DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they all going to take turns using different PAY phones

"yea, hi i think i saw that missing girl in Australia"

repeat:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

maybe that's why both casey and jesse's myspace were logged in. he was telling her he saw caylee up there. or she was telling him to run.

Is this a joke?

BTW, what ever happened to Cindy's saying that she would go door to door looking for Caylee until she was found.

Also, it would be George's fulltime job to pull the billboardmobile around until Caylee is found.

You know, you make an excellent point. I have not seen ONE instance where that family has looked for Caylee. They have organized no searches, have not called upon professional searchers to help, and have not even gone around to look for her. The closest they got was Cindy told US to get off our azzes and search!

This family is pathetic

BTW, what ever happened to Cindy's saying that she would go door to door looking for Caylee until she was found.

Also, it would be George's fulltime job to pull the billboardmobile around until Caylee is found.

Fired from another job..Boy that man can't keep a job...

Say like Bugs Bunny...

"What a Maroon"....

TONY PADILLA ON RIGHT NOW.... SO MUCH FOR NO PRESS

She can have him! Is he Russian or Ukrainian I wonder? I am married to a Ukrainian so one's enough for me!

Thank goodness we are seeing all the Hi-tech equiptment in the WINNE...stun guns, computers OH MY.

<---- still saying they will charge her TODAY

and NO i am not saying i will eat anything if im wrong

im cooking some lobstah tonight

Next it will be:

"The billboard was kidnapped!"

FNC suspects that Casey has returned from her attorney's office. Geraldo is going on about the DNA and says it will NOT be that pivotal. Geraldo says his dd's DNA (same age as Caylee) is all over his household. Saying that Casey has to be brought to trial by January 9, 2009.

He gives a scenario that "the child's" never found and Casey goes to prison for 2-3 years on the other charges; and "The Child" is never found.

Oooh, heading to the Winniebago now! Rob Dick with computers and stun gun there at the table. Taser gun is to be used for threats against the security team. :rolleyes:
Says Casey has been getting credible life-threatening threats.

Geraldo is asking LP if the charges are escalated to murder. LP says the bail would be revoked and they would help to try to locate the body. He is swearing to Geraldo that "the Girl" is alive!

Oooh, is this our buddy Tony Padilla now? I don't know who it was being interviewed but could it possibly have been Tony Padilla?

Eta: YES, it was Tony!

That Geraldo interview with the BH was just dumb.. Who cares what high tech equip is in your freakin Winnebago?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee