Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T: Anybody here ever try doe matching, I pulled up a local case(my first one) and I think it's a match and I'm sorta looking for a second opinion.

quote.. Where is George's family??????

game from what I have read they are in Ohio. george is from there. sorry messed up your quote.. need practice. jmo

This article, from an Ohio paper, quotes George's brother-in-law. I find it interesting with the Ohio connection that we haven't seen more coverage of this case here. However, most people here have little knowledge of the case and aren't even aware that the grandparents grew up here. The extended family is keeping a very low profile. With Casey as a granddaughter/niece that is probably a smart move at this time.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html?nav=5021

DOe matching is trying to match missing people with found remains.

this sounds so interesting .. could you please pm me to get me started ?
just when you have time.. i just did a search for local where i live and seems alot in my county.. any help would be so nice.. TIA

Darn, I was hoping to hear something positive after Casey was able to take a "shower, paint her nails and feel human again..." (quoting LP)

no such luck yet

Darn, I was hoping to hear something positive after Casey was able to take a "shower, paint her nails and feel human again..." (quoting LP)

no such luck yet

Good morning all!

I'm kind of hoping that some morning radio shows/dj's show up with bullhorns and broadcast live from in front of the house. Its not like Casey can run.

My husband's comments:

1. Neighbors should offer food and charge a fee, at same time, set up a search party, money goes directly from food charges to search teams .... and they eat free.

Search teams go from eating and drinking ... to search. Anthony family sees this, or at least hears it reported from the media, who are the ones eating and paying for this food/search.

2. Cindy, George and Lee walk through that house all day and night, sighing and saying: WHERE is Caylee???!!! Where IS she???? Oh I MISS Caylee .. I can't EAT, I can't SLEEP .. I NEED to hold her, I NEED to see her .. where IS she??

And at meals: Caylee would be sitting here and eating her favorite waffles, cereal, etc. ... and would be SO happy to see her mommy and grandma!

When watching tv: Remember how Caylee use to watch her cartoons, and how much she loved 'blank' .. and would LAUGH and LAUGH .. OH how I MISS her laughter!

Not let up ... as close to non-stop as they could get .. drive her crazy .. and they're NOT asking her questions!

My husband's comments:

1. Neighbors should offer food and charge a fee, at same time, set up a search party, money goes directly from food charges to search teams .... and they eat free.

Search teams go from eating and drinking ... to search. Anthony family sees this, or at least hears it reported from the media, who are the ones eating and paying for this food/search.

2. Cindy, George and Lee walk through that house all day and night, sighing and saying: WHERE is Caylee???!!! Where IS she???? Oh I MISS Caylee .. I can't EAT, I can't SLEEP .. I NEED to hold her, I NEED to see her .. where IS she??

And at meals: Caylee would be sitting here and eating her favorite waffles, cereal, etc. ... and would be SO happy to see her mommy and grandma!

When watching tv: Remember how Caylee use to watch her cartoons, and how much she loved 'blank' .. and would LAUGH and LAUGH .. OH how I MISS her laughter!

Not let up ... as close to non-stop as they could get .. drive her crazy .. and they're NOT asking her questions!

That's funny, my fiancee said that they should lay Caylee's clothes out for her every day and make Casey turn down her bed everyday. And play nothing but home movies of Caylee while replacing every photo of Casey with one of Caylee. As you can tell my fiancee is no fan.

Leonard HAS had a change of opinion .. or whatever went on at the IHOP.

He went from all gung-ho in talking to her, analyzing her lies, becoming her friend, to not talking to her much at all, bowing out and letting family do the work, and says he's BUSY with business for a few days.

He's coming across as a bit scared, or somehow subdued .... maybe from what he was told by Baez and whomever else was at IHOP. It's as if he's been gagged on what he can now say or do.

That's funny, my fiancee said that they should lay Caylee's clothes out for her every day and make Casey turn down her bed everyday. And play nothing but home movies of Caylee while replacing every photo of Casey with one of Caylee. As you can tell my fiancee is no fan.

Yup, those are some good suggestions too. My husband feels same way about Casey. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor