Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 07/16/2008
Time Booked: 08:09pm
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 002
Notes: BOND PENDING

this was empty an hour ago,

from http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08034750&ID=6356648976692

Bumping this up.

Thank you SuziQ.

Now we just need to get Swag to post the bits he has cobbled together over there at the beginning of the thread. Perhaps you could insert it into your first post if someone has one of the copies he pm'ed to people?

I am trying to jump in here! I finally did some work todayand you guys I am so lost! I am cathcing up on this Rick story... OH wow.. I hope I can stay caught up with you guys. I have so many q's and I am sure they have all been answered while I was away working! LOL.

Nowhere did I see that he said the pics of him and his dad are from THIS Fathers Day....????
what confused me, I guess, was that someone posted something about him saying that Casey had stolen from the gd and that he was angry about it at father's day and Cindy and the gf argued.

I guess there are too many speculations. We just need Rick to come to WS's.

Hmmm is this someone different. There were other posters that felt he spoke to Cindy (I don't think once a year is really speaking, IMO) and only stopped speaking to Cindy after all this started. I was under the impression he got info from his mom. Now I'm really confused. :confused:

He said he speaks to his mother once a week, cindy once a year, and since this happened and he doesn't buy the nanny/kidnapper theory Cindy is not talking to him at all.

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number: 08034750
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 07/16/2008
Time Booked: 08:09pm
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 002
Notes: BOND PENDING

this was empty an hour ago,

from http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08034750&ID=6356648976692
WOW - as they say in Beijing

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

This might explain why a few folks (including myself) think that photo and video of Caylee are not as recent as Father's Day. Of course there is supposed to be verification that Caylee was with Cindy on Father's Day at the home right?

I just still can't accept that the video and photo are really from Father's Day it seems too off. I have a little one that turned 3 in April and that video looks more like going on 2 vs. going on 3 to me.

Geez does this even make sense??

I understand you Amy. I have twin girls who are 3 and they were speaking WAY better than she on that tape at her supposed age when taken. I'm not saying my kids are advanced, i'm saying they are on time, but maybe Caylee was slow, ya know?

Hmmm is this someone different. There were other posters that felt he spoke to Cindy (I don't think once a year is really speaking, IMO) and only stopped speaking to Cindy after all this started. I was under the impression he got info from his mom. Now I'm really confused. :confused:

What is confusing about this? I've missed a few comments.

That ship has sailed, um, a few times...

LOL, Kidding, tivo your DH shows, the idiot ones where there are 48 episodes about catching crabs at sea or something- they sit there like ZOMBIES ))))))))))))))

Sorry DH, and Im in love with Brett Favre- did I mention?

:rolling::rolling::rolling:
That made me laugh! I had to read this to my DH, he watched that stupid show!!!
Lanie

Wow fellow WS pros! That Rick story link is really hard to see through. I believe someone is working a on compiling? Sorry I am late guys.. I actually did work today this week for once! I just a news flash about Casey getting out also.. Why do I feel like I am so behind on the news? LOL. I only was gone 3 hours... haha

Cindy apparently has THREE brothers

SWAG did you get the posts Rick made from the other thread also? the one where he tells about George being a gambler and Casey having a temper like George.

She's getting out? How sickening....

Ok so --- George threw his dad thru a plate glass window during an argument at his fathers auto sales --- George then put up all of he and Cindys money to start his own auto business - obviously didnt go well.....

Rick did know the name of a dog he and CIndy had as children....

Also - he does state that Cindy has another child out there somewhere.....

Casey did steal checks from her grandparents and did cash one of them for a little over $300

Cindy has another child? Could you post more about that?

SWAG did you get the posts Rick made from the other thread also? the one where he tells about George being a gambler and Casey having a temper like George.
No - I didn't get to that board/forum. Do you have a link? I could go do what I did with the other - but I need a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow