Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, I firmly believe she had help relocating Caylee's body from her parents backyard on eve of 6/23 early am of 6/24. I cannot say I believe she had help in Caylee's death or original burial at the parents.

Thanks. Why those dates? Possibly a dumb question, but maybe I missed something significant. I am only thinking about the 24th in relation to the gas cans.

To clarify, I firmly believe she had help relocating Caylee's body from her parents backyard on eve of 6/23 early am of 6/24. I cannot say I believe she had help in Caylee's death or original burial at the parents.

See I was right there on that date too, and I know all the spin about the 24th but......George's police report messes me up. Were George and Cindy away that Sunday and Monday? Finally wouldn't the 16th to the 24th just be too long to go unnoticed? I mean Cindy has dogs.

Amazing that Caylee knew how to scroll through all of Casey's stored numbers and flip right past Tony's to call Great-Gma, isn't it?

That might have been one of my favorite of Cindy's lies. It was so ludicrous; that I cannot believe she said it with a straight face. It was a jaw dropper for sure. It was soon after that -that she finally stopped talking probably due to some sage advice from LE.

Now she just breaks out the hose.

Thanks. Why those dates? Possibly a dumb question, but maybe I missed something significant. I am only thinking about the 24th in relation to the gas cans.

In which case Potato...we would have to believe George. And I believe in him about as much as I believe in Santa Clause.

Ohhh yeah! I'm betting he doesn't have internet access in that RV. :(

All he has to do is hit the Anthony's wireless router and call it a day, I am sure Casey can show him how.

Good post, Suspicious. It is about investigating to find the answers. The best clues we have come from LE in this case which were presented to the Judge in court. While LE can say what they want outside of court (they can lie through their teeth to a potential suspect or the media), they can't lie to the Judge. We can trust the answers given there and the answers are a starting point to us. This brought us from June 9th to the corrected date of June 15th as the time Caylee was last seen by a verified independent source. We know the rest of that testimony.

I don't see the point in arguing either. Facts speak for themselves.

Oh I disagree - EVDO wireless service from anywhere courtesy of Verzion Wireless, baby. I can hook him up :)

DO IT! In a very round-a-bout way, I'd take a little cut of the money he'd spend on that.

Blink and absolut i go by the fact casey always seems to have someone cleaning up after her such as her parents, her brother...others.

See.. here's where I keep changing my way of thinking. I was prepared to believe that Caylee was no longer with us then Leonard, Tony and Rob comes along and are convinced that she's alive. After reading the posts from Tony since he's been here, he says they have so much inside information now and he's even more convinced Caylee is alive. Then Rob says to keep the faith and I really want to know what they know.

See I was right there on that date too, and I know all the spin about the 24th but......George's police report messes me up. Were George and Cindy away that Sunday and Monday? Finally wouldn't the 16th to the 24th just be too long to go unnoticed? I mean Cindy has dogs.
Excellent point. Where were the dogs?

I must have missed a link. Could you please post it so I can check it out? TIA

We were talking about the Domino pizza delivered when Casey got home today. Someone else checked out the site that was said to have sent it. I don't have the link.

Blink and absolut i go by the fact casey always seems to have someone cleaning up after her such as her parents, her brother...others.

I would agree but if there was someone else already named involved LE I believe would have linked that. There would have been some kind of charges probably unrelated to someone in the circle of Casey. I will be shocked if 2 people in the world know what happened.

DO IT! In a very round-a-bout way, I'd take a little cut of the money he'd spend on that.

Verizon PC5750 card

This addition to our PC Card line–up operates on our Rev. A broadband network with typical download speeds of 600–1400 kbps and uploads speeds of 500–800 kbps*. With the Verizon Wireless PC5750 PC Card and VZAccess Manager™ you can connect to corporate applications, email, instant messaging and the Internet. This PC Card also comes with a high performance hinged antenna and an external antenna connector to boost signal strength and improve network connectivity in fringe areas.

49.99/month unlimited broadband access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member