Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The safehouse hasn't been cleared yet, so she will be going to her parents. If she is released to a safehouse at any point, I think that it is illegal for the media to release the whereabouts. I know it is here, not sure about FL. Does anyone know for sure?

Undisclosed is undiclosed, but under PIA in Fla, it could be reported on from a legal perspective, they would need to get a gag order to cover that.. Remember this is registered within the closest responding LE dept as in, if she fllees who gets the call to remand.. We will know where it is one way or another

I wonder how long they are gonna keep her royal highness until they decide to throw her back?

Wouldn't Casey be able to stay out of jail on bond until new charges are filed, or her case goes to court and she is convicted? The obvious reason to return her to jail would be if she did something out of bounds for her bond, like take her bracelet off, or stray from the home.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Not much of this case is making sense (again!). I get that the bail bondsman wanted the attention, and I do think he thought he could get answers from the mom. And yes, it's great for his new show. He has repeatedly said that he thinks he can get the answer from her, and he maybe right. I watched his brief meeting on TV when he met the brother- and the brother made it very clear that he also was speculating. Having said all this ( and with remembering that somewhere in all this, I heard (don't know if it's true) that he only wanted her out for a week.He was speculating he could get to the truth within a week. But after the arrangements that were made yesterday, with him and his team not being allowed to speak with her- why is he going through with this? MAYBE to just 'save face?' He has no moral or legal obligation to follow through with this now. And why should he? The attorney is not letting anyone speak with her so what is the hurry to get her out? She can speak freely with her attorney, and has daily- the premise of her needing to be out so that she can speak freely is a joke. Her attorney can pass on any leads to LE, anything negative obviously he does not have to pass on. So what spin is the family now going to put on this? Of course, if it is true that the bondsman is only allowing a week, I personally will laugh as back to jail Casey goes because as the bondsman he has the right to revoke that bond at any time
My understanding is that Leonard's people are in for the long haul. That is, if nothing else happens, they will be there around the clock until she goes to court for the current charges. Gee, isn't that about 2 months?

The house might've been bugged covertly, based on LE warrants approved by a Judge. While the family and Baez might suspect as much, they would not receive official confirmation from LE. It's supposed to be a secret.

Right...and also LE doesn't have to do that anymore. They can park in the vicinity of the Anthony House (of the Absurd) and listen in from afar whenever they want to. With technology the way it is today there is no need to physically bug premises anymore.

Undisclosed is undiclosed, but under PIA in Fla, it could be reported on from a legal perspective, they would need to get a gag order to cover that.. Remember this is registered within the closest responding LE dept as in, if she fllees who gets the call to remand.. We will know where it is one way or another

Thank you Blink.

Honey, sweatheart. Don't waste your time home yelling at me....

Lee to Casey: Where did you lose Caylee? Did she have your blackjack?

Casey to Lee: I tried to talk to my MOTHER, but my effin attorney instructed her not to talk to me. That's just the thing. I had her right next to me, but she could have fell out of my pocket, when she fell out of my purse, AFTER the fact!

Geezzz haven't even heard about court this morning either.. surely its over ..

...and you would think at least one news outlet will have helicopter surveillance of her motorcade...so we'll ALL know where she holed up!
OH well get the whole aerial view ALL THE WAY!!!!! You can bet on that

Or her bank. It's not showing up anywhere yet.

I think Amy has been too quiet.

Was the home Amy and her boyfriend were living in across from the Sawgrass apartments and did JP Chatt live with them?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I am willing to bet that based on his posts, LE called him and are interviewing him.. To my knowledge, LE has not spoken to the GGMA about the stolen checks FROM HER checkbook..
I also believe they are talking to him whether he is who he claims to be or not. And if he is not who he claims to be, I would not want to be in his shoes.

"Where's my HO RED nail polish??? I knew you people wouldn't get me the right color! Do I have to do EVERYTHING myself??? HUGE mistake asking you people to do anything - HUGE mistake." :razz:.....:furious: - Casey

Too bad I don't live up there, I would have gotten a group of friends togeather and as she walked out, threw bottles of nail polish at her. Seriously

I think they are going to "get" her on something small, put her away for a few months/years (depending on the sentence) and use that time to make an air-tight case against her. That's how Eliot Ness brought down Al Capone... that's how I'd do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89