Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABsolutely--LOL..and I bet he drilling them on what NOT to say around the Leonard and the gang.

Oh, by the way the NEXT LOAD of HIPPO DUNG coming from them is casey
will be attending college as soon as this unfortunate incident is out of the way..:rolleyes:

yea.. she wants to be a pediatrician to help other children :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MARK MY WORDS

PUKING over here

After the break on FNC, Geraldo with Padilla in the Winnebago! Oh boy! :woohoo:
ROFL!

LE can go into any myspace or other account and it will NOT show them as "logging on". They use the same methods as the moderators/owners of the sites and it is all done under the wire. Just thought I would let you know that little tid bit.

To add to SS point, frequently in an open case, the warrants to do this are pretty broad, and they actually create a triggers sort of kwerty syntax program to automatically red flag certain post content and poster acitivity.

ie: someone( not ss cuz she's really smart) signs on 20 different blogs and discusses similar content, similar username, similar sentence structure) if it is relevent to the case or parties to the case, answer the knock at your door. if you have ill intentions.

they will say things like

they all went hunting one day and they ummmmmm....errrrrrrr..ahhhhhh

they left a bird carcass in the trunk and thats why it smells

yea, thats the ticket !!

oh and about the gas cans.........WHAT gas CANS ????

there are no gas cans....

repeat

repeat

repeat

Maybe they could even hire Jon Lovitz to be the new family spokesperson. He would be a might more convincing than Casey....

I can see the new defense coming together..

It was a Meatsa pizza so the cadavor dogs smelled the decomposition of the PIG because of the pepperonni that was on the pizza...

It's all becoming clear.

You will see frequent visits to Baez for Casey to get out and about. They are probably going to have several meetings at nice restaurants, too. (Of course, they will have to eat in a private dining room and slip in the back.)
cuddle.gif

After the break on FNC, Geraldo with Padilla in the Winnebago! Oh boy! :woohoo:
ROFL!

AND THERE"S THE LINK... I forget who called it but it appears a day is an appropriate seperating factor to now interview LP

I mostly agree with you.
I am betting that George is going to blow a gasket by Sunday!Yes, he has been very close to the edge for more than a week now.:bang:
Maybe Grandma too! I just do not think George is going to put up with Baez telling him or anyone else in that house what to do! Maybe Baez should realize that Casey CAN FIRE him at any time if she wants to. I can see George pushing for that.

If Geraldo is the famous journalist that contacted Padilla, then he is even trashier than I thought he was. I had not thought of that until someone else mentioned it on the board this morning.LOL. I kept dropping his name here for two weeks. I actually heard it was Geraldo on Greta one night.
:dance:
Now it makes sense because when he was live on Fox this morning, he wanted to point out that this was the 21st century's 'John Benet'. He is all about sensationalism!

O/T somewhat - Did anyone else see the story about a horse stuck in an 8 ft. ditch in Miami/Dade? Thank goodness he has been rescued! Did he belong to LP????? LOL

It is my opinion that Casey murdered little Caylee, and before it is over, I think George will be arrested for cleaning the trunk and helping Casey with the disposal of Caylee. IMO, the whole family is covering up.Do you think charges against any family member would follow shortly after the murder case--if it comes?

BTW, does anyone know yet who was with Casey when she went to the lawyers office this morning?

I trust LE and the FBI. When all of the forensics are back, Casey can kiss her azz goodbye because it will belong to the State of Florida!!

OH WOW! Fox News just said they will have an exclusive with Geraldo and LP and a look into the Winnebago!! Oh poopie! Shoot me in the head please! How is this going to help find Caylee!!!!!!

60+ Days missing + 1 Full day of Casey being out of jail= OMG! Please find Caylee and bring her home!

To add to SS point, frequently in an open case, the warrants to do this are pretty broad, and they actually create a triggers sort of kwerty syntax program to automatically red flag certain post content and poster acitivity.

ie: someone( not ss cuz she's really smart) signs on 20 different blogs and discusses similar content, similar username, similar sentence structure) if it is relevent to the case or parties to the case, answer the knock at your door. if you have ill intentions.

So it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Geraldo hooked up Leonard and Jose. Oh BRB, there's someone knocking at the door....

Okay--I had to do that! LOL--I remeber that being talked about on the Brooke Bennett thread because of the myspace link in that case.

LOL I figure the FBI and everyone else already has a file on me from just being here and voicing my many opinions. Hahahaha~ No need for me to go to other sites. And I always answer my door! If they did show up here...I would have SO many more questions for them than they do for me. LOL LIKE WWYMD?

OH WOW! Fox News just said they will have an exclusive with Geraldo and LP and a look into the Winnebago!! Oh poopie! Shoot me in the head please! How is this going to help find Caylee!!!!!!

60+ Days missing + 1 Full day of Casey being out of jail= OMG! Please find Caylee and bring her home!
They are going to road trip pulling the mobilebillboard behind it and the kidnappers are going to see it and take a ticket for the reward.. duh.

Could we please have a thread without the word "pizza"? It's really getting annoying.

Originally Posted by floridamom
Also, on the interview with Baez where he said that her family was not allowed to question her without him there.... I would grab him by one of his extra chins and drag him, Al Bundy style, from my home.

:clap::bow::takeabow::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member