Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what could have been so important that she stopped to whisper to her attorney.

"Can we stop by Fusian on the way home?"

"Can I borrow your phone to call Tony?"

Did you see how she did the ''i am a 5 year old baby in your arms'' with her lawyer? She did the same in court when she was waving hallo to her parents like she was a 5 year old on a carousel and her parents where below admiring and taking her pictures.

The Anthonys have been replaced by the lawyer in terms of ''paternal figure'' and ''who she trusts''. She will only speak to her lawyer, not her parents. She is playing the baby to her lawyer now, not her parents. He lawyer is her audience now. She is going to say ZERO to her parents.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm hoping Law Enforcement didn't botch this case. Please, please have done everything right so that girl faces her peers in a court of law.

Actually I'm glad she's out . . .

Now we'll get the answers we need -- and we'll bring Caylee home.

Right?

That's LP's reasoning. I think that it's naive at best....

Yea - that pic SPEAKS VOLUMES. Being in jail is HARD AND ROUGH. It is not all nicey nice - even if you are kept alone. She's gonna walk in the door at home and Cindy will just walk up to her and hug her HARD. IF (and this is a HUGE IF) she has any human emotion left at all - THAT HUG ALONE will break her down, She will sob uncontrollably for a while. That's what that expert was talking about last night on NG - her emotional state is gonna kick into high gear and who knows what she'll try. That's why I'm also stickin' to my theory that she will talk - not today - not even tonight - maybe tomorrow afternoon - its gonna take some time for her to process this event.

Yesireee....she will crack.

The Anthonys have been replaced by the lawyer in terms of ''paternal figure'' and ''who she trusts''. She will only speak to her lawyer, not her parents. She is playing the baby to her lawyer now, not her parents. He lawyer is her audience now. She is going to say ZERO to her parents.
They, on the other hand, will have plenty to say to her.

Well, I would have bet that she would not get out, so I have to say I WAS WRONG!!!!
Chit!

For anyone who missed that grand exit, we will be seeing that clip 40 million more times, and it will be just as sickening each time!!!

Me too! I would have bet the farm she was staying put and that LE had everything they needed to make that happen. So unbelieveable. :puke:

I just read the thread where Tony P was back here in the wee hours of the morning this morning. I'm more and more impressed with these guys....

Ok, shoot me now! Or.... flame.. whichever..lol

Baiscally....They came out the reporters were going nuts, there was a shoving match, the great bounty hunter inserted his face, the one clear shot of Casey showed terror in her face...that made me smile...then it was into the suv and away.

Me too!!! :dance::aktion033:
I say... GOOD, now she's how her family feels everyday without Caylee.
But sadly it's terror for herself and not for her missing daughter. :mad:

Yea - that pic SPEAKS VOLUMES. Being in jail is HARD AND ROUGH. It is not all nicey nice - even if you are kept alone. She's gonna walk in the door at home and Cindy will just walk up to her and hug her HARD. IF (and this is a HUGE IF) she has any human emotion left at all - THAT HUG ALONE will break her down, She will sob uncontrollably for a while. That's what that expert was talking about last night on NG - her emotional state is gonna kick into high gear and who knows what she'll try. That's why I'm also stickin' to my theory that she will talk - not today - not even tonight - maybe tomorrow afternoon - its gonna take some time for her to process this event.

I don't think she is capable of such feelings. I think she is going to be angry with her family and treat them like chit when she gets home. She is a celebrity now and her stories are only going to get bigger. Our only hope is what evidence they have against her or finding Caylee.

LMAO - I just read elsewhere that someone ordered a Meat Lover's pizza to be delivered to the Anthony home in 90 minutes. Wish I had thought of that.

Did you see how she did the ''i am a 5 year old baby in your arms'' with her lawyer? She did the same in court when she was waving hallo to her parents like she was a 5 year old on a carousel and her parents where below admiring and taking her pictures.

Absolutely, Act 1 has begun. Poor little Casey. Baez is going to have a big job, managing her and being her only confidante. I'd rather eat glass.

Don't think so .................

Me either! Think this is just gonna drag everything out much longer, if we get an answer at all. Think her parents will also be cautious not to press her due to possibility of suicide attempt. Now, she can just sit at home and keep her mouth shut. She has no reason to do anything other than that, especially under the advice of her attorney!

Couldn't agree more...he is the one looking out for HER interests and that, imo, is all she has cared about from day 1. HER interests. I believe the Grandparents do have a shred of care for Caylees interests, that won't play well with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup