Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
during shovelgate perhaps Cynthia's dog(s) were barking and they heard it???? I would hope LE had already checked that out????:confused:

Not sure if those little dogs are the type that sniff out as well as other breeds, that and perhpaps there barks arent that loud. I have a SHi-tzu and a yorkie mix, total opposites. The shi tzu is laid back and isnt much of an alert dog, more of a beggar for treats and a lap dog. Now the yorkie mix, he barks for good reasons and he also sniffs out things really well -which is in his breed. Hope that ramble makes sense........forgive me I am just tired.

LOL, or have a screen ID synonimous with booze, LOL
See...I at least have one of those screen IDs that keep you wondering what I am REALLY searching for...hehehe.

Absolut...well...I used to think he didn't know how to spell "absolutely". LMAO

Ohhhhhhh....you do know what I mean. How utterly geekily refreshing:blushing:

Between we two, the Padilla Posse is gonna contribute to our high-falutin', expensive vodka drinkin' lifestyles.

Looks good on them.

small dogs can be locked in a room easily. or a shed with door shut

Do you want to explain to me why you are so stuck on her being locked out of the house? LOL Where did you ever get that one? :confused:

I'll jump in with why I think she was at some point.

They started locking down everything. Cindy even says on the in house interveiw in July. Sheds, gates, maybe even garage door and house. They couldn't leave checks, credit cards, or anything of value out IMO.

Do you want to explain to me why you are so stuck on her being locked out of the house? LOL Where did you ever get that one? :confused:
Blink.....(lay back on therapy couch please...) exactly how ofter have you dreamed of being locked out? Have you ever dreamed that you lost all your teeth or imagined yourself stranded with Brett Favre?) LOL

See...I at least have one of those screen IDs that keep you wondering what I am REALLY searching for...hehehe.

Absolut...well...I used to think he didn't know how to spell "absolutely". LMAO
and absolutie...don't hate your hat! I love it!:blowkiss:

Died on the eve of 15th.
Shows up 6/16 locked out, calling and not leaving messages, I swear on my dog that will show her calling directly outside the parents home.
6/17 she is driving around with Caylee in trunk, doped up, near Airport, contemplating where to put her.
Recall no calls released at all on 6/17 because they know where she was.
6/18 Returns to the Anthony's borrows shovel, buries Baby Caylee.

How does George police report mess you up? I see it as a support, she stole the gas because she was out of cash after leaving there 6/15.

I believe LE knows exactly where she was, when at a minimum, when her phone was on and it is a wait and see on forensics

Blink I like your reasoning, I also go with the 15th as well. What's this about Casey's phone being disconnected on Jul 8th for a $795.00 unpaid bill.

a kennel? or someone sitting them at their house. or take them with you small dogs many love to travel

They started locking down everything. Cindy even says on the in house interveiw in July. Sheds, gates, maybe even garage door and house. They couldn't leave checks, credit cards, or anything of value out IMO.

Which also supports the idea that they didn't answer the calls as they were ignoring her.

We have so much discussion on this board. Does anyone other than myself and JBean feel that she is alive. I mean in a physical sense, not by opinion of what we see?

Hmmm, thinking I may, just not sure. With most cases, my hinky-meter works very well, ie Scott Peterson, Susan Smith... Gosh, this one, "it (hinky-meter, lol) is not leaning towards her being deceased so I guess I still believe in some way she is still alive... Though can't really answer why cause the overall case sure doesn't lean that way..

Blink I like your reasoning, I also go with the 15th as well. What's this about Casey's phone being disconnected on Jul 8th for a $795.00 unpaid bill.

I thought Lee was the one that said he didn't have any information on her account to see any calls after July 8th. I also was under the impression that her phone was turned off later than that by ATT for non payment.

LE had the entire call history so they had access to calls made after the 8th.

See...I know they locked the shed. However, they WANTED Caylee to be at home and not out with Casey. This is why I don't see it. I can see them locking the checkbooks, ccs, etc. up in a safe instead of locking Caylee out at any time. Also, IF she did return on the 24th...she came in through the garage which tells me she had access to the house. Even with a made up story from George, he never alludes to her not having access.

I keep going back to this regarding the evidence and tests:

There has been much thought regarding any evidence and forensic testing or lab work that is on-going. We will not be able to verify the substance of those items and or the results.

This is from the OCSO website, www.ocso.com, and the media updatge of August 4. I really suspect this is why we're not hearing anything about DNA tests and such.

Died on the eve of 15th.
Shows up 6/16 locked out, calling and not leaving messages, I swear on my dog that will show her calling directly outside the parents home.
6/17 she is driving around with Caylee in trunk, doped up, near Airport, contemplating where to put her.
Recall no calls released at all on 6/17 because they know where she was.
6/18 Returns to the Anthony's borrows shovel, buries Baby Caylee.

How does George police report mess you up? I see it as a support, she stole the gas because she was out of cash after leaving there 6/15.

I believe LE knows exactly where she was, when at a minimum, when her phone was on and it is a wait and see on forensics

Ok, the certainly accounts for the calls, the trunk hit, the multiple backyard hits, but I am still confused about the 23/24th. Given those dates I am still clueless about who might have assisted. The first person who came to mind just doesn't seen to sit right with me.

Um, maybe it wasn't clear but I was agreeing with your post. His defense is going to have real issues if he has to believe her lies, and that produces no Caylee and he has defend against child neglect. He would have to represent Caylee is alive because there is no body and Casey says so.

no offense taken, I hope the feeling is mutual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668