Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick,
Do you believe if Casey is let out on bail, she will be any more forthcoming with information that will ultimately lead authorities to finding Caylee?

Not at all. She is a pathological liar. My sister and George are in complete denial. They can't see the facts here. I tried my absolute best to convince Cindy of the facts and she told my mom that she don't need her family butting in. She kept saying the dogs are wrong and the phone company is lying. They are sadly not in our reality anymore.

Bringing this over from the last thread. Oh and make sure Ricks pics are posted first, with an explanation of verifying him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959
Ok ok ok guys - slow down. I have like 8 email requests already. I was going to do them one at a time - in order to keep ya'll's privacy. But - in order to save time I'm going to do ONE email with everyone's addy that I have so far? k?

Please start a thread for Rick. I think it would be ok. Then you will have a place to put everything.

*pokes swag*

:couch:

Rick,
I wonder... how do you think Cindy would feel knowing you her brother is on a public forum and has said some of things you have about her and George etc... the information you have disclosed about their personal lives, to perfect strangers?
I am asking politely.

She is already mad at me for telling her that Casey is lying and she will lie to her grave. She will be angry with me but maybe it will bring her out of denial. She knew before all of this happened that I loved her. I still tried to tell her that I was only trying to wake her up to the real facts and that I loved her and know what she is going through.

I asked Rick if he would please come over and post in Websleuths. Hopefully he will see it and join us here.

<snipped>
What was that dogs name...

Buttons

For the record brain wizard. Cindy went to the same school I did. Warren Harding. She graduated in 1976. She went to nursing school at Trumbull memorial hospital school of nursing. And everyone knows the courts only record who files first for divorce. You are not very bright.

Following up on my own thoughts...

Maybe Casey would sell or give Caylee away - if she would steal so much like that. Maybe she thought she was selling Caylee but got stiffed. She can't say she was trying to sell her daughter.

Casey does not seem strung out - like a big $$ habit addict. But I can really only think of two things that would soak up that kind of $$ with nothing to show for it. Drugs and gambling.

Maybe that poster with the dog track theory (hence Caylee referencing puppy) is onto something?

I don't think she was hooking or stripping cuz she would have her own $$ and not need to steal so much.

I am Cindy's brother who lives in SC. I am 5 years older than her. She and I only speak about once a year. I talk to my mom,(Cindy's mom) every week. I saw Cindy last when my Dad had a stroke in Jan. 07.

HOLD ON. I THOUGHT WE SAW A PICTURE OF RICK WITH HIS DAD ON FATHER'S DAY??????
THIS STATEMENT I JUST COPIED SAY'S HE SAW HER LAST ON JAN.7

I LOVE how he corrected the person who said they didnt have a dog growing up because Cindy was allergic --- And then he questions them about the dogs she has now --- and if shes still allergic --- LMAO

In light of the post Rick had about Cindy believing Casey that she wasn't pregnant, when she was, I really do now think Cindy DOES believe Casey's kidnap story.

I don't think Cindy is hiding anything... obstructing anything.. she is just plain IN DENIAL when it comes to her daughter Casey!

I think the hope of Cindy getting the truth out of Casey when she is released from jail is all but GONE!

Kind of lends some credence to the cult story...
Lanie

Angelalala wrote:
Rick...
What do you think of the "idea" that George is actively involved in what became of Caylee after he picked that car up from the impound lot?

He is a father in denial. He knows only what Casey says.

Zig wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelmed with emails, so a family member is not called ... while another person who is not a family member, but had inside information is contacted by several media companys to get the story ... well, I gave my thoughts on this already. For a member of the family, you don't seem very compassionate towards them?

They are in total denial. I can not reach them anymore. They totally believe Casey's made up story

****Thinks she should send hubby to "guys night" and get the kids to bed early**** If they bail her out this place will be hopping in a little bit

Rick is George Caseys biological father? Enquiring Minds wrote:

Are you kidding me?! No he is not.

Rick, if George is not Casey's father is he Lee's father?

I am sorry. I misread your post. I have been up sense 6AM and am very tired. George is both Casey's and Lee's father. I thouht you said Caylee. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member