Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are all playing BEER PONG...right now. If it goes in the cup on the left our defense will be ACCIDENTAL..if it goes in the cup on the RIGHT..ZG has her...

the police are going to let her keep up telling lies for a couple more days

it will just make it worse when the trial comes up

some people dont know when to stop telling lies

Funny but my stepfather always introduced me as his daughter. Always got the same remark " Wow she looks just like you".

Did your step-father resemble your father? Lots of times people stick to a general type of mate.... physically.

In any event, Caylee looks like the spitting image of this JP.... dna is the only way to ever know Caylee's paternity. Sad but true.

She said she was innocent? She wanted to walk out of there with her head held hight because she was INNOCENT?

Yeah Casey hold your head up high, so I can see your face when I punch you right in the mouth.

Don't you know? Everybody in jail is "INNOCENT"!! "FRAMED" is the other half!

"where is my FUSION VIP CARD ??????? "

"im going to kill someone else if someone doesnt give it to me right now "

it will be something like this where she slips up and incriminated herself even more :furious::furious:

She said she was innocent? She wanted to walk out of there with her head held hight because she was INNOCENT?

Yeah Casey hold your head up high, so I can see your face when I punch you right in the mouth.

Don't you know? Everybody in jail is "INNOCENT"!! "FRAMED" is the other half!

If there is no crime what is she innocent of I wonder?

Did your step-father resemble your father? Lots of times people stick to a general type of mate.... physically.

Not at all totally opposite yet I look like my real father.

I agree DNA is the only way to positively know who Caylee's father is.

Maybe they are all playing BEER PONG...right now. If it goes in the cup on the left our defense will be ACCIDENTAL..if it goes in the cup on the RIGHT..ZG has her...

LOLOL

Forget ZG.... I think she might want to teach Tony a lesson now. How dare he NOT 'wait' for her?

blood..i wanted to say earlier that i have also heard of whiteparties referred to as code for drugs..these parties are not above board but they pretend to be.

So have I....exactly, so "all white parties" and the label associated with them can not be clinically deduced to clothing/decor only. Obviously, I am not the only person who has heard of "white parties" and the correlation of drug involvement. This is exactly why I'm trying to track down pics from the "all white party". It sure would be interesting if nobody is wearing white and there is no white decor based on the dates of Casey's e-mails.

What really cracked me up today was Casey telling Baez that she wanted to hold her head up cause she wants everyone to know she's innocent. Like she can actually convince us. ROTFL I think she really expected there to be joy shown upon her release. I don't think she had a CLUE how much she is despised. Well now she will.

Last night on Greta, her producer, Justin Wells, said that while in jail Casey only had one hour of television a day, and there's no cable channels, so all she could watch is local channels. I doubt she really knew the national media interest in the case. But after that run for the car this morning, she knows now. In the next 24 hours I think she's going to learn that her life as she knew is over. She's a prisoner in her own home. I wonder if she'll be watching Nancy Grace and Greta tonight?

I thought I heard on FX earlier that Baez Forbids anyone in the house to ask Casey anything about Caylee unless he is present. Something along those lines. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, Boston. Baez said that he has given strict notice to Geo, Cindy and Lee that they are "not to ask her about anything including where Caylee is"!!!

Now if that isn't something.

The innocent do not act this way! They just don't.

I am for protecting her rights.

I am also for protecting Caylee's .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads