Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah - when's that party? Need me some corndiggers and a beer to watch that.

RobotDog wussied out today. Said something along the lines of, "Nope, I said that for yesterday, I very carefully did not make any promises to eat worms or my desk today."

My dear McServ, I think if we dont see ancillary minor charges in the next few days, we can assume this is a GJ wait. I say that because we all know there are some midemeanor issues not yet charged which gives me pause.
I am comfortable in saying I truly believe the extended forensics that triangulat Caylee, the car, trunk, backyard, dirt, shovel and other and the person that helped her, will be back in days and back she goes, for good.

Thank God for you Blink.....honestly. Thanks for all of the educated and informative posts.

RobotDog wussied out today. Said something along the lines of, "Nope, I said that for yesterday, I very carefully did not make any promises to eat worms or my desk today."

I hate semantics. Today, yesterday, 31 days ago.

Yep we got that one. We beat it to death. Even LP mentioned it on NG.
Anyone surf over to see if maybe their peeved? Is it not possible maybe it was not them at all, with the pizza :ban me:?

And someone spit pepsi all over their keyboard...and I dropped my cell phone in my glass.....must be sumthin in the air tonight

Yeah, and I am out of papertowels, would that just figure! So I had my daughter black stuffed kitty nearbye to wipe the screen. WOnder if she'll notice??

We have so much discussion on this board. Does anyone other than myself and JBean feel that she is alive. I mean in a physical sense, not by opinion of what we see?

Yes I do.

My dear McServ, I think if we dont see ancillary minor charges in the next few days, we can assume this is a GJ wait. I say that because we all know there are some midemeanor issues not yet charged which gives me pause.
I am comfortable in saying I truly believe the extended forensics that triangulat Caylee, the car, trunk, backyard, dirt, shovel and other and the person that helped her, will be back in days and back she goes, for good.

You've often alluded that she had help. Do you mind if I ask why you think so? I haven't read anything that gave me that belief.

Do they have pretend secret underground tunnels, too? Is that why no one has seen Caylee?

Now come on, that would be totally unrealistic, there have been 3 oh wait 4 sightings.

Do they have pretend secret underground tunnels, too? Is that why no one has seen Caylee?

No! She is hiding her at her pretend apartment at Sawgrass. Casey can't call ZG because Caylee has Casey's pretend phone and is calling Cindy's mother on it. Also, ZG's pretend number is in that particular pretend sim card.

Tater, guys, come on. I'm TRYING to sit here in a chair with wheels on a hardwood floor...GET IT? I'm gonna look really REALLY stupid when I wind up on the floor. Ya'll are killing me.....

as in..... IMGONNAFALLDOWNANDBUMPMYDAMNHEADGATE?!?!!?!?!

You need a helmetgate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members