Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought that's been running through my head:

Supposing that Casey is telling the truth (for once) and Caylee has been kidnapped.....

Am I the only one that thinks that as soon as this case went majorly public and Casey got locked up, that Caylee would most likely have been killed???

I hate to say that, I REALLY do.

But in all honesty, I don't see how any kidnapper could see their way out of this. The only way I can see a kidnapper holding Caylee is if they took her for 1 of 2 reasons:
1) They felt that Caylee was abused/neglected, and wanted to give her a better life (i.e. the recent case here in Texas about the woman who took in three kids who lost their home during Katrina, and took off with them claiming the mother abused them)
2) She was taken for a *advertiser censored* ring.

Every other reason I could come up with for someone to take Caylee points to a kidnapper most likely getting rid of her once this case became the circus it is. I.e. Caylee being held for ransome, Caylee being held for money owed for drugs, Caylee being given to someone to keep her from the GP's. etc.
I'm going to throw this out for the sake of discussion. What if the paternal grand parents took Caylee? Unfortunately, we don't know who Caylee's father is, or do we?

Cindy can't remember his name after seeing the obit. How "fortunate". :bang:

Ok I am going to be unpopular with this, but I just don't see anything in the situation today with Baez and Casey. He has his arm around her to keep her from getting separated in the mob. Everyone was pushing, he pulled her in or she was pushed in. The umbrella was blowing, the reporters were pushing, I honestly don't think that there was time or opportunty for a cuddle up. If you don't think that the reporters were trying to separate them so they could be in her face for a statement I think you are wrong. He is her attorney, he is on her side, so the statement that he was "going to get his girl" was IMO him just taking ownership of his case. I could be wrong, but I am trying to give benefit of the doubt.

He could have said "get my client". "get my girl" is totally inappropriate and bizarre.

Ok I am going to be unpopular with this, but I just don't see anything in the situation today with Baez and Casey. He has his arm around her to keep her from getting separated in the mob. Everyone was pushing, he pulled her in or she was pushed in. The umbrella was blowing, the reporters were pushing, I honestly don't think that there was time or opportunty for a cuddle up. If you don't think that the reporters were trying to separate them so they could be in her face for a statement I think you are wrong. He is her attorney, he is on her side, so the statement that he was "going to get his girl" was IMO him just taking ownership of his case. I could be wrong, but I am trying to give benefit of the doubt.

Watch it again Gizzy. And watch Casey's actions and she nuzzles into his neck and her hand reaches over to him. I thought all this was hogwash yesterday but when i saw that today, it just screamed out to me.

This is why I also hold the grand parents responsible. Who has a grand child living in their home, and doesn't question her where about for 31 days? Cindy says she talked to Casey every day. Yeah, but she never talked to Caylee. The grand parents are just as much to blame for this "cold case" as Casey. If it is indeed a cold case. We still don't have the forensics back yet.

The GPs were sure caught between a rock & a hard place...

they wanted her to grow up already & start being responsible for HER daughter & HER life....

Casey was 22 & had every right... legal AND moral to move out with her daughter & 'do her own thing.'

IMO, it's understandable they were giving her some room to taste reality.... she'd never done anything to hurt her child in the past (that we know of yet)... so they were willing to ASSUME Casey was just being an obnoxious, immature & nasty brat & punishing them by not letting them speak to Caylee?

Looking back it's very easy to see what they did was a horrible mistake.... but I don't think that was apparent UNTIL they picked up the car she abandoned.

But I sure hold them responsible for letting Casey know they believe her crazy lies & they'll SUPPORT her crazy lies. Might as well tell her, don't bother telling us where Caylee is, we just want you to be happy.

It's what lawyers do. Let's give it a rest.

Nope, I have similar height and build as Casey and I have a 20lb & 30 lb child...I throw one on each hip!

i know she could do it. i'm not talking about the physically needing someone to do the disposal (sorry hate using that word but...) but she always has someone else clean up after her. her parents, her brother...so why would this time be any different?

Tricia...........I'm confident no one affiliated here at Websleuths would do such a thing.

There are some blogs/forums online that seem to attract people who want to get personally involved in a case.

Thanks Leila, I know our members wouldn't do this. Just wanted to make sure everyone understood it was not from us.

Someone posted the link to the forum that sent it on page nine of this thread.

It just gets weirder and weirder.

I found the comment "going to get my girl" to be rather strange. She's not a girl, she's a woman of legal age who in some manner disposed of her own child.

Don't trivialize the gravity of what she has done by implying that her actions were those of a youth.

I'm going to throw this out for the sake of discussion. What if the paternal grand parents took Caylee? Unfortunately, we don't know who Caylee's father is, or do we?

I have considered this too - about the paternal grandparents. But, how would they have gotten to Caylee? Does Casey know they have her? How would that scenario tie in with the invisible nanny? Thoughts on how that could have taken place?

Even if LE has the goods on Caylee's mom, I still think they'd want to wait and see if they could get a confession and find her remains.

He could have said "get my client". "get my girl" is totally inappropriate and bizarre.

Yep.
I am not ready to say that there is something inappropriate going on YET between the two of them, but all signs indicate it.....sheesh....
And again, just in case the Anthony's are reading this forum I say,
WHERE DO WE LOOK FOR CAYLEE??

Hi dunlurken

...snip...
Quick
Easy
Simple
In character (imo)

edited to add: I posted and then see that Dorvillian has a similar idea. But I dont' think it was the sawgrass apt dumpster. I think it was closer to where the car was abandoned.

"In Character"- absolutely! You know what else supports your theory? The bag of pizza. There is a Papa John's pizza right next to the Amscot.

Side Note: I seemed to have missed the inside joke about referring to Tony as TonE - Could someone explain that one???

they wanted her to grow up already & start being responsible for HER daughter & HER life....

Casey was 22 & had every right... legal AND moral to move out with her daughter & 'do her own thing.'

IMO, it's understandable they were giving her some room to taste reality.... she'd never done anything to hurt her child in the past (that we know of yet)... so they were willing to ASSUME Casey was just being an obnoxious, immature & nasty brat & punishing them by not letting them speak to Caylee?

Looking back it's very easy to see what they did was a horrible mistake.... but I don't think that was apparent UNTIL they picked up the car she abandoned.

But I sure hold them responsible for letting Casey know they believe her crazy lies & they'll SUPPORT her crazy lies. Might as well tell her, don't bother telling us where Caylee is, we just want you to be happy.

couldn't have said it better. It is their behavior after the fact that sickens me to no end.

It's not been easy for me to get the image out of my head of how carefree she was.

But her initial intention appears to be that she was punishing her mother by keeping Caylee from her.

This is a pretty big sign of premeditated something..

It's what lawyers do. Let's give it a rest.

I'm with "dun".... Let's be done.. I see this as a subject matter that places us precariously perched on a precipice, and with no basis.

"In Character"- absolutely! You know what else supports your theory? The bag of pizza. There is a Papa John's pizza right next to the Amscot.

Side Note: I seemed to have missed the inside joke about referring to Tony as TonE - Could someone explain that one???

Tony is his name TonE was his myspace display name.

Giving Casey room to grow is one thing. Putting that child in the middle is another. I know, hind sight is 20-20. Have they been living on another planet? Do they not watch the news?

George is former LE for pete's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member