Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Cindy's brother who lives in SC. I am 5 years older than her. She and I only speak about once a year. I talk to my mom,(Cindy's mom) every week. I saw Cindy last when my Dad had a stroke in Jan. 07.

HOLD ON. I THOUGHT WE SAW A PICTURE OF RICK WITH HIS DAD ON FATHER'S DAY??????
THIS STATEMENT I JUST COPIED SAY'S HE SAW HER LAST ON JAN.7

This might explain why a few folks (including myself) think that photo and video of Caylee are not as recent as Father's Day. Of course there is supposed to be verification that Caylee was with Cindy on Father's Day at the home right?

I just still can't accept that the video and photo are really from Father's Day it seems too off. I have a little one that turned 3 in April and that video looks more like going on 2 vs. going on 3 to me.

Geez does this even make sense??

I am Cindy's brother who lives in SC. I am 5 years older than her. She and I only speak about once a year. I talk to my mom,(Cindy's mom) every week. I saw Cindy last when my Dad had a stroke in Jan. 07.

HOLD ON. I THOUGHT WE SAW A PICTURE OF RICK WITH HIS DAD ON FATHER'S DAY??????
THIS STATEMENT I JUST COPIED SAY'S HE SAW HER LAST ON JAN.7

Hmmm is this someone different. There were other posters that felt he spoke to Cindy (I don't think once a year is really speaking, IMO) and only stopped speaking to Cindy after all this started. I was under the impression he got info from his mom. Now I'm really confused. :confused:

This might explain why a few folks (including myself) think that photo and video of Caylee are not as recent as Father's Day. Of course there is supposed to be verification that Caylee was with Cindy on Father's Day at the home right?

I just still can't accept that the video and photo are really from Father's Day it seems too off. I have a little one that turned 3 in April and that video looks more like going on 2 vs. going on 3 to me.

Geez does this even make sense??

IIRC the date is on the video that's how the detectives knew that Cindy gave them the wrong date for seeing Cindy last.

Nedthan Johns - Rick is aparantly Cindy's brother who has been posting on Topix. At first the posters there gave him a hard time and someone even impersonated him with bad info. till he registered. I think he is legit as he has uploaded photos of himself with other family members. someone there at topix has called him and spoken to him personally and believes him - and his manner of speaking feels sincere to me.

I wil give you a bit of a rundown as I know it by PM if you'd like. I'm a slow typist.

Nowhere did I see that he said the pics of him and his dad are from THIS Fathers Day....????

Hmmm is this someone different. There were other posters that felt he spoke to Cindy (I don't think once a year is really speaking, IMO) and only stopped speaking to Cindy after all this started. I was under the impression he got info from his mom. Now I'm really confused. :confused:

Me too. I just followed the link someone here posted. I sure hope Rick comes over here so we can here it from him first hand.

Nowhere did I see that he said the pics of him and his dad are from THIS Fathers Day....????

Me either and even if it was they could have visited him at diferent times of day.

Where did you hear that?? And Welcome to WS's.

My information that was current as of a few minutes ago says that bond is being paid but she will not be released until tomorrow.
Fox News Just flashed an update

I disagree that he didnt say anything we didnt already know --- I didnt know about George throwing his dad thru a window - or him losing everything they had on a auto sales business - or that Casey had stolen money from grandparents.....or the supposed OTHER child.....

I believe it is a separate poster claiming the other child stuff. Doesn't sould legit - like Rick does - but who knows.

I believe it is a separate poster claiming the other child stuff. Doesn't sould legit - like Rick does - but who knows.

Yeah, it was some guy going by Robert who posted that he was the illegitimate child of Cindy's. Only one person responded to him. Then he stopped posting.

Ok - I'm back! Wow - that was kinda like my own version of "the fast and the furious". SuziQ - did you post that doc on the Rick thread? I just got back here and haven't checked it yet. I was going to PM Christine and ask permission first before posting it. Very interesting isn't it? Seems our lil miss sticky fingers was "lifting" from anyone she had access to!

You need to jump in where you can, then put 729 for the page you are searching for.....he starts on that page. P. 729

yeah but page 729 is now gone........looks like it recycles itself? I have been copying and pasting all of the registered Rick's comments into a word doc so we have them if they start disappearing.

anyone watching FNC?

Yes, they showed them signing the papers to bond her out and said she could be released any minute but IMO, they have been saying that for days so I wouldn't put any faith in that statement until we see her walking out. It was said earlier that even if bond was paid this evening, she wouldn't get out until tomorrow. JMO.

Hopefully, LE will throw a wrench (additioal charges) in the arraignment tomorrow and she won't be leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties