

What would it take duh..to get you to behave, since you seem to be fighting a calm conversation at all other cost's. Ignoring you didn't work as others keep taking your bait. When I say ignore..I mean ignore. Don't post an X..or a check or a funny face..I mean ignore..invisible. Not quoting him down the thread.. the only exception would be to those new persons who don't know.

Duh..You are disruptive.. What would it take?

Because..if we can't get a handle on it here..I "will" go find a board...or create one so these people can talk 'like adults'.

What would it take to get you to fold your hands in your lap..and only type when you are going to add to a conversation in a mature manner.

Don't anyone else type..let him answer me please.

Post 15716
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p782

Can someone tell him to come over here?? Tricia will be able to verify who he is and she said to invite him.
:)

I am about the same size as Casey although I may be a bit taller. It seems to depend on the baby just as much as the mother. My first child I gained 80 pounds, the last child, nothing at all for the first 7 months and only 8 pounds the last 2 months.
I think that Casey would have gone to amazing lengths to keep from looking "fat" and "ugly" while she was prego.

I got pregnant when I was 20 and didn't tell anyone for almost 7 months. No one guessed. I only told my Mom because we were driving across the country together and I felt it would be obvious (bathroom breaks etc). I never wore maternity clothes either. I went to OB appointments and all that - I was just scared to tell my family.

I also have a friend who got pregnant when she was 15 and didn't tell her parents until after the baby was born. And her Dad was our hockey coach.

Good lord! Thanks for posting that Katie. I'd been trying to avoid that board because you have to go through so much crap just to get to anything informative. I'm glad I did this time though.
I believe that guy Rick is who he says he is and I feel horrible for him and his family.
Did anyone see the post by the person named Robert?
It was probably just another crazy troll, but he claimed to be Cindy's illegitimate son by a leader of a religious cult.
I hate to put any stock into something like that, but has anyone else heard about this rumor?

I think this Robert is a false. He hasn't shown any proof. At least Rick has photos and seems to be real with his information.:coffeeup:

Also - someone else on the other thread asked about Ricks shirt - and it is a Ohio State Polo......not a "nursing home uniform"

Rock on! lol

^^ I'm no expert lol, it's been 12 years since I've even seen one, maybe since then they've developed some newfangled blunt technology whereby one doesn't need to crack open the cigar to fill it ! :D

you rock, swag.
I'll check in later- thanks all. I'm wondering if i have something for vertigo?
a few drops of diluted teatree oil in each ear with cotton ball,,then lay down for awhile so the oil has a better chance to sink in..sorry for the caps.

IMO thats not Marijuana in the cigar. If you notice the ash at the end. Seems to me those look similar to well packed cigars. I just smoked a cigar on my wedding day 8-9-08. Yeah it was Caylees B-day and the ashes where identical to the one Casey has.

I agree, I've never seen a blunt but I know the difference between cigarette ash and cigar ash and that looks alot more like cigar ash than cigarette ash. I can see the ring still on the cigar and those are hard to take off without breaking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa