Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"drop her off at a drug store, you will get the reward, and LE will never know who you are".
imho.

LIke police are going to say, hey, no problem for having Caylee these last 9 weeks and not telling anyone about it, oh, BTW, here's 225,000 dollars for your trouble.

Ain't gonna happen. LOL

I swear.. I am harboring hopes they let her out.. then arrest her again soon as her foot hits the pavement. AARRGH!!

It does seem it is taking an incredibly long time for these tests to come back.
Don't know what's up with it.

On Greta, Dr. Baden said what I always understood, that it could take a year. I know of a couple of cases where it's taken years. And truthfully, we don't know if LE would tell us if they have gotten them back.

And Im having to click between Disney and Fox ev couple mins. Im depending on you guys to let us know when to LOOK!

My understanding FBI involved because of claim of kidnap. FBI situation. That is what they are doing involved. Makes sense.
From this I think the FBI can become involved whether it is kidnapping or just a disappearance.

In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the “Lindbergh Law” to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of “tender age”—usually 12 or younger. And just to be clear, before we get involved there does NOT have to be a ransom demand and the child does NOT have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours.

The FBI also has a system for organizing/managing large volumes of information:
Rapid Start Information Management System (RSIMS) matters in support of major investigations and operations. This system is designed to provide law enforcement personnel with the capability of managing large volumes of investigative data in major cases and crisis incidents. It allows the user to build a case-specific data base and track leads into a variety of reports.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/isd/cirg/osb.htm
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm

I wish that bracelet could also detect lies.
OR have an "electrical shock" feature when a lie is detected!!! Now we can all watch Casey do the "chicken dance" lol

I had a similar incident a few years ago when my then business partner's estranged wife took his check card to my business bank account and cleaned out around $1000.

While I did have to file a police report to get the money back in my account, neither the bank nor the police department ever followed up on any of it and she just got away with stealing the money from the bank.

Perhaps this is what happened with Amy and her filing a police report? I know I was ready to press charges, but never got the opportunity.
absolutely true. I was going to mention this the other day. I had my account a few years ago, at the Bank of America, compromised. The bank told me they were sorry but they only press charges if it is OVER 1,000.00. Recently my dh had someone steal his debit card information and charge something around 600.00 he was told the same thing.
Sometimes I think these crooks know this and don't worry it it's under 1,000. :mad:

This girl is gonna walk out, go home and after resting around the house today, she is going to continue to play the victim.

ITA, it has been all about poor pitiful Casey and how everyone seems to ONLY care about Caylee's whereabouts. :furious:

I have been back and forth and back and forth with this. I am praying that Caylee is still alive. I have been thinking about when Casey got arrested and her "perp" walk. She looks like she was delighted with it. Look at the smirk and look at her eyes. THEY ARE SHINING! I have been trying to come up with a reason that she would be like that.
What if she did plan this? That she really does know where Caylee is and she knew that a BIG REWARD would be placed to get Caylee back. And whoever has Caylee is going to split the money with her. I know this is not logical at all,.. I just don't UNDERSTAND why she is acting the way she is. I know she is not what you call quote normal unquote, but WHY isn't she acting like she is worried. MOST people who are POI atleast ACT like they care,.. that is why I am holding out that Caylee is alive until there is forensic proof. I just don't think if Casey really did kill Caylee that she would "act like a loving mother" to anyone and everyone that comes in contact with her. I mean if she really is the manipulator and liar that everyone says she is,.. WOULDN'T she try to manipulate them to think she is the caring mother Cindy claims she is??? IT just doesn't make sense! I just don't know what to believe anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I swear.. I am harboring hopes they let her out.. then arrest her again soon as her foot hits the pavement. AARRGH!!

Surely LE won't let her out unless it's part of a strategy. If psych eval determined she is a Sociopath, would she still be able to leave?:confused:

does anyone else notice how they keep saying at the anthony home.. seems they are stressing it to much to me .. i could be wrong, which i am alot but is it a decoy?? and she is really going someplace else? jmo

BTW, what is the source for the idea that Padilla and crew are prohibited from talking to Casey?

I don't think there IS a source. I think Beaz saying that she can't talk to them has been interpreted to mean she CAN'T. Not true. He probably advised her not to speak to them, but he can't prevent it. Of course, he knows anything she tells than can (and probably will) be passed on to LE, either voluntarily or thru subpeona.

I don't believe for one second that anyone, barring a PPO, can prevent them from speaking to her. And, if they had a PPO, they could hardly be guarding her, now could they?

BTW, what is the source for the idea that Padilla and crew are prohibited from talking to Casey?

Baez said it himself on Fox news this morning!

Thank you. I don't think that Baez's words, by themselves, are very convincing. Sounds like they made some sort of gentleman's agreement, if anything.

And what sort of penalty would inure to Padilla's people for going ahead and talking to Casey? Is there a written agreement? What are the terms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper