Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
robotdogeatswormsonyoutubegate

1. His alibli would prolly have to align to an unknown as of yet lie from Casey. God forbid he watched Caylee for even just an hour on the 16th. Even seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th would be bad at this point. She would be his alibi.

2. I do not think so.

Yes, you scared the bejeebers out of me with that thought the other day. But, and I might be wrong, wasn't that also one of the unanswered calls on the 16th? Did he answer?

or an accessory like a small dog....I'm surprised she didn't carry her around in a louis vuitton bag.

Just when I was going to bed...that is a good one to send me off with. OMG..hysterical.

I think OSC jumped to quick to arrest her. Not sure how long it took for Scott Peterson to be found out - he had a person Amber, against him and that Susan who drowned her two boys, how long wat that before they found her out?

This is just wierd this case. I'm not sure how a 22 year old can stay so composed in jail for this long without cracking. She is smart but you can't as a mom last that long when you know your child is dead. I just don't buy it. I'm a mother and I couldn't last that long in 4 walls without breaking down; not even for a day. There is a bond between a mother and child. Call me naive but I dn't buy it.

Sociopaths don't bond with anyone.

focusgate

:clap::clap::clap:

And to keep it out there, I'm restating my earlier gate:

Where'sCayleeGate

And let's add:

HurryUpAndTellGate so we can
HurryUpAndGetHerHomeGate...

Pizza binging
6.gif
did you all know that the pizza was sent by an online blog grouP with a message? if it has not already been mentioned let me know and I will dig it up...

So Blink...she's free. When do you think she's gonna have to go back because LE's got the goods? I bet Friday , but I'm prolly gonna be wrong

I think the weather may have slide your friday to monday, tuesday.

didn't you hear Potato? She was moved five times between 15 different Zeneida's on the East coast and than moved back "CLOSE" to home.

Someone stick a marshmellow stick in me....this case has me done....

Quite the underground network those Zeneidas are running, isn't it?

did you all know that the pizza was sent by an online blog grouP with a message? if it has not already been mentioned let me know and I will dig it up...

Yep we got that one. We beat it to death. Even LP mentioned it on NG.

Do we have:
Simgate
Fusiangate
Poolgate
Blanchardgate
Privatecallgate

Geez, Winnts, what did you start???:crazy:

Good ones. :)
It's just a little levitygate there. :)
AllTheyCareAboutIsCayleeGate.

Ack! Don't be dissin on my buddy Rob! lol.. I've invited him here, we'll see if he joins us or not.

No not really, I know its not like that, but it just seems the DNA would of been in about the stain in the trunk and what it was. But it could of been anything. I was hoping the LE had hard edvidence. I guess we have to be patient and think they are playing their cards right.
No thinking about it, finding Caylee and determining the facts is neither a game or a TV sitcom to them. Their busting their bumgates.

Personally, I HOPE there is some answers now, but I doubt it. When Baez said... "everyone thinks that they are going to sit her down and get her to talk and I can tell you right now that AINT going to happne..." I knew that we were done. I fear that this one is going to just drift into oblivion... with no answers... that would make me very sad.

So Blink...she's free. When do you think she's gonna have to go back because LE's got the goods? I bet Friday , but I'm prolly gonna be wrong

My dear McServ, I think if we dont see ancillary minor charges in the next few days, we can assume this is a GJ wait. I say that because we all know there are some midemeanor issues not yet charged which gives me pause.
I am comfortable in saying I truly believe the extended forensics that triangulat Caylee, the car, trunk, backyard, dirt, shovel and other and the person that helped her, will be back in days and back she goes, for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06