Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think OSC jumped to quick to arrest her. Not sure how long it took for Scott Peterson to be found out - he had a person Amber, against him and that Susan who drowned her two boys, how long wat that before they found her out?

This is just wierd this case. I'm not sure how a 22 year old can stay so composed in jail for this long without cracking. She is smart but you can't as a mom last that long when you know your child is dead. I just don't buy it. I'm a mother and I couldn't last that long in 4 walls without breaking down; not even for a day. There is a bond between a mother and child. Call me naive but I dn't buy it.
I understand your feelings and views, unfortunately ahh never mind......
Keep your peace and inner trusting intact.

I do, & have all along... but I can't explain it, & I don't post much because it's an unpopular opinion, besides that.... everything I say seems to come out wrong (or across differently when typed out vs how I am trying to express it)...LoL

I sincerely HOPE that my gut feeling is not wrong.... I just don't want to give up hope ... even if the odds are statistically against it.

Weird HuH..!!

Bless You; I thought I was wierd! lol

I beleive she is alive. Forgot to quote the person that asked. Sorry.

Yep no word of ZG being the handoff in 12 days. Just friends, Georgia, and Purto Rico, and I think LP added New York today.

I think Jose opening statement is something like she couldn't call LE, cause at that time one of their own had her kid.

You called the New York thing days ago. Now back up a sec here, meaning the plot is changing yet again and the 'one of their own' has since done a hand-off?

I think OSC jumped to quick to arrest her. Not sure how long it took for Scott Peterson to be found out - he had a person Amber, against him and that Susan who drowned her two boys, how long wat that before they found her out?

This is just wierd this case. I'm not sure how a 22 year old can stay so composed in jail for this long without cracking. She is smart but you can't as a mom last that long when you know your child is dead. I just don't buy it. I'm a mother and I couldn't last that long in 4 walls without breaking down; not even for a day. There is a bond between a mother and child. Call me naive but I dn't buy it.

I hear what you are saying...but would you be any better in jail having no idea where your child is? And even if you know where they are...is the child still there or has someone done something terrible b/c of all the hoopla..IDK it all is nuts. I do hear what you are saying and the thought that "Oh Casey must know where she is and she is safe and that is how she is surviving in there" theory has crossed my mind too!

wondering if the FBI went in this last time and placed listening devices in the house, you know bugged it?? Would be cool if they did. But then again...LE doesnt think like normal people do at times. Which is why I like CSI better on TV, they always get the DNA and the edvidence. I know, I know...its all writing, acting whatever, but its so much more organized than the real thing.

So Baez is going to make the whole thing clear. This I want to hear. It's probably the same thing that Casey said in the beginning. "I couldn't say anything ot they would kill Caylee." And slap my bum and call me Shirley, but part of me still chooses to believe it.
(woolovermyeyesgate)
:floorlaugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:woolovermyeyesgate

I do, & have all along... but I can't explain it, & I don't post much because it's an unpopular opinion, besides that.... everything I say seems to come out wrong (or across differently when typed out vs how I am trying to express it)...LoL

I sincerely HOPE that my gut feeling is not wrong.... I just don't want to give up hope ... even if the odds are statistically against it.

Weird HuH..!!

This won't come out right and I will try to come up with an article later. In this case it isn't the odds for Caylee that are against it, it is the odds that Casey is involved that are so high. If Caylee truly was kidnapped by a non familiar member her odds of survival are actually quite high.

You called the New York thing days ago. Now back up a sec here, meaning the plot is changing yet again and the 'one of their own' has since done a hand-off?

JG was a cop on June 16th it was 8 days before he resigned.

So their going with the "Musical Child" defense?

I'm sure Cindy made Casey's favorite dinner. Jose felt like he was on a date meeting the parents, Lee was still in Jedi mode, George was busy looking out the window for the kidnappers

and Casey was.....(anyone care to finish)

Pizza binging
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads