Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and another thing bothering me big time is... who in their right minds lets someone drive their car with out a drivers license?? why would CA and GA and amy h let her drive their autos without dl?? this could bankrupt them all if something would of happened.

First, who knows if they knew. Casey could have easily lied like she does about everything.

Second, (knowing someone who's been through a similar situation) they have to get to work somehow and there is no other option. If you pay for cabs, you might as well not work. Buses don't go to (or even near) where you work or live. Carpooling is not always an option. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Third, Casey has stolen so much money from them, they are already on the brink of bankruptcy so what does a few dollars more mean.

All that said, I do not believe this will ever go to trial if there is a shred of DNA evidence of Caylee's death in that car.

I agree. If forensic evidence proves Caylee's death, but does not prove the actual cause of death, Casey's best bet might be to admit that Caylee died accidentally, that Casey had found Caylee dead so that there was nothing that could've been done to save the child, and that Casey panicked afterwards.

Under this scenario, Casey will do jail time, but preserves her best chance for release as a relatively young adult (late 20's,very early 30's).

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number: 08034750
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 07/16/2008
Time Booked: 08:09pm
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 002
Notes: BOND PENDING

ETA: Data was last updated on 8/21/2008 9:37:30 AM

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

Dr. Pennypacker--I love this. I'm still laughing. (Love your name too.)

It does seem it is taking an incredibly long time for these tests to come back.
Don't know what's up with it.

Blink said it best the other day :..."this is a sprint;not a marathon" as frustrating as it is...

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number: 08034750
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 07/16/2008
Time Booked: 08:09pm
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 002
Notes: BOND PENDING

LOL, I have that open on my desktop and keep hitting refresh

I agree. If forensic evidence proves Caylee's death, but does not prove the actual cause of death, Casey's best bet might be to admit that Caylee died accidentally, that Casey had found Caylee dead so that there was nothing that could've been done to save the child, and that Casey panicked afterwards.

Under this scenario, Casey will do jail time, but preserves her best chance for release as a relatively young adult (late 20's,very early 30's).

That's the way I see this playing out. I hope not.

As I understand it, the police report necessitates the bank's involvement based on them returning the money, closing the account, etc..

We know she posted that it had been returned and she was filing a police report, which if she did, I cannot find.. There's a reason for that then, and if she in fact is not pressing charges....

Do we know how long Amy H and Casey were friends, or is this one of the newer group?

I had a similar incident a few years ago when my then business partner's estranged wife took his check card to my business bank account and cleaned out around $1000.

While I did have to file a police report to get the money back in my account, neither the bank nor the police department ever followed up on any of it and she just got away with stealing the money from the bank.

Perhaps this is what happened with Amy and her filing a police report? I know I was ready to press charges, but never got the opportunity.

The DL - I would think that GP's knew about it. There is a law in Florida that if you drop out of high school you can't get a DL until you turn 21 - or pass a GED. So - she might have gotten one since she is now 22.

I think Padilla is as "dumb" as a fox. Yes, he is a character - but IMHO he is a VERY smart character. I know I wouldn't want to play poker with him - that's for sure.

I don't really have much to add... You all are doing such a great job! We are of like minds! <scary, I know>

:blowkiss:

Skeletons in the closet. I posted a month ago my feeling that there were many secrets in the family. (We are coming to know of many of them) The obvious lies..esp. Cindy and Casey...when you live in lies, you do get confused.
Remember how p*(&(d Cindy got about the idea the cops would go to her parents?????
Cindy did NOT want all of the stealing to come out...among other things.

Oh I think she'll talk - she's been sittin' all alone for over a month now. Our lil Miss-truth is a talker. Plus I think the female BH that is going to be staying inside the house probably has HUGE EARS. She may not even realize what she says - remember this team Padilla have dealt with liars, runners, and real live bad-azzes for a long long time - they know the deal and the drill. But I do think she'll talk - unknowingly - but she'll talk.

I wish I could believe she will talk. But somehow I don't see it happening. Having said that I think it is a ''good'' thing she is getting out on bail? Why? Because when a child is missing, and even though all clues show to one direction (Casey did something), one cannot but want for all possibilities to be explored. That child deserves it. And having said this I can't even stand the thought of seeing her smirk face while she walks out doing that hips swing she did when she entered the court the first time.

BUT I AGREE WITH ALL THOSE WHO SAID THAT BEING OUT WILL ONLY BE BENEFICIAL FOR CASEY. Nobody else. Definitely not for Caylee, not for the grandparents and Lee (if they still want to know the truth), not for LE. Being out will give her the freedom to work on her defense!, watch tv, have as many showers she wants per day, and be in close proximity with her parents to convince them on her innocence. Yeah she talked a lot at the beginning but because she was trying to ''put out'' ''her story'' to LE. Stupid excuses, lies, and all that....but NOW she had a month of tutoring from her laywer, she is reading her law books in prison and everything shows that she is preparing for her defense hoping there is no physical evidence against her, having high hopes she might walk free from this. I DON'T THINK SHE WILL TALK. I HOPE SO LIKE YOU DO, BUT DON'T THINK SO.

fox just said crowds around jail getting bigger, they are on it like...*insert appropriate metaphore here*

The charges stemming from Amy (and/or her bank) could possibly be coming out of Orlando PD - different LE agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024