Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh say. it. is. so <swwwwwwwwwwwoooon> He can eat nails online with me anytime :)

Is that anything like coming over to powerwash your deck?

Ohhh say. it. is. so <swwwwwwwwwwwoooon> He can eat nails online with me anytime :)

It tis so! He thinks they are the most hated guys in America. I'm still gonna stand behind him. (Nice view).. heh.

But he told me to keep the faith and that it's all about saving little Caylee.

Anyone surf over to see if maybe their peeved? Is it not possible maybe it was not them at all, with the pizza :ban me:?

Receipt is posted over there and teh delivery guy jumped on and posted, too. The Dominos Guy.

Thank God for you Blink.....honestly. Thanks for all of the educated and informative posts.

Thanks Shannon, while I live on the threads I know my background and experience hopefully can contribute to, I am as raw as the next person in Caylee's case with no better grasp on emotion. Is what it is.

My dearest NBM, you know the drill. (heh heh, pun intended). Is what it is . Lets find her. Nice to see you.

God Bless Caylee.
Hey dude!:bananalama:I learned it from Huff... oh how I miss misterallgood!

My dear McServ, I think if we dont see ancillary minor charges in the next few days, we can assume this is a GJ wait. I say that because we all know there are some midemeanor issues not yet charged which gives me pause.
I am comfortable in saying I truly believe the extended forensics that triangulat Caylee, the car, trunk, backyard, dirt, shovel and other and the person that helped her, will be back in days and back she goes, for good.

You want some raw-boned dark side honesty? Other than suspecting that with all she's lied about making her more than a person of interest to me, I want to see Padilla all in his glory for exactly 24 hours. And then wuuuump, new charges which stick her back over in lockup with a new bail. Our Acme hat bounty boy will then be out 50K for naught

You want some raw-boned dark side honesty? Other than suspecting that with all she's lied about makes her more than a person of interest, I want to see Padilla all in his glory for exactly 24 hours. And then wuuuump, new charges which stick her back over in lockup with a new bail. Our Acme hat bounty boy will then be out 50K for naught

Yeah, I second that!!! LOL........does he get any money back??

You've often alluded that she had help. Do you mind if I ask why you think so? I haven't read anything that gave me that belief.

To clarify, I firmly believe she had help relocating Caylee's body from her parents backyard on eve of 6/23 early am of 6/24. I cannot say I believe she had help in Caylee's death or original burial at the parents.

You want some raw-boned dark side honesty? Other than suspecting that with all she's lied about making her more than a person of interest to me, I want to see Padilla all in his glory for exactly 24 hours. And then wuuuump, new charges which stick her back over in lockup with a new bail. Our Acme hat bounty boy will then be out 50K for naught

Now wouldn't that just be poetic justice......you never know. Karma is a bit** and I for one believe in it.

No! She is hiding her at her pretend apartment at Sawgrass. Casey can't call ZG because Caylee has Casey's pretend phone and is calling Cindy's mother on it. Also, ZG's pretend number is in that particular pretend sim card.

Amazing that Caylee knew how to scroll through all of Casey's stored numbers and flip right past Tony's to call Great-Gma, isn't it?

You may get your wish, I hope so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member