Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am off to bed for ANOTHER restless night of sleep,.... I bet Casey is sleeping like a baby in her bed,... :furious:

Poor Caylee should be like millions of kids this weekend getting backpacks, new shoes, clothes, meeting the teacher, and looking forward to starting a preschool next week.

Actually it would be the opposite. The dots would be closer together on the park panties because no one's bum is stretching them as in the photos of casey. or am I missing it?

Now, THAT'S above my pay grade! Lol...don't even wanna IMAGINE it! Lol...

Riddle me this...if someone is completely innocent why is it necessary to have to whisper in jail for fear of being taped?

(this is based on Baez's interview on Greta tonite).

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

Boy do these people have CLASS or what? :yuck:

YES I'm so glad you brought that up..I was thinking okay, she's known these dudes for how long?? She is going to leave her 2.5 year old in "another room" with some random dude...NO WAY..to me that is NEGLECT right there.

Yep, agreed! I don't think she wanted Caylee. I think that the 'rents found out that she was pregnant and they weren't supposed to and so she just kind of went with it. I do believe that Caylee was used as a pawn and an accessory when it fit the situation.

Well, I'm off to go get some sleep. Have a good night everyone!

No problem. ;-) I'm good! Just reelin' from this case but other than that, good. You?

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be another crazy day..... I would expect Casey to hit the network circuit sometime next week. ;-)

Good and tired..this case is draining me so much my little brain hurts.

I'm sure Cindy made Casey's favorite dinner. Jose felt like he was on a date meeting the parents, Lee was still in Jedi mode, George was busy looking out the window for the kidnappers

and Casey was.....(anyone care to finish)

:biglaugh: I just spit pepsi all over my laptop.

Riddle me this...if someone is completely innocent why is it necessary to have to whisper in jail for fear of being taped?

Welll.....because she's pretending to be innocent of course!:blowkiss:

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

I tried accessing John's MySpace but it's private - have you befriended him?

I've been resisting saying this, but think it's time. Katie, I understand what you're saying, but they could not keep her in jail. Right, wrong, or indifferent, anyone who is charged with a crime has a constitutional right to bail. I personally don't like it; I think they should have left her in the general population, and all the information would be out by now. But, keeping the constitution in mind, and the court's order, when the money was put up, she was out.

And, personal opinion, I believe LE is building a good, solid case, and keeping it close to their chest, until they swoop down with the next warrant!

You could be perfectly correct. When I write on this board, I have no CLUE on the law. Never did. I'm completely going on my gut.

Maybe they are, but 31 days; that's a long time don't you think?

Poor Caylee should be like millions of kids this weekend getting backpacks, new shoes, clothes, meeting the teacher, and looking forward to starting a preschool next week.

My daughter is 3 and this is what we are doing now...gearing up for all of that... and I stopped today and thought about Caylee..bless her sweet heart.

I'm sure Cindy made Casey's favorite dinner. Jose felt like he was on a date meeting the parents, Lee was still in Jedi mode, George was busy looking out the window for the kidnappers

and Casey was.....(anyone care to finish)

how bout...wanting to be back in jail again, 'cause, geez, I can't even talk to anybody 'cause it'll, like, be admissible in court???

For example, if they found it tonight, would they have to tell the Anthony family right away or could they keep it a secret for a certain amount of time?:blowkiss: right back at ya !

HI Lovejac :blowkiss:
Only if they are going to use it in court I suppose.

ETA: well not the only reason.

The smarta** is me wants to say because that's the way it's done on TV - far more dramatic. However.... I recall this past Monday on FoxNews in the afternoon a panelist lawyer type was saying that they COULD. I was like what???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee