Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See I was right there on that date too, and I know all the spin about the 24th but......George's police report messes me up. Were George and Cindy away that Sunday and Monday? Finally wouldn't the 16th to the 24th just be too long to go unnoticed? I mean Cindy has dogs.

When did they say they moved the big Hibiscus that used to be by the pool?

See.. here's where I keep changing my way of thinking. I was prepared to believe that Caylee was no longer with us then Leonard, Tony and Rob comes along and are convinced that she's alive. After reading the posts from Tony since he's been here, he says they have so much inside information now and he's even more convinced Caylee is alive. Then Rob says to keep the faith and I really want to know what they know.

The problem that I have with that lilt is that LP was on Greta just 2 hours ago saying that today was the first day he ever met casey and they just exchanged pleasantries. They have never had an in depth conversation. He also says that he is running on total faith; and implies that Casey "handed Caylee over to someone in her little click" Greta was pushing him and pushing him clearly annoyed asking what facts or information he based his opinion on. And he said his position is based on faith.

When Greta asked him if Casey had mentioned Caylee even once in the 30 minute car ride home; the answer was No.

See.. here's where I keep changing my way of thinking. I was prepared to believe that Caylee was no longer with us then Leonard, Tony and Rob comes along and are convinced that she's alive. After reading the posts from Tony since he's been here, he says they have so much inside information now and he's even more convinced Caylee is alive. Then Rob says to keep the faith and I really want to know what they know.
I respect they want to believe what Casey and Baez are selling, too...however, I have to keep in mind the facts do not lead in that direction. The smoke and mirrors do. The very lies that landed Casey in jail lend themselves to that theory. The truth of what LE has uncovered and released to date lead to another conclusion altogether which is based in fact and sound logic.

My disgustingly vast knowledge of Vodka?

I drank absolut exclusively for 14 years, never another brand. I had one guimlet made with ketel0ne and never looked back. hmmm sounds like a drinking problem.......note to self........don't post on the internet that you drink.

Verizon PC5750 card

This addition to our PC Card line–up operates on our Rev. A broadband network with typical download speeds of 600–1400 kbps and uploads speeds of 500–800 kbps*. With the Verizon Wireless PC5750 PC Card and VZAccess Manager™ you can connect to corporate applications, email, instant messaging and the Internet. This PC Card also comes with a high performance hinged antenna and an external antenna connector to boost signal strength and improve network connectivity in fringe areas.

49.99/month unlimited broadband access

Hardware-schmardware. Verizon must use *someone's* software for billing, right? And Road-Runner, and Time-Warner... oh, and caching technology might come in handy, too - wanna make sure the boys in the RV get speedy Interwebs, don't we?

See I was right there on that date too, and I know all the spin about the 24th but......George's police report messes me up. Were George and Cindy away that Sunday and Monday? Finally wouldn't the 16th to the 24th just be too long to go unnoticed? I mean Cindy has dogs.

Died on the eve of 15th.
Shows up 6/16 locked out, calling and not leaving messages, I swear on my dog that will show her calling directly outside the parents home.
6/17 she is driving around with Caylee in trunk, doped up, near Airport, contemplating where to put her.
Recall no calls released at all on 6/17 because they know where she was.
6/18 Returns to the Anthony's borrows shovel, buries Baby Caylee.

How does George police report mess you up? I see it as a support, she stole the gas because she was out of cash after leaving there 6/15.

I believe LE knows exactly where she was, when at a minimum, when her phone was on and it is a wait and see on forensics

I drank absolut exclusively for 14 years, never another brand. I had one guimlet made with ketel0ne and never looked back. hmmm sounds like a drinking problem.......note to self........don't post on the internet that you drink.

We can form a little club - we can use the letters AA

Absolut Addiction.

Hey..don't knock the absolut! While I have been officially schooled on the KO...they both make a great martini. LOL

Hardware-schmardware. Verizon must use *someone's* software for billing, right? And Road-Runner, and Time-Warner... oh, and caching technology might come in handy, too - wanna make sure the boys in the RV get speedy Interwebs, don't we?

Ohhhhhhh....you do know what I mean. How utterly geekily refreshing:blushing:

LOL, or have a screen ID synonimous with booze, LOL

Funny your tag hat made me chuckle

Died on the eve of 15th.
Shows up 6/16 locked out, calling and not leaving messages, I swear on my dog that will show her calling directly outside the parents home.
6/17 she is driving around with Caylee in trunk, doped up, near Airport, contemplating where to put her.

How does George police report mess you up? I see it as a support, she stole the gas because she was out of cash after leaving there 6/15.

I believe LE knows exactly where she was, when at a minimum, when her phone was on and it is a wait and see on forensics
Do you want to explain to me why you are so stuck on her being locked out of the house? LOL Where did you ever get that one? :confused:

Died on the eve of 15th.

brava

I change my mind every 30 minutes, read some information or theory and yes, she is alive, then read something else and my hopes are dashed.

Shannon and SS... I'm multitasking! LOL...

I know and agree with what you are both saying. It's hard to go on faith. But even harder to go on no concrete evidence with DNA/forensics yet. For every theory, there is logic on both sides to discredit it... right now.

Just when I think it's going to be one way, something changes my opinion. I think it's the heart over ruling the mind.

Yeesh, ot- tried ZYR?

Nope but I just did a quick check and i might have to, gets some very smooth ratings similar to the KO.

back on topic: 6 days in the backyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member