Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Take the hose to them," yelled her mother, Cindy Anthony. The threat sent reporters off the property and into the street.

I have no comment. There are no words.

all the neighbors that live on that street ought to put up big signs like that neighbor of drew petersons. a poster with the pic of Caylee asking where is Caylee?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

Her brother, Lee Anthony, was at the family's home asking reporters to step away from the sidewalk as they wait for his sister's arrival. The Anthonys did not comment about their daughter, but threatened to fend off reporters from their property.

"Take the hose to them," yelled her mother, Cindy Anthony. The threat sent reporters off the property and into the street.
Oh aren't they the bad a$$'s now!

No - I respectfully disagree - that was a VERY SCARY situation to be in - especially if YOU are the ONE right smack dab in the middle. She is young - only 22 - not very seasoned - I have accidentally "got caught up" in media scrums down here at the Broward County courthouse and its a scary scary thing to be in.
casey looked scared...and baez very very protective.

Someone over at Dreamin' Demon actually ordered a pizza to be sent to Anthony home. This is what she posted:Author: Peeperann
Comment:
Ok, ordered the meat lovers pizza. Had to do it by phone as I couldn't add a message thru online. It's set for delivery in 90 minutes
Thought you guys would like to see this. Heck, they will think it is from some supporter and not a gag.

She arrived home .... just now. 11:10 eastern time, as told by Fox news.

I'm a bit dissapointed there's no media there .. or at least I've not seen anything on Fox yet. Anything up yet?
Go to the "She's out" thread. There is a video of her coming out of the jail with a little pony tail. I haven't seen anything more yet.

The only thing Casey is worried about right now is how she can get over to Fusian tomorrow night.

lol, doubt it, she will want to hide out IMO after all that has taken place, she has to know what turmoil she has caused. I am ready to start placing bets on how fast Jesse or his family comes to visit her. TonE I am sure, is done with her completely.

I have no comment. There are no words.

You can always count on Cindy for something classy and quotable.

Someone over at Dreamin' Demon actually ordered a pizza to be sent to Anthony home. This is what she posted:Author: Peeperann
Comment:
Ok, ordered the meat lovers pizza. Had to do it by phone as I couldn't add a message thru online. It's set for delivery in 90 minutes
Thought you guys would like to see this. Heck, they will think it is from some supporter and not a gag.

gotta love this... sorry

I'm still wondering why one of the stipulations in her release was no alcohol? George said she didn't drink -- so why was this even an issue?

:)

Oh, she drank! There's plenty of pics to proove that. Some with her hands wrapped around the glass. Maybe he meant she wasn't a habitual drinker, but she definitely is a social drinker, no denying that!

I dismissed all those comments last nite by fellow ws'ers who thought maybe there was something goin on with baez and her as hogwash.

But after seeing that, I think this isn't your typical client attorney relationship.

Comment:

She had them write on the box, "With Love & Decomp from..."

That was an act. It was her best "Vulnarable little girl look" and she will have tons of it for daddy George when she gets home.

I wonder if she will say "Thank you mommy for washing those pants before giving them over to LE".

That didn't look paternal to me :mad:

Someone call that lawyers wife, she needs someone to talk to about now. He is a bit too protective.

I didn't want to go there or I didn't want to be the one who said that. :crazy:
And I am not talking about the lawyer. I am talking about Cayse and her ''type''. She could easily play that card.

That was an act. It was her best "Vulnarable little girl look" and she will have tons of it for daddy George when she gets home.

I wonder if she will say "Thank you mommy for washing those pants before giving them over to LE".

I'm just wondering whether mommy washed them with bleach or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member