Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reported on wesh 2 news that Casey has been with Baez at his office all day and that they are still there.
I'm not an attorney so I have no idea was reasonable, but considering there is no new charges and no new evidence what could they possible be talking about for hours on end???? Does he not have other cases? :rolleyes:

Especially when they have how many months to throw together their defense..It was OPTIMAL that they meet the day after she gets out of the big house??? IDK I smell something.

But all of those candle light vigils are soooooooooooooooooo helpful! Every time you light a candle and stand in your front yard, a missing person comes home.:woohoo:

was about to say the same thing

candles are nice but they dont get much DONE :furious:

I didn't say bad things about GR for that whole Al Capone's Tomb opening thing. But he needs to step away from the Winnebago and the roving constitutional law experts and forgo any more topless boating with Mr. Baez.
:clap::clap::clap:

How's it going for you today???

Just getting stuff done around the house. You know, mom stuff. ;-) How about you?

I can not believe that interview on the boat of JB that I just saw. Did he really just do an interview in boating clothing on a yacht???????

Wow you guys are fast! I was still reading the other thread when this one already had 10 pages!!

But all of those candle light vigils are soooooooooooooooooo helpful! Every time you light a candle and stand in your front yard, a missing person comes home.:woohoo:

sigh i am still clapping my hands for fairys and ringing bells for angels now i ahve to light candles

Fox News- The Live Desk
NEXT
DNA in this case to be discussed..

Just reported on wesh 2 news that Casey has been with Baez at his office all day and that they are still there.
I'm not an attorney so I have no idea was reasonable, but considering there is no new charges and no new evidence what could they possible be talking about for hours on end???? Does he not have other cases? :rolleyes:

Lies take alot of work to get in order. You figure Casey, Cindy, George, Baez and the Padilla boys all have to get on the same page. That takes time, energy, perserverance, and work.

I'm not an attorney so I have no idea what's reasonable, but considering there is no new charges and no new evidence what could they possible be talking about for hours on end???? Does he not have other cases? :rolleyes:

maybe they are not talking - oops

Well, the news is slow now.
However....I want this on the news 27/7...even if they have to examine the dog's ears! Whatever, keep it out there.
Now, I agree, there are other things more important....but what have they got to cover right now?
Just my thoughts.:)

I honestly thought it meant What Would Your Mom Do... I see I was wrong.. oops :)

I'm not an attorney so I have no idea what's reasonable, but considering there is no new charges and no new evidence what could they possible be talking about for hours on end???? Does he not have other cases? :rolleyes:

I had a feeling after watching him with her yesterday, this is NOT their first rodeo.......

Just getting stuff done around the house. You know, mom stuff. ;-) How about you?

I can not believe that interview on the boat of JB that I just saw. Did he really just do an interview in boating clothing on a yacht???????

I haven't seen that yet...I'm hopping on and off in between playing DORA MEMORY game with an additional one year old climbing my leg. Off to the park we go....I'm sure I'll catch you later tonight for some more GATE action..That really had me in hysterics.

Especially when they have how many months to throw together their defense..It was OPTIMAL that they meet the day after she gets out of the big house??? IDK I smell something.

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON WHAT I SMELL!!! :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
Hint: it is not Pizza nor a dead body

Lies take alot of work to get in order. You figure Casey, Cindy, George, Baez and the Padilla boys all have to get on the same page. That takes time, energy, perserverance, and work.

Very difficult, when Casey has the attention spam of a house fly.

It was actually nice to see Tony Padilla finally. He really has stayed out of the media just as he said he would try to do.
I dare say we really do know who the well known Journalist is now. You guys pegged it right on the money!

I'm not an attorney so I have no idea what's reasonable, but considering there is no new charges and no new evidence what could they possible be talking about for hours on end????

Does he not have other cases? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:....... No, Baez lost his OTHER case yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member