Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GO YURI ... GO YURI...
btw, he is Serious's man and I fear her, just sayin...
Did we ever find a ring on his finger in those photos?

Speaking of Yuri...I wonder what he is doing today? I would love to be a fly on their wall while they are putting this all together. Is he out or are they pouring over yet more records?

agree....
NO, but I am aware of a person peripherially self-injected into this case that happens to be from that area.. ...and did she not tell us that she had given her info to locals and FBI? Trying to remember.
OR perhaps check the boards, maybe now Cindy's family is being blamed to get back for her brother's postings.

What Would Your Mother Do? :)

I think you explained what that meant on another thread, but I forgot...cause I was going to my job at Universal and I hadda drop the kid off and steal some gas and order pizza!
coffeecup.gif

NO, but I am aware of a person peripherially self-injected into this case that happens to be from that area.. OR perhaps check the boards, maybe now Cindy's family is being blamed to get back for her brother's postings.
Renae?

uumm sorta. i mean someone said both their myspaces was logged into. now we have that report. guess i was being a bit sarcastic :rolleyes:

oh okay because I don't they are dumb enough to use myspace as a source for communication.

I didn't say bad things about GR for that whole Al Capone's Tomb opening thing. But he needs to step away from the Winnebago and the roving constitutional law experts and forgo any more topless boating with Mr. Baez.

As to the spokesperson, he's just for PR.

Florida case, last month, no body, jury recommends death penalty.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20080719/NEWS/807190411

BARTOW | A judge ruled Friday that prosecutors can continue pursuing the death penalty against Roy Phillip Ballard.

Traub, 33, disappeared Sept. 13, 2006, after meeting with Ballard. Her body has never been found.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20080725/NEWS/807250364

BARTOW | Jurors recommended Thursday that Roy Phillip Ballard should be executed for killing his stepdaughter in an intricate plan that included making her body disappear.

Just reported on wesh 2 news that Casey has been with Baez at his office all day and that they are still there.
I'm not an attorney so I have no idea what's reasonable, but considering there is no new charges and no new evidence what could they possible be talking about for hours on end???? Does he not have other cases? :rolleyes:

You know, you make an excellent point. I have not seen ONE instance where that family has looked for Caylee. They have organized no searches, have not called upon professional searchers to help, and have not even gone around to look for her. The closest they got was Cindy told US to get off our azzes and search!

This family is pathetic

But all of those candle light vigils are soooooooooooooooooo helpful! Every time you light a candle and stand in your front yard, a missing person comes home.:woohoo:

Thought Tony Padilla wasn't going to talk to the media?

Hey, I saw earlier on the thread that Casey was at Jose's...well, they had an interview of Jose on Fox, and it sure looked to me like he was on a boat! Wonder if he's taking her to international waters? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101