Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baiz just walked into the jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

sigh..hi guys..is she really getting out today? I feel sick.

I have been back and forth and back and forth with this. I am praying that Caylee is still alive. I have been thinking about when Casey got arrested and her "perp" walk. She looks like she was delighted with it. Look at the smirk and look at her eyes. THEY ARE SHINING! I have been trying to come up with a reason that she would be like that.
What if she did plan this? That she really does know where Caylee is and she knew that a BIG REWARD would be placed to get Caylee back. And whoever has Caylee is going to split the money with her. I know this is not logical at all,.. I just don't UNDERSTAND why she is acting the way she is. I know she is not what you call quote normal unquote, but WHY isn't she acting like she is worried. MOST people who are POI atleast ACT like they care,.. that is why I am holding out that Caylee is alive until there is forensic proof. I just don't think if Casey really did kill Caylee that she would "act like a loving mother" to anyone and everyone that comes in contact with her. I mean if she really is the manipulator and liar that everyone says she is,.. WOULDN'T she try to manipulate them to think she is the caring mother Cindy claims she is??? IT just doesn't make sense! I just don't know what to believe anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Humm you know that is a lot of money...you might have something. Didn't someone say the reward had a 90 day limit on it?

I too can't figure this all out. I do somehow feel she is still alive. I don't know if that is just my hope taking over my reasoning but I just pray they find her alive somehow.

I have been back and forth and back and forth with this. I am praying that Caylee is still alive. I have been thinking about when Casey got arrested and her "perp" walk. She looks like she was delighted with it. Look at the smirk and look at her eyes. THEY ARE SHINING! I have been trying to come up with a reason that she would be like that.How about she is a bit in shock and none of her reactions are reasonable.
What if she did plan this? That she really does know where Caylee is and she knew that a BIG REWARD would be placed to get Caylee back. And whoever has Caylee is going to split the money with her. I know this is not logical at all,.. She is smart enough to figure she would end up in jail for something, surely??that is why I am holding out that Caylee is alive until there is forensic proof. I just don't think if Casey really did kill Caylee that she would "act like a loving mother" to anyone and everyone that comes in contact with her. I mean if she really is the manipulator and liar that everyone says she is,.. WOULDN'T she try to manipulate them to think she is the caring mother Cindy claims she is??? IT just doesn't make sense! I just don't know what to believe anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
It is hard to wrap my mind around it too!

Between hitting the refresh button for that site and this one, my button is jussabout broke! LOL

After watching how fast the threads on this forum move, I'm going to open a side-business selling "F5" buttons. :)

Do you guys have a link to watch this live online?

I'm at work and don't have access to a television, but I have speakers on my computer and a boss that really doesn't care what I do as long as I don't give him any grief about what he's doing.

I found it odd the other night on Greta.

This is paraphrase . . .

But Greta asked him about Casey's story and if he thought it was legitimate. Baez said something to the effect of -- "When you hear her story in court -- you'll understand why she did what she did."

So in other words -- when she gets out today -- nothing is going to change. She's going to stick to her story and not say a word -- and that includes talking to her mom and dad.

She just walked out and rode off in SUV.

A little O/T - but does anyone know what happened to the "Photos" thread? It's not up with the stickys anymore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper