Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO --- Me to Blink, the way things were going in here earlier I thought for sure itd be a slow night and I could go to bed.......

Now I'll have to think of something else to occupy the other half so he doesnt get pissy about my websleuthing again tonight --- HA!

We are all going to need therapy and marriage counseling by the time this case gets solved. :)

kay no teasing now can someone fill me in on Rick? Actually I left off when the FBI took more bags out of the Anthony home. Quick rundown please

As our family friend says ---- 1 night and a wake up --- (He works at the area prison and thats how the inmate count their days until release)

I disagree that he didnt say anything we didnt already know --- I didnt know about George throwing his dad thru a window - or him losing everything they had on a auto sales business - or that Casey had stolen money from grandparents.....or the supposed OTHER child.....

We are all going to need therapy and marriage counseling by the time this case gets solved. :)

That ship has sailed, um, a few times...

LOL, Kidding, tivo your DH shows, the idiot ones where there are 48 episodes about catching crabs at sea or something- they sit there like ZOMBIES ))))))))))))))

Sorry DH, and Im in love with Brett Favre- did I mention?

I disagree that he didnt say anything we didnt already know --- I didnt know about George throwing his dad thru a window - or him losing everything they had on a auto sales business - or that Casey had stolen money from grandparents.....or the supposed OTHER child.....

Forgive me, I was meaning about the case itself, but you are right he has said alot of interesting things about the inner workings of the Anthony nfamily it's self. Maybe I should have worded it differently.

Hi folks, have been away for a couple of weeks can anyone give me a quick run down so I don't have to read threads 43-111? wow.

This is what i know so far. Casey is still in jail and still not talking. No test results have been made public, Cindy is keeping a low profile and some cowboy bounty hunter is going to bail Casey out of jail tomorrow all in hopes to promote his new cable show? Theories are running rampet including some guy with tatoo's and talk of pron. This has all the makings of a Hollywood movie.

Did I miss much more then that?

"Quick rundown"? LOL Sorry, as a newbie, I shouldn't be teasing other posters, but if anyone can post a digest of the events that have occurred in the past two hours, much less two weeks, I'll be a...a...a...something. My mind's too jumbled to even finish that statement. :confused::confused:

I knew IT!!! That's exactly what this Scene was missing..

A USED CAR SALESMAN.. of course..

They just showed all the papers being signed for her release. I don't think she will get out tonight. Probably just keep her until the arraignment tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties