Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick wrote:
I am one of Cindy's older brothers. She has three all total. I have two older brothers. Cindy was the baby of the family and the only girl. She married George when he was a cop in Warren, Ohio. She talked George into going into his dad's car business. George didn't get along with his dad very well then. They scuffeled and George put his dad through a window at the dealership. George was asked to leave. No charges were filed. George started his own car lot and 2nd mortgaged his and Cindy's home. The business failed and they lost their home. They moved to Florida where Cindy got a job at a doctors clinic. She was the lead nurse at a really good orthepedic doctor office before she met George. She quit when she had Lee. That is some basics that will get everyone up to speed.

WOW - if this guys ISN'T real, he sure does a good job of fakin' it - it's like a breath of fresh air to get some REAL answers....

I believe Rick and hope he come to our forum.

So if Casey did steal this much money - we are back at what did she spend it on. Cindy paid for most everything. She was probably going out cheap - happy hours and cheap drinks. Lee said her boyfriend would probably be paying for his sister's stuff. We've determined she shopped at places like Target. 45,000 is a lot of money - with nothing to show.

With all these "involved" people on WS, casey is SURE to hear our thoughts. Not a good thing, she doesn't need anymore theories that could help her not-guilty plea. Sucks if she gets out. I really believe she will eventhough i hope she doesn't. Although, her sitting there lets her stay in seclusion and makes it easier not to talk...maybe being out will give her more chance to slip up. Then cindy and george can find caylee and say she was hiding in her playhouse or in the sandbox the entire time. :doh:

Hate to say it but I'll believe it when I see it. I wonder if they pay it tonight and she can't get out until tomorrow, will they just wait until after the arraignment or will she be allowed to go free and then just stroll on into the courtroom with Cindy on one side and George on the other???????????

Well i agree i will have to see that she is free before i believe it.I think some of this might come from the hipe of BH

This does explain why Cindy seems to still believe Casey despite so much evidence otherwise. I personally thought it was an act. She surely couldn't believe all that stuff. lol

Growing up in my home we lived by the mantra "ignorance is bliss" ... everything was swept neatly under the proverbial rug and never dealt with. My mother is a saint ... for real ... not a mean bone in her body! Everyone who meets my Mom feels blessed. But she simply refuses to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings. If you gave her a more pleasant alternative to the unpleasant truth she would believe the one that was prettier every time, no matter how unlikely or impossible it might sound!! She was and is also an enabler just like Cindy ... with things that my brother and sister have put her through .... arrrrgggg ... sometimes I just want to shake her and say "wake up" ... but it wouldn't do any good ... she would just find a way to make the situation someone else's fault ... or say it was a misunderstanding ... and it is her choice ... she lives in a constant state of denial ... forever behind rose colored lenses. Now I see it is actually part of her charm ... she is just the best person you know? She tries to see the best in people ... and while it gets annoying and frustrating, I just love her and wish that I was a little --- I said a little --- more like her and less jaded.

I have lived in a family like this and we have gone through a lot of stuff over the years ... While it is hard for anyone to believe that Cindy could be so naive ... she might very well be! I don't see her as the saint that my mother is ... she is much more harsh and confrontational ... but I do think that she is most comfortable living in her own little world!

forget the not believing she was pregnant, she believed casey that she was still a virgin

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:Banane35::Banane35::Banane35:

You need to jump in where you can, then put 729 for the page you are searching for.....he starts on that page. P. 729

oopsie....I will keep looking until I find the time he first appeared. It was way before 729....bear with me...I am so sorry.

she certainly didn't spend it on a boob job or something like that:rolleyes:

WFTV just reported The BB is getting ready to post Casey's bond. More to come. Moments away from posting it.

I find it amazing that it took Cindy's brother to tell "her" that "her" daughter was pregnant. And if Rick is legit,he seems to be normal.

OMG- right, my first question is what would make someone throw their father through a plate glass window, unless the answer was he was on fire and there was the only water on the other side, I am dumbfounded by that.. My father fell off a ladder last year and I cried for 2 days and everytime I saw him in a sling..wth?

Ok, so did he use two different names over 'there'? One Rick and one Rick with some stuff after it?

So Rick - what do you know about Cindy and Casey's relationship prior to all this?
Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard.

Shannon...you will get it soon. It was on the Topix forum and told by Rick.
Ask for the transcript and it will be mailed to you.

What about the poster who claims he/she traced Rick's IP to the Orange County jail???

I haven't read much about this Rick poster but I'm a bit skeptical of people coming out of the woodwork claiming to be family members or have personal connections to the Anthony family.

Even if you're supposedly estranged from the family.... wouldn't their concern be finding Caylee first & bashing their family after she's found????

What's to stop ANYONE from posing as an 'insider' & answering questions about vague things we've heard about the Anthony family?

In light of the post Rick had about Cindy believing Casey that she wasn't pregnant, when she was, I really do now think Cindy DOES believe Casey's kidnap story.

I don't think Cindy is hiding anything... obstructing anything.. she is just plain IN DENIAL when it comes to her daughter Casey!

I think the hope of Cindy getting the truth out of Casey when she is released from jail is all but GONE!

Sounds like she's been keeping Casey out of jail for awhile now. Too bad because Caylee might still be here.

seasidecece wrote:
Rick,
Do you believe if Casey is let out on bail, she will be any more forthcoming with information that will ultimately lead authorities to finding Caylee?

Not at all. She is a pathological liar. My sister and George are in complete denial. They can't see the facts here. I tried my absolute best to convince Cindy of the facts and she told my mom that she don't need her family butting in. She kept saying the dogs are wrong and the phone company is lying. They are sadly not in our reality anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member