Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News just said 2 armed bounty hunters will stand outside of her home in case she tries to leave!!!!:eek:

I wonder how long the family is going to give her until theye start drilling her?

A few months?

I mean gosh, I just got out of jail and all. Can't you give me some time or something? I mean like everything is about Caylee and all...........(oops, did I really say that?) like it should be.

She arrived home .... just now. 11:10 eastern time, as told by Fox news.

I'm a bit dissapointed there's no media there .. or at least I've not seen anything on Fox yet. Anything up yet?

I wonder if Casey had ANY IDEA how this story is being covered around the nation. She is going to start to cabin fever tomorrow....

She's probably trying to call Tony in Padilla's SUV.

Mr. Gigi knows the way to my heart. A bottle of wine and mopping the kitchen floor. LOL. She is going to be miserable at home--this is a girl who goes where she wants and does what she wants. NEVER being held accountable for ANYTHING. SHe is going to have a nervous breakdown. I can't wait to see it. Remember Caylee's room is exactly as she left it. And Casey's room has pictures of Caylee everywhere. No peace, no privacy not even when she goes to take a poo.
10.gif

They are not going to - they believe her. Please be ready to see George and Cindy screaming at reporters to leave their little girl alone!

IDK.....They have been pretty quite since the supposed spokesperson was hired! Maybe they will finially stay out of the media's lair. We shall see.....

Did anyone else get the vibe "My attorney, my big strong protecter"/"My client, my little girl I need protect"

YUP. She did that routine with her parents for years until Caylee arrived and Caylee WAS REALLY A BABY. She did the same in court in her first appearance. She can't do that anymore cause no matter how delusional the gps a are or appear to are in the press they will still ask her the hard questions. She is the ''baby'' for her lawyer now. She is getting ''protection'' ''understanding'' and ''24/7 undivided attention'' by him. Plus he is being paid to believe her stories. It doesn't get any better. Did you see how she touched his chest? People in similar situations usually lean towards the other person to be protected but not place their hand on the chest of their laywer. You do that with your father, your husband, your brother.

Her laywer is her shield agains the LE and the media but he will also be her shield from her parents that will be asking questions. Baez will be answering them for her or she will tell them Baez told her to not say anything, go through him for any questions they have.

So she only has 150 yards from the monitor in which she can move around. Bigger than a cell.

The only thing Casey is worried about right now is how she can get over to Fusian tomorrow night.

They are not going to - they believe her. Please be ready to see George and Cindy screaming at reporters to leave their little girl alone!
They should feel like proud parents...they created this monster......Bravo Cindy and George!!!

She arrived home .... just now. 11:10 eastern time, as told by Fox news.

I'm a bit dissapointed there's no media there .. or at least I've not seen anything on Fox yet. Anything up yet?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

Her brother, Lee Anthony, was at the family's home asking reporters to step away from the sidewalk as they wait for his sister's arrival. The Anthonys did not comment about their daughter, but threatened to fend off reporters from their property.

"Take the hose to them," yelled her mother, Cindy Anthony. The threat sent reporters off the property and into the street.

if you look back i said she would never get out on all the other days
but i chose my words carefully today and never said i would eat anything today............LOL
:crazy:

:razz:................lol

I wonder if Casey wants to go swimming while she's on her little vacation.

She will be surrounded by pictures of Caylee. Remember when Greta was inside the house how many pictures there were? Even this won't break her silence.

She won't dare to step outside the door - the media will hound her, and people will threaten her.

No swimming pool- no Fusion - no social life at all.

Will she talk? I don't think so. She is eating up all this attention. She thinks this is all about her - no concern for her child. I would not tolerate this monster in my neighborhood, and I would beg my neighbors to do the same.

Will Cindy get tough with her? I doubt it. With Caylee
gone, and possibly gone forever, Cindy will just be thankful that Casey is out of jail and back home with Mommy and Daddy.

Did you see how she did the ''i am a 5 year old baby in your arms'' with her lawyer? She did the same in court when she was waving hallo to her parents like she was a 5 year old on a carousel and her parents where below admiring and taking her pictures.

The Anthonys have been replaced by the lawyer in terms of ''paternal figure'' and ''who she trusts''. She will only speak to her lawyer, not her parents. She is playing the baby to her lawyer now, not her parents. He lawyer is her audience now. She is going to say ZERO to her parents.

That didn't look paternal to me :mad:

Someone call that lawyers wife, she needs someone to talk to about now. He is a bit too protective.

I'm still wondering why one of the stipulations in her release was no alcohol? George said she didn't drink -- so why was this even an issue?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members