Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO - I just read elsewhere that someone ordered a Meat Lover's pizza to be delivered to the Anthony home in 90 minutes. Wish I had thought of that.

OMG! :blowkiss: I love that person!

I wonder how long the family is going to give her until theye start drilling her?

A few months?

Did anyone else get the vibe "My attorney, my big strong protecter"/"My client, my little girl I need protect"

Before the thread goes crazy again with streaming information, A BIG THANK YOU to all those who provide us with links of live streaming online.

things can change really quick

police might go bring her back later today
:crazy:

Hey, robotdog, I think you said you were gonna eat your door if Casey got out of jail today! Well, I will help you, cuz I didn't think she would either! Want some Louisiana Hot Sauce with that door?

Well, I hope something good comes out of this. She denied visits from her family left and right while in jail, now she is going to be forced into their company 24/7. She may have bonded with creepy lawyer guy in jail, but she has a lifelong dysfunctional relationship with her mother, and I don't think that is just going to blow off into the wind. The only thing is, she may very well tell GM exactly what happened, and unless bounty hunter security guard is within hearing range, LE or anyone else will probably never get that info.
What a freaking mess.
Lanie

Did anyone else get the vibe "My attorney, my big strong protecter"/"My client, my little girl I need protect"

I did, and think Casey will love this type of attention.

They have arrived at the home now. I wonder if Cindy will make her famous "charged up brownies" for her homecoming party?

Cindy says with a smile on her face, Sweetheart after you're bath, I have a lovely new blue dress laid out for you, and have made all your favorite foods, Sweetheart everything will be fine. PUKE

I wonder what could have been so important that she stopped to whisper to her attorney.

"Why are all these people being mean to me?" No wait, "Can I call TonE from your cell phone?"

GRRRRRRRRRRRR:furious:

I wonder how long the family is going to give her until theye start drilling her?

A few months?

They are not going to - they believe her. Please be ready to see George and Cindy screaming at reporters to leave their little girl alone!

said she came home 4 minutes ago, still nothing on feed

Undoubtedly one of the most hated women in the USA right now.

She should have the look of terror on her face. Wait until she gets home and see's what all this has caused. No matter what the truth is, her life is forever scarred. Wonder if Jesse or TonE will pay her a visit and maybe get her talking?

Jesse might. I suspect TonE is glad to be rid of her.

Hey, robotdog, I think you said you were gonna eat your door if Casey got out of jail today! Well, I will help you, cuz I didn't think she would either! Want some Louisiana Hot Sauce with that door?

if you look back i said she would never get out on all the other days
but i chose my words carefully today and never said i would eat anything today............LOL
:crazy:

LOL...I thought it was worms to be eaten if she got out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup