Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for one minute that is what was said. Spin it's all spin from here on.
Ok...maybe not...but why does she believe she should be out of jail...why does anyone think she should be free when her daughter isn't where she should be...and at this point I agree with everyone who says that if Caylee is found she should not be returned to that family. This is a very sad day for our justice system IMO. Who will find justice for Caylee?
PS- it wasn't spin when Cindy said that when the "truth" comes out that her daughter will be annointed "Mother of the Year". I have no doubt that Casey feels she has every reason to hold her head up high. JMO

I'm still convinced LE is going to come through.

For them this case is a bit like making slow-cooked comfort food. They've started off with the basic ingredients (not prime cuts, either). Add a bit of this, and a bit of that. Then put it on the back-burner and let it simmer over low, steady heat - WITH THE LID ON. Stir only as needed. And at the end of the day, you have satisfying comfort food.

Call it Justice Chili

And no thanks to YOU....I just dropped my CELL PHONE in MINE...IN MY PEPSI!!!!!!

!!

LOLOLOLOLOL...OH MY GOD!!!

Now you have an excuse to get a blackjack, all the cool kids have one :) (blackjackgate)

Originally Posted by Winnts
I'm sure Cindy made Casey's favorite dinner. Jose felt like he was on a date meeting the parents, Lee was still in Jedi mode, George was busy looking out the window for the kidnappers

and Casey was.....(anyone care to finish)

Casey was painting her nails blue, getting ready to start a game of Beer Pong with the family...duh!

it wasn't spin when Cindy said that when the "truth" comes out that her daughter will be annointed "Mother of the Year". I have no doubt that Casey feels she has every reason to hold her head up high. JMO

Sherlock, I think you found the root of Casey's sociopathic tendencies, without a doubt.

Now you have an excuse to get a blackjack, all the cool kids have one :) (blackjackgate)

But you so have to keep track of the sim card and phone...you could lose it out of your purse or jeans in Jay Blanchard Park. That would like, totally suck, if you need to get an imaginary babysitter's number off it

For example, if they found it tonight, would they have to tell the Anthony family right away or could they keep it a secret for a certain amount of time?:blowkiss: right back at ya !
It would be pretty poor form to keep a discovery like that a secret. I don't know if it would even be possible.
Now what the actual guidelines are, I have no idea.

I'm still convinced LE is going to come through.

For them this case is a bit like making slow-cooked comfort food. They've started off with the basic ingredients (not prime cuts, either). Add a bit of this, and a bit of that. Then put it on the back-burner and let it simmer over low, steady heat - WITH THE LID ON. Stir only as needed. And at the end of the day, you have satisfying comfort food.

Call it Justice Chili

Duckett and Keese haunt me. Orlando only second in my head to the state of Georgia when it comes to the missing. (Bad)

You could be perfectly correct. When I write on this board, I have no CLUE on the law. Never did. I'm completely going on my gut.

Maybe they are, but 31 days; that's a long time don't you think?

She had an evaluation for one and no one was able to provide bond funds for two. Simple math = get out for 3

But you so have to keep track of the sim card and phone...you could lose it out of your purse or jeans in Jay Blanchard Park. That would like, totally suck, if you need to get an imaginary babysitter's number off it

Or Tony's

Ok...maybe not...but why does she believe she should be out of jail...why does anyone think she should be free when her daughter isn't where she should be...and at this point I agree with everyone who says that if Caylee is found she should not be returned to that family. This is a very sad day for our justice system IMO. Who will find justice for Caylee?
PS- it wasn't spin when Cindy said that when the "truth" comes out that her daughter will be annointed "Mother of the Year". I have no doubt that Casey feels she has every reason to hold her head up high. JMO
I think if they were able to keep her in jail with no bond based on what she is charged with, THAT would be the sad day for our justice system.
Casey in or out of jail has no bearing on Caylee's justice at this juncture.

jmho of course.

Duckett and Keese haunt me. Orlando only second in my head to the state of Georgia when it comes to the missing. (Bad)

I'm sticking with this hope. It's the only thing that eases my mind for Caylee.

And you & I are both expecting the 'Friend defense' so I have to convince myself they'll be well served by justice, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member