Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FNC did not go to Geraldo and Padilla in the Winnebago, after the break. :liar: :liar:

That didn't take them long, did it?!

Missing girl, Caylee Anthony, might be in Columbus

Aug. 22, 2008

COLUMBUS, Ga. (WTVM) - Columbus Police are following a tip that a 3 year-old missing Florida girl may be in Columbus.

http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=8884546

You guys think this lead is from Casey? IMO, I don't think so.. but in this case my feelings have changed so much that I don't think I can take anymore!

LOL I figure the FBI and everyone else already has a file on me from just being here and voicing my many opinions. Hahahaha~ No need for me to go to other sites. And I always answer my door! If they did show up here...I would have SO many more questions for them than they do for me. LOL LIKE WWYMD?

ROTFL... True dat... When you invite me over I am going to bring my handy pocket edition "How to avoid Seriously Searchings invasive tactics.. for dummies.

They are going to road trip pulling the mobilebillboard behind it and the kidnappers are going to see it and take a ticket for the reward.. duh.
Looks like I see Georgia on their googlemap from here. (Take a ticket. Hahahahaha~)

I don't see Pattyg on so I'll tape Geraldobagogate when it comes on.

When I saw Geraldo and Baez on the boat this morning on Fox, I just saw red. :furious: And yes, he does get sleazier and sleazier! I dispise anyone making any money on the back of a beautiful missing (dead, IMO) child!
That would explain Baez' absence from FL in the days leading up to Casey's release. He was ready for his close-up with Geraldo DeMille.

ROTFL... True dat... When you invite me over I am going to bring my handy pocket edition "How to avoid Seriously Searchings invasive tactics.. for dummies.
LOL (Hands the trophy back to Blink) Got me on that one!! :blowkiss:

Has George stopped driving the billboard around? I have not heard anything about this since last week?

I hope he gets right up in Casey's face and loses his temper, maybe he could scare the truth out of her.

They are going to road trip pulling the mobilebillboard behind it and the kidnappers are going to see it and take a ticket for the reward.. duh.

BTW, what ever happened to Cindy's saying that she would go door to door looking for Caylee until she was found.

Also, it would be George's fulltime job to pull the billboardmobile around until Caylee is found.

You guys think this lead is from Casey? IMO, I don't think so.. but in this case my feelings have changed so much that I don't think I can take anymore!

Ok.. I'm going to go ahead and call BS on this tip..

Has George stopped driving the billboard around? I have not heard anything about this since last week?

I hope he gets right up in Casey's face and loses his temper, maybe he could scare the truth out of her.

i hope he calls her a HIPPO

NO, but I am aware of a person peripherially self-injected into this case that happens to be from that area.. OR perhaps check the boards, maybe now Cindy's family is being blamed to get back for her brother's postings.

maybe that's why both casey and jesse's myspace were logged in. he was telling her he saw caylee up there. or she was telling him to run.

BTW, what ever happened to Cindy's saying that she would go door to door looking for Caylee until she was found.

Also, it would be George's fulltime job to pull the billboardmobile around until Caylee is found.

Please refer all logical questions to their spokesperson.... BEEP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741