Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the statistics are that 76 percent of children that go missing are dead within the first 4 hours. Given the cadaver dog hits, Casey's many lies, and the length of time with no communication from any so-called "kidnappers" or "babysitters", the probability that Caylee is still alive is about zero.

That is what I have thought since the first cadaver dog hit!

I am SO disappointed that Casey appears to be getting released from jail tomorrow!

If it's any consolation, Casey would've probably been released from jail weeks ago if her family was a bit wealthier. Then, Casey wouldn't of spent more than a few days in jail at the most and would be out on bail without any of Padilla's people hovering over her.

Well after compiling all those posts from Rick - I saw a very in-depth picture of this family dynamic. I just hope now that IF she gets out and IF she gets to that house that they all just don't go off the deep end and hurt each other. Seems they ALL have a serious anger problem.

im not a psychologist and i dont want to be one

but i do have a real firm grasp on people in general and the personalities and traits that people have.

denial - is a way for the mind to slow down and think and let things slowly
come together. a defense mechanism if you will. its a way for people to be able to come to terms with the situation at hand.

in other words,it really hurts when you get hit with a bad bad bad situation and it can over-take some people with such enormous pain it could kill them. physically kill them.
but fortunately, we have a thing called denial
denial is supposed to be a temporary thing - sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes
5 days or months. IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A LIFETIME and it is not supposed to be something that you use EVERYTIME you have a situation come up in life that you dont like........

seems to me, denial is used a lot in this family on situations that dont merit it

course, maybe im all wrong but im doctor robotdog TONIGHT

:soldier:

Well after compiling all those posts from Rick - I saw a very in-depth picture of this family dynamic. I just hope now that IF she gets out and IF she gets to that house that they all just don't go off the deep end and hurt each other. Seems they ALL have a serious anger problem.

Amen to that. Hopefully George doesn't get any ideas if there are plate glass windows in that house. :crazy:

.....seems to me, denial is used a lot in this family on situations that dont merit it course, maybe im all wrong but im doctor robotdog TONIGHT :soldier:

That's cool! :clap: Bet you have slept in a Holiday Inn Express recently, too huh?? :crazy: All kidding aside, I totally agree with your statement. This family is just odd in so many ways, I have lost count. Anyway, I have been doing drive-by readings of WS's for the past few days because I have been travelling. Looks like the BH has paid the bond, and she is supposed to get out tomorrow. If I was her, I would hide under the cot in my cell. :chicken: Think about it - people are pizzed at her! I would think LE would want to keep her in "protective custody" if nothing else.

That's cool! :clap: Bet you have slept in a Holiday Inn Express recently, too huh?? :crazy: All kidding aside, I totally agree with your statement. This family is just odd in so many ways, I have lost count. Anyway, I have been doing drive-by readings of WS's for the past few days because I have been travelling. Looks like the BH has paid the bond, and she is supposed to get out tomorrow. If I was her, I would hide under the cot in my cell. :chicken: Think about it - people are pizzed at her! I would think LE would want to keep her in "protective custody" if nothing else.

LOL - they dont allow robots or dogs in them crazy hotels
but with my doctor suit on... they might :behindbar:behindbar

If it's any consolation, Casey would've probably been released from jail weeks ago if her family was a bit wealthier. Then, Casey wouldn't of spent more than a few days in jail at the most and would be out on bail without any of Padilla's people hovering over her.

Yes, I do realize that, pizmex. And of course I realize everyones right to bail unless it is a murder case. In this case, I feel that Casey is a murderer and want her to remain jailed. I know the process.

Still, now there is an opportunity for the Anthony's to synchronize their stories which I feel are all lies! They will all jump on the same page now and ride that page to the end!

None of this is helping to find little Caylee and give her a dignified and proper burial. And I wish I did not think she was no longer with us, but I do.

:(

Good evening, all.
I would like to think that something will come of Casey being bonded out.
And hopefully it will. But...
She won't talk to LE.
She won't talk to her parents.
She won't talk to her brother.
She won't talk to her friends.
Somehow, I think the result will be the same with a stranger who has no authority but that to send her back to jail which she seems not to mind too much anyway.
But it's nice to dream.
I'll be here, dreaming.

If I were the Anthonys, I would assume that everything is bugged. The house. The phone lines. The Caylee tip lines that flow to Cindy, especially. Everything probably is bugged.

Yea, that's gonna be her new excuse "the house is bugged" since she won't be jail to use the excuse her telephone calls are made public. I'm sure those pesky kidnappers have broken in and bugged the house. :eek:

Yes, I do realize that, pizmex. And of course I realize everyones right to bail unless it is a murder case. In this case, I feel that Casey is a murderer and want her to remain jailed. I know the process.

Still, now there is an opportunity for the Anthony's to synchronize their stories which I feel are all lies! They will all jump on the same page now and ride that page to the end!

None of this is helping to find little Caylee and give her a dignified and proper burial. And I wish I did not think she was no longer with us, but I do.

:(

I agree with your post in its entirety.

Who here really belives that IF she comes clean with Cindy and George they are gonna let LE know?

I'm BBBBBBBAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Wow - can that guy talk!!!

If you sent me your email - guess what??

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!

Thank you so much for all that hard work. I went through some of it on that other board, and felt much pity for your undertaking.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member