Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please folks -- let's move on from the d@mn pizza already. Either the Anthony's wanted lunch, or someone was playing a distasteful prank.

Enough already.

How do we know the Anthonys didn't order the pizza because that was the "homecoming meal" that Casey wanted? It's just the kind of tone-deaf thing they would do.

coz the sleuthers were owning up to it

things can change really quick

police might go bring her back later today
:crazy:

I would SO love to see that happen. Let her go home, take a nice long shower, eat some home cooking, and then haul her butt straight back to jail. Just enough of a reminder of what she's NOT going to have for a long long time. That would be real poetic justice.

INTERESTING WORDING FROM BAEZ:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

"Everyone, INCLUDING THE FAMILY, has the understanding and knows that any questioning about the facts of this case, are gonna be done WITH ME PRESENT".

So let me see... George, Cindy, and Lee ARE NOT ALLOWED (and I don't mean by law) to ask wtf she did with the child, when she last saw Caylee, where does ''Zenaida'' ''really lives'', when she last spoke to Caylee, and other FACTS like these. So Cindy tell us....now that Cayse is out....how is she going to help find Caylee since you are not allowed to have a conversation with her about the FACTS OF THIS CASE?

And here you have it people. George, Cindy, and Lee are only allowed to ask her about how she wants her coffee, whether she wants a veggie pizza, what channel she wants to watch, if she got a lot of messages on her myspace, and whether she wants to go for a swim.

I'm hoping that he means that the family won't talk to LE? :waitasec:

In my opinion, Casey, Cindy, And George have been the epitome of poor taste from DAY ONE. Sometimes....if you can't beat em join em.

I'm glad one of their RIDICULOUS lies was delivered right to their door step.

I agree with that. Well, you reap what you sowe i guess.

MY GAWD! wait till the girl is found guilty!

She is already guilty of "misplacing" her daughter for "31 days" without bothering to report it!! However, the particular quote was in response to Cindy's ridiculous quote. But I stand by it either way!

It's in her best interest not to leave that house. I think she would be mobbed and killed, so much hate mail, so many threats!

I would definetly put a group together and stand in the street and chant - Where is Caylee for a few hours if I lived there. I hope someone organizes something like this, even if they held a prayer vigl right outside the home to represent the people who actually care for this child, maybe that will do something for this case.

I don't think a group would try to drag her out though.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

"Everyone, INCLUDING THE FAMILY, has the understanding and knows that any questioning about the facts of this case, are gonna be done WITH ME PRESENT".

So let me see... George, Cindy, and Lee ARE NOT ALLOWED (and I don't mean by law) to ask wtf she did with the child, when she last saw Caylee, where does ''Zenaida'' ''really lives'', when she last spoke to Caylee, and other FACTS like these. So Cindy tell us....now that Cayse is out....how is she going to help find Caylee since you are not allowed to have a conversation with her about the FACTS OF THIS CASE?

And here you have it people. George, Cindy, and Lee are only allowed to ask her about how she wants her coffee, whether she wants a veggie pizza, what channel she wants to watch, if she got a lot of messages on her myspace, and whether she wants to go for a swim.

Interesting quote. That tells me that the ANTHONY family was never intent on finding Cayley then. Their only concern was getting their daughter out of jail. Otherwise they'd have told her to take a hike, your not eating and sleeping in our house if you won't help us find Cayley. (imo)

According to Rick (whom I believe) Cindy is so locked into her lies (and has been for years) she absolutely HAS to believe whatever Casey tells her.
If Cindy started to get a clue, she would end up in a psych ward. When you pull just one brick from that wall, everything comes crashing down. Casey won't break because Cindy will have to continue believing and supporting. JMO

Can they ask Casey if she would like to look at some photo albums? Followed by "Hmm, Casey, are all these people here with you, honey?" "Let's see, Daddy's here and Mommy's here and Lee is here and you're here...."

Yes "Mydailyopinion", Cindy Anthony swore she would "use" the media at all costs and using them she is, but her bashing of them needs to stop. Where in the heck is the family spokesperson they supposedly hired??? He's not doing a dany of a job getting them to act right imo

He probably beat feet
3.gif

He wasn't getting paid anyway. He probably thought there is no way to make this family look good. LOL.

time and resources of pizza places? You are kidding right? It's a pizza place not ahospital. It was not LAME is was genious.
i think it was lame ..all the meanspirited trolls are out on attack.

what you call harassment

i call

free speech :crazy:
Its one thing to send the pizza - but when you start including statements like that LE is not going to think its so funny and neither are Padilla's security goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9